BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Kimberly R.
Foodie Expert
They never have prescriptions ready when they say they will. Don't notify you when your prescription cannot be filled either
Isabella B.
Staff has always been super nice!When your traveling theres usually one of these down the street from your hotel which is always cool!They have food,decor(not the cutest),makeup (actually really good makeup), and random things!
Daleska L.
Methuen, MA
Love the store and the pros is that its in front of my house can walk by everytime i need something fast
ğŸŽ€GlamorousBarbieğŸŽ€ L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is my go-to pharmacy and last minute needed things, Walgreens also have good discounts. Plus, you can find Walgreens in any corner.
Jennifer S.
Sarasota
Foodie Expert
I actually use to be a beauty advisor at walgreens and I would advise customers on what to by for beauty products I have nothing bad to say about walgreens love that store and when you buy certain items you get register rewards where they give you coupons at the register for money off your next purchase.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The process at Walgreens are not as high as they used to be on the specific prescriptions that I get there, which are controlled prescriptions, and I normally do not have to wait long to get it filled at the location I use which is in a small City, but in larger cities there is a longer wait and it is hit-or-miss as far as how friendly the pharmacy staff is.
Maria R.
Angleton Texas
I only use this pharmacy. Price for my medication is the best compared to other pharmacy. Plus I get rewards for each prescription I fill. Also love to by my beauty products too.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Foodie Expert
We shop at Walgreens for our Prescriptions. I like the point system the have that helps you save money! They keep a list of medicine you have got from them & will let you know if there is a recall or any possible side effect you might have from another Medicine you take.
Jordenson J.
Pine Brook
Review for: Walgreens
Reputable company with adequate stores around the area. Cannot recall a day where I needed a product that they did.l not have in stock
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Walgreens
I gave them a lower score due to the poor nature of the pharmacies I have worked with at Walgreens. They loose prescriptions, take forever to fill, and they even lied to me about calling to clarify with my dr!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.