BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Isabella B.
Staff has always been super nice!When your traveling theres usually one of these down the street from your hotel which is always cool!They have food,decor(not the cutest),makeup (actually really good makeup), and random things!
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I love Walgreens! It is so convenient to me and usually has nice quality things, I love their seasonal section too. I always go to their pharmacy and I’ve even gotten photos printed there. The makeup section has gotten a lot better
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
I like Walgreens. It's very convenient when I am sick to run in and get medicine and soup or tissues or whatever I need. It's much better than going into Walmart. I wish they had better sales to compete with the prices though.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
They have everything you need and things you didn’t know you needed!

The rewards of shopping and collecting points can be a bit addictive...

If you are into beauty.. join the beauty insiders you get some unexpected benefits!
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Walgreens more...
Siempre prefiero comprar en esta farmacia es como con mas variedad acumulas puntos y puedes salir hasta con cosas gratis. Y mi experiencia es que hasta los medicamentos me salen las económicos con ellos que con cvs.
Steven S.
I like Walgreens. While it's not my favorite pharmacy/drug store, Walgreens is all over NYC and therefore super handy. I like the sales they have going on every week; plan ahead and you'll be able to save some good money!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Walgreens more...
I gave them a lower score due to the poor nature of the pharmacies I have worked with at Walgreens. They loose prescriptions, take forever to fill, and they even lied to me about calling to clarify with my dr!
Milly G.
My go to spot for drugstore makeup! Can use points to get money off! Usual great offers on beauty items. Never had a bad shopping experience, & I shop there frequently. Also get my prescriptions from there!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I always find great deal amd my medication is almost always in stock the workers are very friendly amd helpful should tou need it. Love going there and shopping for make up they can have wonderful sales.
Courtney R.
My local Walgreens pharmacy has pretty great customer service. They seem to get yelled at a lot but they still get the job done. Wait times suck but I know it is because of the fact that so many people in my town use this pharmacy.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.