Walk of Shame

by Steven Brill

Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden star in the outrageously funny comedy, Walk of Shame. After losing an audition for her dream job, an aspiring Los Angeles TV news anchor goes out for an uncharacteristic night of partying. She awakes in a stranger's bed to a phone message from her agent telling her the job is hers, if she can make it across town by 5 pm. Stranded in an unknown area without money, a phone, and a car, she embarks on a series of misadventures as she races to the most important job interview of her life.

How many of you watch this at girls nights ?
Is there going to be a part 2? It could totally work!
Start your review of Walk of Shame!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Some gaps in the story line were obvious, and the plot wasn't really that great.in 2 reviews
3 years agoGeorgetown
Elizabeth Banks is one of my favorite actresses so pretty much anything she's in I'm all about. This movie is hilarious and keeps you guessing. It has some romance (hence the walk of shame name) lol but I would classify as a comedy.....a great one! I love the actors they chose and the storyline behind it. Go check it out!
3 years agoWatertown, WI
This is such a fun movie to watch you will find your self watching it again and again,my favorite part is the news cast she does at the end,it's absolutely perfect and it gives you a good positive message of how it doesn't matter who you are in life,you should always stay humble.You won't regret watching it.
3 years ago
I thought it was a great movie: I laughed so much. My favorite scene is when she is with those thugs in the abandoned building and they recognize she's a reporter and then they end up being friends with her. I would recommend this for a girls night or even for when the kids are asleep.
3 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
Such a funny and entertaining movie. I love Elizabeth Banks and she plays the role perfectly. Perfect movie to just either watch by yourself for a nice, good laugh, or with some of your girls on a girls night in. Would definitely recommend!!
3 years ago
This movie was one that I wasn't sure how it would be, but it was well written. It was funny and dramatic. I love Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden. It is one that should be on your next girl's night in list!
5 years agoCongers , NY
Elizabeth Banks was hysterical in this movie. I loved it! A+ def!! Her outfit and shoes are gorgeous in this movie. The main point of the movie was funny, some of it was a little outrageous, but then it wouldn't be a movie!
5 years agoNorfolk, VA
Some gaps in the story line were obvious, and the plot wasn't really that great. The only redeeming quality is the guys in the crack den. They are freaking hilarious!
4 years agoLake City, FL
This is one of the funniest movies I have watched in a LONG time. The laughter just keeps on coming. I am easily bored and watched the entire movie more than once.
5 years agoSan Antonio, TX
This movie was silly. Elizabeth Banks is funny. James Marsden is great, but story is a little lacking. But her outfit and shoes are gorgeous in the movie. I need those shoes!
3 years ago
Esta pelicula es graciosa pero tampoco una de las mejores ni para repetirla de vez en cuando. La actuacion de Elizabeth Banks espectacular.