BY WALKERS

Grab bag, great to share. Fresh taste guaranteed. 100% Great British potatoes. Cooked with Sunseed Oil, naturally lower in saturates. No artificial colours or preservatives. No MSG. Suitable for vegetarians. Cooked with Sunseed Oil, naturally lower in... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candi C.
At first I thought this was an odd flavor to pick for crisps, but I'd give them a try as I have had worse. I was pleasantly surprised and ordered another shipment. Delicious to the last crunch.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Prawn cocktail is the best walkers crisps there are. Goes with anything and great for snacks. Very crunchy and packed with flavor but the bags need to be filled a little more
Chloe B.
argyll
These crisps are so delightful and tasty! I’m not
A fan of fishy stuff! But I really do like them! There so satisfying. They aren’t the healthiest, but there not the worst! I buy them quite often there are so full of flavour sometimes can be overpowering but there so marvellous!
Racheal P.
I love this flavour. The main reason I enjoy this bag the most is because if I were to get a family pack the prawn crisp are always the first to go. So I would rather get bages of these instead of wasting money on family packages.
Katrina P.
Tidworth
Not just the prawn cocktail flavor I love. I love them all and when I need some think I always turn to these crisps as they are packed with flavor and you get a full packet so worth the price.
Karli c.
Walkers Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps 60g (Pack of 6)
When I’m in need of some comfort food I enjoy a nice bag of prawn cocktail crisps.. I can eat a share bag all on my own 😁
Amber Jade H.
Top tier crisps. Sometime you get them brown crisps and that for me is a 5* packet. Those brown crisps make the crisps. Walkers Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps 60g (Pack of 6)
Ariana M.
Ariana, Bournemouth
Walkers Prawn Cocktail Flavour Crisps 60g (Pack of 6) the yummiest snack, such a nice strong kick to it and really addictive. Perfect for on the go and with sandwiches
Gemma R.
This flavour holds a special place in my heart! I love love love the flavour and I always have, it’s it’s my go to! - always repurchase and it is highly affordable
Caitlin H.
Derry, Londonderry
Walkers are my favourite brand of crisps, they do the nicest flavours and you just can't beat them!! I love having them for lunch as they are so filling and he prawn cocktail flavour is deffs up there as one of my all time favs!!
Matilda C.
Manchester
Does anyone know where I can get prawn cocktail crisps in Canada? I’m really missing them
Aline F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Quem conhece isso ?
E J.
Covington, GA
Do these actually taste like prawns ?