BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This is one of my favorite places to shop, even though it's a drugstore. There's often great deals and if you have a wellness card you earn points that you can use as cash discounts.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
This #squishmallow is found at Walgreens. It is the best stuff animal I have found. Soft, fluffy, and comes in different sizes and animals. Its great to sleep on and the little ones are great to rest your head. Great for babies and adults.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I can not begin to express my love of Walgreens!! I can't speak for all locations but my particular store I visit almost every day!! At Walgreens the staff,and pharmacy treat me like a V.I.P!!! I have never been treated so kindly by a retailer in my life. My store located here in Las Vegas NV, has the best team when I say this I mean this!!! They know me and my whole family by Name, always take the time to ask me how my health is and how I've been😙😙😄😄
I never have a problem with the pharmacy, walk up and they have my prescriptions ready and waiting. The pharmacist is one of the most genuinely kind person I've ever met. He is so patient and goes the extra mile to help his customers weather it's an OTC medication you need help with or even help with your blood glucose machine he is on it.👌👌👌
The rewards system or as they call it "Balance Reward" program is like no other point or loyality system period!!!!
The point bonus and earning level is insane!!!
The store is always organized and stocked, the brand selection for personal care is AMAZING!!!
Overall my local Walgreens is the BEST store period!!! The genuine care and concern for my family from its employees makes me feel so important😄😍😄😍😄 Walgreens In Las Vegas I love you!!!!!!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Walgreens more...
I like Walgreens for those times I’m running short on time. I’m able to get in and out in a jiffy. Walgreens could definitely come down a little on prices. A few years ago they had these Disney Villanova makeup collections and I bought them all. It’s s great store to just walk in and see what they carry.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
The Walgreens staff is always friendly and they have great pharmacy techs and great customer service. There’s usually great deals and clearance on everything. I wait until a good sale and I stock up on everything I need in the house for myself, fiancé and children. You can never have too much medication.
Melody B.
Marion
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love that Walgreens is now keeping up with the beauty community and having a Beauty rewards program. I haven't seen the stores near me have the newest beauty releases yet from popular drugstore brands. But I'm hoping they keep stepping up their game and start doing new releases of my favorite brands.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I always get my prescriptions filled at Walgreens and I haven't ever had a problem. The pharmacists are always helpful and nice if I ever have any questions and I like how Walgreens also has tons of other products from foods to photos and even household items. The store is always clean and smells nice.
Kaylee H.
kennesaw
Walgreens is my favorite drug store. It is where I go when I need any medicine (great selection) or when I need a prescription filled. I also love their rewards program.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Walgreens more...
Love Walgreens and its awesome perks. They provide a great selection of brands and are comparatively reasonably priced. They offer in-store pick up and that makes store runs even more convenient. They could improve by keeping staff on front registers during the evening and late housekeeping.
Cheryl W.
Tacoma
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens! They have many items you might not expect. Including as seen on tv items.
If you browse the isles I think you would realize they have just about everything you could ever need.
The pharmacy can be slow at filling requests but I love browsing the makeup isles while I wait.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.