BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Carmelita M.
Ocala, FL
Love to go here for my prescriptions and also to find good lipstick and hair products. The only place I can get clear pictures printed off my phone
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
In my small town that I grew up in, we only had a cvs and rite aid. So CVS was my pharmacy go to. I have moved to a larger town and have a ton of options. I continued with CVS but went to Walgreens one day and have changed over since the day I walked in. Their pharmacy staff, beauty and cashiers are so helpful and courteous.
Molly G.
Kennesaw
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love this store. I go there at least once or twice a week. They have everything, from makeup to groceries. They have a great rewards system that makes it more affordable to shop there and they offer so many coupons. I would definitely recommend this store. One of my favorites!
Jenn B.
usa
Best place to find a little bit of everything I need including even clothes sometimes. It's the only place that has my favorite oils and soap.
Destiny G.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Walgreens! I can find mostly everything I need even make up. The deals are amazing. I love shopping here and using their pharmacy.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Walgreens is my favorite drug store for all my skincare, make up & hair care needs. I love their beauty department and how it has its own counter and special employee working specifically to help you find the makeup you are looking for with ease, if you are not sure what kind of make-up you, need they will guide you in the direction of the best products for your skin type. Their shelve are always fully stocked and each department is extremely organized so you can find exactly what you are looking for in a matter of seconds. I personally go there sometimes just to browse, they are always adding new products to their line and every time I go there I find something new. They are also extremely up-to-date with the current makeup trends and brands. Very rarley do they not have what I'm looking for. Larger Walgreens stores also have a whole section of Soap & Glory products which I have recently become obsessed with thanks to one of their beauty advisors. I'm in the store at least 3 times a week. The staff is always friendly, the store is always clean and I have never had a single bad experience at any location.
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
Review for: Walgreens more...
I always purchase beauty supplies at Walgreens. They’re not super expensive which is always a plus! As long as they do the job that’s all that matters
Nicole C.
Waterford, ME
Review for: Walgreens more...
Very convenient app. Opens while I’m in the store so the cashier can scan. Great to look up information on products before going in.
Maria R.
As a pharmacy it's great but if you're looking for more don't bother the rest of the stuff like snacks coffee and toys are overpriced.
marjolin r.
new york
Review for: Walgreens, Other more...
This is my favorite pharmacy #Walgreens always shop in this drug store great price a great custumer service and yes I always find what I am looking for in great price they always have specials🏪
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.