BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My drug store of choice! Always a sale on soda, good snack selection, great little seasonal items, over-all an excellent selection of everything. I usually pop in for snacks and drinks, nail polishes, seasonal items, or pharmacy-type stuff (pain meds, bandages, rubbing alcohol, etc.) I just wish they accepted my health insurance so I could pick up my prescriptions there too! The points program is okay, I've only benefitted from it twice in a period of several years but it goes give you discounts and sales.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Walgreens is a great place to go when you need to get a variety of non-grocery items at one place. They have health and beauty items, toys for the kiddos, and even some food items as well. I love their selection of makeup brands!!
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I like Walgreens. It's very convenient when I am sick to run in and get medicine and soup or tissues or whatever I need. It's much better than going into Walmart. I wish they had better sales to compete with the prices though.
Betty B.
San Diego
Great place to find affordable things you may need when you not able to go to others store . They have wonderful sales and you can get points when you shop all time and some items help you gain about 10,000 points.
Steven S.
I like Walgreens. While it's not my favorite pharmacy/drug store, Walgreens is all over NYC and therefore super handy. I like the sales they have going on every week; plan ahead and you'll be able to save some good money!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love Walgreens. I shop here for any beauty products (hair, makeup, skin). Their are always coupons to use and they never are out of anything. I have tried brand name products as well and they're just as great!
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like Walgreens because it's usually pretty okay priced with a variety of selection. The only problem seems to be the kind of people it seems to attract. I do like their make up department and seasonal isles.
Milly G.
My go to spot for drugstore makeup! Can use points to get money off! Usual great offers on beauty items. Never had a bad shopping experience, & I shop there frequently. Also get my prescriptions from there!
Ashley S.
Walgreens has a great selection and an excellent photo center. Products are a bit more expensive than you could get them at other larger stores, but that's to be expected from small stores like this!
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Very helpful employees, caring pharmacy department and good prices. Their off brand products are good quality and they are very invested in the business they receive.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.