Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Erin C.
Erin C.
My drugstore of choice! I love that the one near my college is set up identically as the one in my hometown. Makes me feel comfortable just walking in! Great deals, great selection. A+++
Winnie M.
Winnie M.
Although most items are more expensive than regular drugstores, Walgreens provides the best customer service. I've worked for Walgreens and we do truly care about our customers.
Dawn V.
Dawn V.
Sulphur, LA
I love Walgreen's. I don't use any other pharmacy. I always enjoy the employees and deals they have. And there rewards program is good but does need more point earning products.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Gary, IN
I recently bought some Shea moisture products from Walgreens. They had a great sale. Buy one get one half off. I was able to get more than I actually needed for a nice price.
kelcy j.
kelcy j.
North Hills, CA
So I can basically view what is here and what I want without spending countless hours at the mall , products are good quality and inexpensive , very reliable and easy to use
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Charlotte, NC
Great pharmacy. They have anything that you would need including groceries, toys, and even some clothing items. Great prices and they even have a red box at most locations.
Chelle A.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens!! Lowest copay for prescriptions, all the health and beauty items I need, my go to for cards and photo! Walgreens has more of my paychecks than Walmart lol
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
This app is awesome especially for photos and prescriptions! You can scan your bottles to refill, and the photos go from your phone to be picked up. Highly recommended!!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
I love this app! You can send in picture you want printed straight from your phone or you can check up on your rewards card balance. Regardless, this app is great.
Lakisha B.
Lakisha B.
Little Rock, AR
I love Walgreens! Other than Walgreens my other favorite store is cvs, those two are my favorite drug stores to go in. Great products, makeup, coupons, etc
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.