• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
Patty L.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to for quick stuff. Great selection of hygiene, first aid, and other random stuff. Wish they’d get a better selection of grocery items (especially basic bread and dairy).
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
This #squishmallow is found at Walgreens. It is the best stuff animal I have found. Soft, fluffy, and comes in different sizes and animals. Its great to sleep on and the little ones are great to rest your head. Great for babies and adults.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I can not begin to express my love of Walgreens!! I can't speak for all locations but my particular store I visit almost every day!! At Walgreens the staff,and pharmacy treat me like a V.I.P!!! I have never been treated so kindly by a retailer in my life. My store located here in Las Vegas NV, has the best team when I say this I mean this!!! They know me and my whole family by Name, always take the time to ask me how my health is and how I've been😙😙😄😄
I never have a problem with the pharmacy, walk up and they have my prescriptions ready and waiting. The pharmacist is one of the most genuinely kind person I've ever met. He is so patient and goes the extra mile to help his customers weather it's an OTC medication you need help with or even help with your blood glucose machine he is on it.👌👌👌
The rewards system or as they call it "Balance Reward" program is like no other point or loyality system period!!!!
The point bonus and earning level is insane!!!
The store is always organized and stocked, the brand selection for personal care is AMAZING!!!
Overall my local Walgreens is the BEST store period!!! The genuine care and concern for my family from its employees makes me feel so important😄😍😄😍😄 Walgreens In Las Vegas I love you!!!!!!
Brittney S.
Searcy, AR
Review for: Walgreens more...
I do like Walgreens because they are open 24/7 and so is their pharmacy, however, a lot of their products are over priced. They do have reward points you can earn which is a plus
Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Walgreens more...
We have some medicine that we literally can’t find anywhere else but Walgreens. They have a spot for it but it’s always empty. Walgreens always has it and it’s a lifesaver
Kelly G.
I can always find a good deal using the rewards card and the online coupons. At my local Walgreens earlier today the sales associate helped me get the beauty Rewards and voided my earlier transaction when she realized that I was not a member because the one transaction could save me $5
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
It is nice place that offers great products but sometimes products are much over priced than target and any other stores close by. Also, I don’t like their customers service at least 2 locations I live near by. I like products they carry but they really need to take care of their stuffs
Veronica B.
Nashville, TN
I am an absolute Walgreens shopaholic. I live in the middle of an urban area so Walgreens is the closest store to me and definitely comes through when I need them!!
Melanie M.
Good store, great customer service. I do think they overcharge for their products but if you are a rewards member, you often spend much less than the full amount.
Amanda L.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I prefer Walgreens to other drugstores. They have really good deals and many in-store coupons. Their stores are a lot more open and the staff is always friendly.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.