BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I've always gone to Walgreens if I need something pharmaceutical quick and cheap. They do a great job of providing a little bit of everything and I feel that it makes a great stop for anyone. I enjoy the products that come from the Walgreens brand as they are typically much cheaper than the regular brands but work just as well. In addition to pharmaceuticals, Walgreens always has the newest drugstore makeup in stock and I love that !
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Walgreens is pretty expensive unless you know how to coupon or have a lot of coupons! It needs to be cheaper! They do have nice things and people are nice, but I don't shop here too often! I would recommend if you're a couponer!
Jazmin A.
I love how I can order just about anything on their website. And the delivery is so quick and nothing has ever came damaged. And they even have some stuff you can't find in store and free in store pickup if you don't want to pay the extra for delivery
Brittney M.
Walgreens is one of my go to stores! I love there rewards program and if you have a fitbit you can earn money to spent at Walgreens. And they have digital and in store coupons. I'm a big coupon person. And this store really help me leave the store happy. They carry some really good make up brands and they have great sale on them
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Walgreens is my # 1 pharmacy to go to. They have a good rewards program. I have never had a problem getting my prescriptions there. I also stop there is I need a small amount of grocery/food items. It's very convenient!
Kelly G.
I can always find a good deal using the rewards card and the online coupons. At my local Walgreens earlier today the sales associate helped me get the beauty Rewards and voided my earlier transaction when she realized that I was not a member because the one transaction could save me $5
Linda M.
Really the best drugstore. I often go here for my vitamins and beauty supplies. I definitely prefer this to CVS. Sale prices make items more reasonably priced and it is close to my house for prescriptions.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love shopping at Walgreens.  They give great coupons and I can usually find my vitamins cheaper here than I can at Target.  I usually stop by at least once a month as there are many Walgreens stores around my neighborhood and town and it seems like you can always find one.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
My boyfriend and I frequent Walgreens whenever we need our prescriptions filled, or need to get household supplies and don't feel like traveling far. The prices are fair, but not the best.
Melanie D.
I love Walgreens. It's a great store with a wide variety of items. I always get my pictures developed here. I have stopped going to my local store because of the rude workers but I go to other nearby stores. I shop here at least once a week sometimes more.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.