Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.

BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Catrina R.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love my local Walgreens. You can really get some great deals if you remember to download your digital coupons and shop when it's buy one get one half off. Customer service reps are very helpful. I would recommend giving this store a try. I purchased 2 Cerve face washes (BOGO1/2OFF) roughly $13.99 each , 2 Nature Bounty Hair Skin Gummies $9.49 BOGO (80 count each) and a Carmex Comfort care lip balm $1.99 all for $25.00.....use your coupons people!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
I can always find a good deal using the rewards card and the online coupons. At my local Walgreens earlier today the sales associate helped me get the beauty Rewards and voided my earlier transaction when she realized that I was not a member because the one transaction could save me $5
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
Walgreens always has great deals and is one of my pharmacies that i use it is good when they have good deals but bad when they dont have my medicine in stock
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I like Walgreens. It's very convenient when I am sick to run in and get medicine and soup or tissues or whatever I need. It's much better than going into Walmart. I wish they had better sales to compete with the prices though.
Milly G.
Milly G.
My go to spot for drugstore makeup! Can use points to get money off! Usual great offers on beauty items. Never had a bad shopping experience, & I shop there frequently. Also get my prescriptions from there!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens! I love all the sales they have and how nice everyone is there. The o oh thing I would say is get better bags lol my bag broke twice with just a bottle of water in it!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is one of my go to stores! I love there rewards program and if you have a fitbit you can earn money to spent at Walgreens. And they have digital and in store coupons. I'm a big coupon person. And this store really help me leave the store happy. They carry some really good make up brands and they have great sale on them
Steven S.
Steven S.
Foodie Expert
I like Walgreens. While it's not my favorite pharmacy/drug store, Walgreens is all over NYC and therefore super handy. I like the sales they have going on every week; plan ahead and you'll be able to save some good money!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Foodie Expert
Love, love, love Walgreens!! My go to place for prescriptions, health, beauty, and more for the entire family! Their store brand of many items is as good or better than major brands. I have been shopping with them for years both online and in store and will continue to be a customer for many years to come. Highly recommend!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is a great place to go when you need to get a variety of non-grocery items at one place. They have health and beauty items, toys for the kiddos, and even some food items as well. I love their selection of makeup brands!!
Phoebe b.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.