Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Saint Charles, MO
I love Walgreens, it's walking distance from me.. so I go there alot.. the people that work there are so sweet.. and I enjoy a day walking to Walgreens..
Corinna J.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love the drive thru pharmacy and great deals on cosmetics. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of hours. They open late and close early.
marlena s.
marlena s.
I have a walgreen right across the street of my house. I get all my house products from there I really like that store they have all the stuff I need.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreen's. live near a 24 hour one and always end up going to look through all their makeup. always stock up when stuff clearances out too!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Love this app! Has my card on it and I can download coupons to it. I can keep up with my prescriptions and get a notification when they are ready!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Every time I walk in Walgreens I'm always welcomed with a smile! I also have those ones who remember me and don't mind starting a conversation.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I could spend hours at Walgreens !Sometimes I do. So much good stuff, and such good prices. Add in the fab sales staff and that's all I need
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is the best! They are always combine fly located and pretty fairly priced. This is my go to shop for quick beauty essentials.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I like Walgreens because they carry a lot of my favorite brands, but they can be so pricey compared to a lot of the other drug stores.
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Foodie Expert
My favorite drug store! Walgreens carries just about everything! I'm also a part of the rewards program and get great deals with that
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.