BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love shopping in Walgreens. It is the best destination for all things ranging from cosmetics to photos.
Eliana F.
Foodie Expert
They have great prices and every time I can find what I want with not problem... The attention it's ok
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
Foodie Expert
I like Walgreens for all my drug store needs when I'm in a hurry, or when they have a deal going on.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is great. Whether I'm in my own town or out of town on a trip this is always my spot!
Mia E.
You can achieve the same result with a toilet seat cover, don't waste your money on this
Chikis M.
meridian id
I always find everything what i need(make up , drugs etc)i love shopping at Walgreens
Serena V.
Great place. Has food, drinks, makeup, probably anything you need will be there.
Ventura J.
Atlanta, GA
Is my favorite store always find many deals and they have everything I need
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I can not begin to express my love of Walgreens!! I can't speak for all locations but my particular store I visit almost every day!! At Walgreens the staff,and pharmacy treat me like a V.I.P!!! I have never been treated so kindly by a retailer in my life. My store located here in Las Vegas NV, has the best team when I say this I mean this!!! They know me and my whole family by Name, always take the time to ask me how my health is and how I've been😙😙😄😄
I never have a problem with the pharmacy, walk up and they have my prescriptions ready and waiting. The pharmacist is one of the most genuinely kind person I've ever met. He is so patient and goes the extra mile to help his customers weather it's an OTC medication you need help with or even help with your blood glucose machine he is on it.👌👌👌
The rewards system or as they call it "Balance Reward" program is like no other point or loyality system period!!!!
The point bonus and earning level is insane!!!
The store is always organized and stocked, the brand selection for personal care is AMAZING!!!
Overall my local Walgreens is the BEST store period!!! The genuine care and concern for my family from its employees makes me feel so important😄😍😄😍😄 Walgreens In Las Vegas I love you!!!!!!
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
So I love shopping at Walgreens because if you are rewarded members after sunburn certain number of points you get money back which is always good who who doesn't like going to the register and hearing that oh you have $20 so you have to pay nothing so that's always cool the other thing I also love about shopping at Walgreens is buying makeup products because sometimes when there's a new product out I don't know if it's going to work well my skin or if it's going to be right for my skin tone so if it never fits I can always take it back and get my cash back or get something else in a different color range
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.