BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
Genesis C.
Walgreens is my second home. Seriously. Never fails to disappoint. And the employees are seriously the best!!
Delaney W.
Chatham, IL
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens! Easy to find things, prices are decent, nice rewards program, friendly staff!
Mali L.
Memphis
Review for: Walgreens more...
I loving shopping st Walgreens’s! It’s easy convenient and for the most part they have a little of everything in such a small location. They are so conveniently places and sometimes it can be overwhelming to go into a huge superstore when I only need like tampons! Walgreens’s makes shopping easy for me!
Kanese R.
Walgreens has a great pharmacy. I love the fact that I accumulate points with each prescription to use for purchases. That is the reason why I continue to use them, even though there is a pharmacy closer to my residence.
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
i love Walgreens! this is where i get my medicine and everyone in the pharmacy is super nice and helpful. i also love the variety of items i can purchase at the store.
Mallory B.
Nashville
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens has everything I need from makeup essentials to hair at to snacks. The prices are great. I love the shoppers reward program! When you collect enough points, you can save on different products.
Taylor L.
Kingsport
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens I couldn't say enough about
I like I can get beauty , baby , fitness and medication all in one place it is more pricy then target or Walmart
Dana P.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I like this store because they have a good selection of drugstore makeup items. They also have reasonably priced medicine that is Walgreens brand but just the same as name brand.
Regine R.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love going on a Walgreen run. They always have a good sales. Their always hidden gems for makeup and new items. Customer service is good. Love building my points
Ashley A.
Walgreens is an awesome store they always have everything you need. From household items to food, medicine etc etc
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.