BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Micaela H.
Sedalia, MO
The pharmacy at Walgreens is great. Always quick, kind, and easy to work with. The app is perfect for keeping up with prescription refills and status updates.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Walgreens
I go to Walgreens a few times a week for my everyday needs. The price of most of their items is a bit much, but I can find great deals there from time to time, especially with their ads. The convenience, though, is certainly worth the extra cost at times.
Katie F.
Leland, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens, they have a great selection and the layout of the remodeled stores is very open which is nice. I also very rarely have to wait in my prescriptions which is nice, especially if I’m in a rush
Robyn P.
Review for: Walgreens
Meh. That's how I feel about Walgreens. Some days, they're great, quick, and friendly. Others? Not so much. I also dislike how not all of them are 24 hours and they have the strangest hours if they aren't. Makes it difficult for those of us who work very early mornings.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreens has very nice pharmacy and the employees are generally very friendly. I haven’t had any bad experiences there. I get all of my prescriptions from Walgreens and will continue to do so. I highly recommend using Walgreen’s pharmacy.
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Walgreens
I mainly enjoy Walgreens as a whole. The prices are very high on most items, but they always have sales and good deals.
Kathryn K.
Foodie Expert
I typically use Walgreens. The hours are great and the selection is nice as well. The pharmacy is easy to access. The website isn't always user friendly though.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreens has so many great deals every week and their rewards system is amazing. I would forget that I have points and sometimes have been able to cover my entire purchase with just points. Some of their items are a lot more pricey than other stores but for the most part I love the selection and deals that they have.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens! It is so convenient to me and usually has nice quality things, I love their seasonal section too. I always go to their pharmacy and I’ve even gotten photos printed there. The makeup section has gotten a lot better
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens. I work there so I have to say that. The prices are a little high but the selection Is wonderful
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.