Walkers Milk Choc Oatflake & Fruit Cookies - 5.3 oz uploaded by Umema H.

BY WALKERS

member-5d167287d
I love yo try new foodie I'm a Jackie when it come to food sweets in really can say this is good
Genesis nazaret J.
Oh my god it's a full breakfast because it has everything in one box this is wonderful
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Love these so much! They are delicious and never disappoint! Would recommend!
Umema H.
salmiya
Very tasty and healthy. Walkers has been my favourite brand of butter cookies but since i have started dieting i have been avoiding butter, so i buy this. Its oats so you can definetly eat it when you are dieting but in moderate amount. Whenever i crave for something sweet i choose this. Recommend it!!
Julendys Masiel R.
Este producto es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas, me encantó es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí, y lo recomiendo de verdad.😋
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
These are pretty good. A little dry but that's because they're shortbread type of biscuits otherwise I like them with tea or coffee and they're relatively cheap. You can find them almost at any grocery store
Khairat O.
Famagusta
Now i dont know if this makes sense to you but it tastes luxurious and beautifully filling. Its a really nice snack.
Nadina Z.
Aaaa, I wanna marry these cookies. They taste so good, such a great snack! I highly recommend this to anyone
Malena P.
ufff! deliciosas galletitas con frutas. en muchas ocasiones las he comido porque son realmente ricas
Melanie d.
Omg I love them. Grew up with them haha. Love them because of the taste. They're sooo crunchy. yummy
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA
Where can I find this!?
Mariah K.
Lebanon , TN
Are these any good? They look good
CARO J.
Are these good l?
Is good?
Brandy W.
Waco, TX
Where can you find these and are they any good?