BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Lauren H.
Kent
Great store for finding what you need quickly. Love the seasonal products they bring in too. I stop in to my local Walgreens at least once a week. They are nice when you are on the road too.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
It's a good pharmacy, a bit pricey but that's how most pharmacies are these days. They have a great make up and candy selection and it was the first place I ever bought a plan b pill!
Lisa N.
Sulphur , LA
Review for: Walgreens more...
Really enjoy this app! It has my balance rewards info in it, coupons, it allows me to refill my prescriptions, it shows me what needs to be refilled and etc. it’s very easy to use.
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This place is super convenient and has a great friendly pharmacy. I got here for all sorts of medical needs, and sometimes a quick milk run if I don’t want to deal with the traffic of the grocery store
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
I love just browsing this store while waiting for a prescription to be fillec. I can get my self in to alot of trouble in the beauty isles and the as seen on tv section.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
I love my local Walgreens. You can really get some great deals if you remember to download your digital coupons and shop when it's buy one get one half off. Customer service reps are very helpful. I would recommend giving this store a try. I purchased 2 Cerve face washes (BOGO1/2OFF) roughly $13.99 each , 2 Nature Bounty Hair Skin Gummies $9.49 BOGO (80 count each) and a Carmex Comfort care lip balm $1.99 all for $25.00.....use your coupons people!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love the store part of Walgreens.  I love looking through all the new makeup and beauty products.  My kids also like looking through the toy, candy and seasonal isles.  They have competitive prices and I use them a lot when I cant get to town to the bigger stores.  I did give only 4 starts just for the Pharmacy part of Walgreens.  Our local Walgreens pharmacies are a pain in the rear.  From long waits to unfriendly employees it is all around a bad experience.  I used them for years when there were no other options of pharmacies in my town and was dissatisfied for years and swore I would never use their pharmacies again.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I have a few Walgreen's stores super close to my house so of course I visit often. I love that you can load deals and coupons to your card. You can also use store coupons so you can combine and save money. They have some nice deals! The cashiers are always very friendly. It's a nice place to shop.
Mary W.
Walgreen's is less than a block away, so I started going for the convenience.
I continue to go because of the values, like weekly sales and a Balance Rewards program, and the wonderful employees in the store.
The store is usually well-stocked and clean. Although the pharmacy no longer accepts my insurance (maybe next year!), the pharmacy employees go out of their way to be helpful - for instance, one of the techs tried 6 different discount codes for me to find an affordable way to buy a prescription not covered by insurance.
Walgreen's is my go-to for all my drug store needs.
Alix G.
I love this store because it has a lot of nice i teams you can buy and since there almost one in every corner you can always walk to one and get something small. Tho the only think I will complain about is how there prices are sometimes insane. But it is a really good hi end store that's not to expensive. I don't go a lot because of the prices but sometimes they gave some really cool deals!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.