BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
This #squishmallow is found at Walgreens. It is the best stuff animal I have found. Soft, fluffy, and comes in different sizes and animals. Its great to sleep on and the little ones are great to rest your head. Great for babies and adults.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
I love my local Walgreens. You can really get some great deals if you remember to download your digital coupons and shop when it's buy one get one half off. Customer service reps are very helpful. I would recommend giving this store a try. I purchased 2 Cerve face washes (BOGO1/2OFF) roughly $13.99 each , 2 Nature Bounty Hair Skin Gummies $9.49 BOGO (80 count each) and a Carmex Comfort care lip balm $1.99 all for $25.00.....use your coupons people!
Sana I.
Grand Island, NY
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens has the easiest pharmacy service in my opinion. Refill reminders are great and they offer auto refill if you qualify. Prices and great and I would definitely recommend shopping here as their rewards system adds up quickly.
Julie M.
New Mexico
I've normally had really great luck there was one hit cup that really upsets me cuz I mean to drive 2 hours for no reason but other than that they're always friendly and eager to please
Cayli N.
Lexington
Review for: Walgreens more...
Pharmacy-wise, it’s my go-to. The pharmacists are knowledgeable. I also think it’s advantageous to be able to receive a flu shot there.
Allison K.
Yukon
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens has such an efficient and convenient pharmacy. They have really great customer service and if you are having a pharmaceutical emergency they are more than willing to work with you. They carry a ton of basic drugstore goods and are a nice convenient one stop shop.
Tay S.
Orlando , FL
Most household items are more expensive here. But the pharmacist are very helpful in finding less expensive medications or coupons available for people without insurance. I also like receiving money off my purchase through their cardholder program.
Hannah E.
Sun Prairie, WI
Sometimes the service is slow depending on the location. I waited an hour at one because they had to check with my physician regarding a change and then forgot about me. But usually they're fine.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
Review for: Walgreens more...
This is always where I get my prescriptions from. The pharmacy is always busy, and can be kind of slow sometimes. I don’t go here much unless I need a prescription. I like that they have Nyx makeup and wet and wild Too.
Amanda R.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I believe Walgreens is more affordable than other pharmacies like CVS & rite aid! It also gives you points that discount items bought
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.