2 varieties available
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
The Walgreens app is so good. I use the photo section to upload and print photos from my phone. And I get alerts when they are ready. I always refill my prescriptions this way and get alerts not only when they are ready but when I’m due for a refill which is so amazing! It’s easy to forget to call in a refill and this makes it so easy. I can also use it at the doctors to know what my doseages are at the time and if I need any refills soon. I look at the weekly ads, clip coupons, shop for makeup. It’s everything app!
Needs more offers and discount. It is good and has variety. Something gets messy at the beauty isle but they need testers to avoid that.
Favorite drug store. How ever the prices are high it is a great quality store. I love their Walgreens brand it’s just as good as the real thing without the big price. Love that I live 5 minutes away!
Walgreens brand products are very comparable to name brand. The stores are usually clean and have friendly staff to help with any questions.
Love the selection at Walgreens but it is overpriced. Even when they have a sale and you have coupons they seem to raise the price so it seems your getting a deal when in reality after the sale and coupons your just paying what you would at Walmart
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos