BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is sort of a step up from CVS I think.  Walgreens always feel a bit fuller, nicer, and pricier for the same items.  there are a few less Walgreens stores in my area than CVS stores.  If you have their rewards card, you can get pretty good deals.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I've always gone to Walgreens if I need something pharmaceutical quick and cheap. They do a great job of providing a little bit of everything and I feel that it makes a great stop for anyone. I enjoy the products that come from the Walgreens brand as they are typically much cheaper than the regular brands but work just as well. In addition to pharmaceuticals, Walgreens always has the newest drugstore makeup in stock and I love that !
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is pretty expensive unless you know how to coupon or have a lot of coupons! It needs to be cheaper! They do have nice things and people are nice, but I don't shop here too often! I would recommend if you're a couponer!
Faith P.
Foodie Expert
Walgreen's is reallllly a hit or miss depending on the location. I've been to stores that have medications filled within 30 minutes and I've been to locations that have taken over 24 hours to fill the same prescription. The deals aren't that great, but they have some once in a while.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Expensive, but worth it. They usually have great deals, and I almost always get my photos developed there because they have really good coupons and I order a lot of prints at once. I follow their ads to watch for sales on OGX, my favorite shampoo/conditioner, so when they have 2 for deals, I stock up.
Jaye D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Walgreens can be a great store if you know how to shop there. I find most of their everyday products over priced. However, you can get great deals on paper items, and you can combine manufacturer coupons with the store coupons. Also, always use your rewards card. You get points for items purchased, and you can redeem those points for money off future purchases.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
I've been using Walgreens since I can remember. I've gone to stores all across the US as well. I love how easy it is to locate & refill prescriptions that were even made at a different Walgreens. Their pharmacists are very knowledgeable as well! The only reason why I knock down a star is because the store items are DEFINITELY overpriced and their rewards system isn't that great. I will still continue to use them! I also do like the new app they launched
Jazmin A.
Foodie Expert
I love how I can order just about anything on their website. And the delivery is so quick and nothing has ever came damaged. And they even have some stuff you can't find in store and free in store pickup if you don't want to pay the extra for delivery
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Walgreens has Soap and Glory products right now! I love walgreens, it is my go-to drug star for products, prescriptions, you name it! I think walgreens has way better prices than Rite-Aid, for example. I will always shop at walgreens, and recommend it to others.
Linda M.
Foodie Expert
Really the best drugstore. I often go here for my vitamins and beauty supplies. I definitely prefer this to CVS. Sale prices make items more reasonably priced and it is close to my house for prescriptions.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.