• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
We shop at Walgreens for our Prescriptions. I like the point system the have that helps you save money! They keep a list of medicine you have got from them & will let you know if there is a recall or any possible side effect you might have from another Medicine you take.
Nicki Z.
Vernal, UT
Always nice stores, wherever you go. They usually have the best selection of medicine and skin car products of any drug store for a decent price. The pharmacy is the important part for me; helpful staff, great hours, easy communication, and usually a drive thru!
Queen Esther S.
Walgreens is my one stop shop for when I am not feeling well. The pharmacists on duty are always nice and friendly.

The offer reccomendarions for certain symptoms from either a generic or name brand item.

Time friendly and cost friendly that most pharmacies.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love Walgreens! I love all the sales they have and how nice everyone is there. The o oh thing I would say is get better bags lol my bag broke twice with just a bottle of water in it!
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Walgreens more...
I go to Walgreens a few times a week for my everyday needs. The price of most of their items is a bit much, but I can find great deals there from time to time, especially with their ads. The convenience, though, is certainly worth the extra cost at times.
Karen H.
Review for: Walgreens more...
Great store with a great app. I spend way too much money at Walgreens. They have everything I need, including a great clinic for my little guy when he's sick. Also, the Walgreens app for my phone is really helpful for sending in pictures to be printed.
Robyn P.
Review for: Walgreens more...
Meh. That's how I feel about Walgreens. Some days, they're great, quick, and friendly. Others? Not so much. I also dislike how not all of them are 24 hours and they have the strangest hours if they aren't. Makes it difficult for those of us who work very early mornings.
✨Maried J.
the good thing is that there is always one nearby and you get out of trouble, but it is usually a little more expensive than waltmart, it is good to buy products in offers, the other good thing is that it has a great selection of beauty items
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Walgreens is a great place to go when you need to get a variety of non-grocery items at one place. They have health and beauty items, toys for the kiddos, and even some food items as well. I love their selection of makeup brands!!
Bria N.
I love shopping at Walgreens they have everything you need from medicine, beauty, snacks, movies, toys, clothes and they have doctors there to help you out so it's very convenient for everyone that's looking for a one stop shop.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.