Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.

BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Foodie Expert
I have a few Walgreen's stores super close to my house so of course I visit often. I love that you can load deals and coupons to your card. You can also use store coupons so you can combine and save money. They have some nice deals! The cashiers are always very friendly. It's a nice place to shop.
Mary W.
Walgreen's is less than a block away, so I started going for the convenience.
I continue to go because of the values, like weekly sales and a Balance Rewards program, and the wonderful employees in the store.
The store is usually well-stocked and clean. Although the pharmacy no longer accepts my insurance (maybe next year!), the pharmacy employees go out of their way to be helpful - for instance, one of the techs tried 6 different discount codes for me to find an affordable way to buy a prescription not covered by insurance.
Walgreen's is my go-to for all my drug store needs.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Foodie Expert
It is nice place that offers great products but sometimes products are much over priced than target and any other stores close by. Also, I don’t like their customers service at least 2 locations I live near by. I like products they carry but they really need to take care of their stuffs
Alix G.
Foodie Expert
I love this store because it has a lot of nice i teams you can buy and since there almost one in every corner you can always walk to one and get something small. Tho the only think I will complain about is how there prices are sometimes insane. But it is a really good hi end store that's not to expensive. I don't go a lot because of the prices but sometimes they gave some really cool deals!
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
Walgreen's is my go to pharmacy.  The location I use has a fantastic staff.  They are very helpful and knowledgeable of products and current sales and promotions.  I love that they have an auto refill program.  That is helpful being a busy mom.  The pharmacists are always willing to answer any questions I have about medications.  I also like that the Walgreen's store brand of medications is just as good as the name brand and at a significantly lower price.  I highly recommend Walgreen's.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
I've been using Walgreens since I can remember. I've gone to stores all across the US as well. I love how easy it is to locate & refill prescriptions that were even made at a different Walgreens. Their pharmacists are very knowledgeable as well! The only reason why I knock down a star is because the store items are DEFINITELY overpriced and their rewards system isn't that great. I will still continue to use them! I also do like the new app they launched
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Foodie Expert
Love, love, love Walgreens!! My go to place for prescriptions, health, beauty, and more for the entire family! Their store brand of many items is as good or better than major brands. I have been shopping with them for years both online and in store and will continue to be a customer for many years to come. Highly recommend!
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
My favorite Drugstore to shop at! I love the selection and layout of Walgreen's stores, and always feel like they're clean and orderly- at least where I live, on the East Coast. Being a huge beauty addict, I know I can usually find the latest drugstore makeup selections at Walgreens, and always go in there every week or so to check the latest stock if I'm looking for a new product to try! I also love their rewards system, and feel like its pretty fair.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I've always gone to Walgreens if I need something pharmaceutical quick and cheap. They do a great job of providing a little bit of everything and I feel that it makes a great stop for anyone. I enjoy the products that come from the Walgreens brand as they are typically much cheaper than the regular brands but work just as well. In addition to pharmaceuticals, Walgreens always has the newest drugstore makeup in stock and I love that !
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is pretty expensive unless you know how to coupon or have a lot of coupons! It needs to be cheaper! They do have nice things and people are nice, but I don't shop here too often! I would recommend if you're a couponer!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.