BY WALKERS

Gianna T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best short bread cookies that I have ever tasted! If you love butter sugar and just right amount of sugar these cookies are for you. These are great with tea, coffee, hot chocolate or just alone. One bite you will be hooked.
Michelle G.
Parkston, SD
Walkers Shortbread rounds dunk perfectly in a normal coffee much without falling apart. Crisp on the outside, yet chewy and buttery, the cookie flavor melts nicely on the tongue with a buttery crumbly texture. Yum!
Sydney N.
Dartmouth, MA
I Love these cookies! i make them for my family all the time. i love you get the buttery taste as soon as you bit into these. its like it melts in your mouth!1
Sharah  S.
I buy these only for me and I refuse to share them at times. They are so buttery and great tasting. I enjoy mines with a cold
glass of chocolate milk
Kelly  P.
These are so good. I tend to buy these in the winter and really enjoy the rich buttery taste with a cup of tea!!!!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
These walker shortbread bakers rounds were nothing special. They were ok. I don't think I would buy again
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes yes YES!! These are so good! Buttery and light but the perfect sweetness to satisfy any mood
dounia a.
Alkers named this product, “Homebake” because that's exactly how it tastes.Walkers Shortbread Homebake Rounds is baked to a traditional recipe that has a buttery melt in the mouth bite.
Kushani D.
Panadura
Walkers Homebake Shortbread Rounds are really tasty. it's has a nice Flavour. It's price is affordable.