5 Spring Beauty Products Celeb Makeup Artists Are Using
4.53 / 5 based on 415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I really love shopping at Walgreens they always have good deals and coupons and you can get anything at Walgreens
They have everything you need from medicine to makeup to. Sunscreen you name it they got it food for dogs and all
I like Walgreens a lot but unfortunately there's not many where I live. They really need to open more locations.
Walgreens although a little more pricey always has coupons. And don't get me started on their makeup selection!
Walgreens is bae! Especially for buying makeup! Oh yes! If you love to shop the best makeup deals then go here!
Always shop here for hair and makeup. You can also get whatever you are looking for here at a resemble pricey
The have a lot useful items and it is not expensive! I really like to go there to get my laundry detergent.
I love shopping in Walgreens. It is the best destination for all things ranging from cosmetics to photos.
Walgreen ' is one of my favorite drug stores to get my beauty and personal items for reasonable prices
They have great prices and every time I can find what I want with not problem... The attention it's ok
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos