BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Brittney S.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I have been picking up my medications from my local Walgreens for as long as I can remember. They are super friendly and helpful and answer any questions I may have regarding a medicine or product. I would definitely recommend people to shop here.
Amber B.
Casar, NC
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens literally has everything from food, beauty products, health and personal items and prescriptions drop off and pickups. I love the pharmacy and the always friendly staff, but Walgreens is super over priced which is a major disappointment.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Walgreens more...
I like using Walgreens for my day to say items. I have all my prescriptions there. It’s very convenient. And they carry a good range of drugstore makeup which is good. They gave good deals on many products too and their point reward system is great!
Kelli W.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens is one of my favorite stores to shop! Most in my area are open 24 hours, 7 days a week. They have the latest in beauty and a great rewards program that always gives me discounts. The staff is friendly and I truly enjoy shopping there!
MiriamP (.
Review for: Walgreens more...
So I love how Walgreens is now expanding their beauty products and getting more and more higher end products. Before I would just think of Walgreens as a pharmacy but the beauty consultants and awesome new products is making it exciting.
Pasha P.
Walgreens is my first choice when needing a drug store. I work here so get a lot of perks. Beginign with awesome discounts and points . I would highly recommend people getting the savings card and clip coupons . Not everyone know you can clip coupons online and they apply when u check out in store . Awesome discounts available
Hannah F.
Chicago
Review for: Walgreens more...
Your standard pharmacy/basic grocery stop. The pharmacy is usually pretty efficient, but of course that depends on the location. Definitely get a loyalty card and keep an eye out of special deals, those usually make the trip worth it.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love Walgreens!! My go to place for prescriptions, health, beauty, and more for the entire family! Their store brand of many items is as good or better than major brands. I have been shopping with them for years both online and in store and will continue to be a customer for many years to come. Highly recommend!
Darian B.
Monroe
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens is always my go-to when I need to stop in for something quick. They always have a great variety of items at decent prices. If you catch it at a busy time it might take an extra minute to get out but usually pretty good!
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens. There rewards program is so easy to gain points which turn basically straight into cash at the register. I recently was able to purchase 15 dollars of stuff. Shop here if possible for all your drug store needs.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.