BY WALKERS

Walkers Lemon Shortbread Thins: Pure butter No artificial colors, flavorings or additives Kosher see more...

Alisha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Oh My God! These are my absolute favorite cookies! The first time I had them was at an authentic British/Scottish Tea house and they were so delicious I thought they were homemade! But the Welsh waiter told me that they were Walkers and that everyone back home has them with their tea! I found them at my local wegmans and I love them with tea or by themselves! So rich and delicious! They aren't lying when they say Pure Butter!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Walkers shortbread cookies! This was always a special treat for me when I would go to the local bookstore with my mom. Once they closed I wasn't able to find these shortbread cookies. Now I'm able to find them at my local grocery store.
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
Walnut cookies are actually really good no it's pecon cookies actually really good and it just brought me to a very special memories to have one I will buy pecan cookies with my aunt and it was so delicious pecan cookies.
April B.
Suffolk, VA
I treat myself to these. They seem to melt in your mouth. I actually buy these to give out at Christmas to people because I think everyone should enjoy these awesome cookies!!!
Enzie S.
I like the taste of Walkers Almond Shortbread cookies, especially when the package is new and the cookies are fresh and crisp. They go great with a cup of tea.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are some amazing cookies! So buttery and delicious!! I love high light they taste and they make you crave for more! Taste them and you'll be in love!
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
Love adding these to tea time with friends! Not too sweet but savory! Light buttery taste and perfect for kids that don't need all the sugar too!
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
Nope. Still don't like shortbread. These looked good, but they too could not persuade me. I don't imagine a lot of people would love these.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Walker's Shortbread (regardless of variety) is simply the best! I have nothing more to say other than it is soooo good!!
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
We love these cookie's they are truly yummy. We buy these every chance we get. They are always fresh tasting.