BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens is my favorite pharmacy to shop at. It’s huge and has a wide selection of just about everything.
Stephanie L.
Milford
Review for: Walgreens more...
The Walgreens app is so good. I use the photo section to upload and print photos from my phone. And I get alerts when they are ready. I always refill my prescriptions this way and get alerts not only when they are ready but when I’m due for a refill which is so amazing! It’s easy to forget to call in a refill and this makes it so easy. I can also use it at the doctors to know what my doseages are at the time and if I need any refills soon. I look at the weekly ads, clip coupons, shop for makeup. It’s everything app!
Enisy S.
Needs more offers and discount. It is good and has variety. Something gets messy at the beauty isle but they need testers to avoid that.
Brea S.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Walgreens more...
Very easy to use and accurate to the store that is close to me. I love the balance rewards and deals they offer. Their pharmacy section has a great selection.
N A.
Wheeling , IL
Favorite drug store. How ever the prices are high it is a great quality store. I love their Walgreens brand it’s just as good as the real thing without the big price. Love that I live 5 minutes away!
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Walgreens more...
Pharmacists are helpful in our local Walgreens and they don’t take too long to process a prescription. Medication prices are average, they can run a bit high or low. I’d shop here again.
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Walgreens brand products are very comparable to name brand. The stores are usually clean and have friendly staff to help with any questions.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
Love the selection at Walgreens but it is overpriced. Even when they have a sale and you have coupons they seem to raise the price so it seems your getting a deal when in reality after the sale and coupons your just paying what you would at Walmart
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
Review for: Walgreens more...
I LOVE WALGREENS. It’s my mini happy place. Everything I need and always friendly. I have tried CVS, and Rite Aid. But they both are so much more expensive than Walgreens. Plus, I think quality is better and cost is better than Walgreens.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Walgreens more...
Esta farmacia es genial!!! Es súper chula ahí también voy la mayor parte del tiempo a comprar cosas necesarias y obviamente también a buscar maquillaje que solo lo venden en la farmacia!! Tienen muy buen servicio.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.