Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Foodie Expert
I really like all of the products that you have, they're very affordable cheap even and there's a walgreens in every corner.
Iesha T.
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Great place to shop for all your beauty and self care needs. Great prices and weekly deals are always going on.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
san.miguel, El Salvador
Me gusta mucho este producto puedo usarlo siempre y mantiene mus labios humectados
Jaqueline B.
Jaqueline B.
Pederneiras
Lip Balm excelente !! super Hidrata os Lábios e com custo benefício ótimo !!Indico muito esse produto
karla ortíz  a.
karla ortíz a.
puerto rico
The one thing that i like about walgreens is that is a 24/7 store, anything that you need something theres walgreens
Edith M.
Edith M.
Santa Maria, CA
Wal greens is pretty affordable and has variety. Unfortunately the store that it's located where I live, most of the makeup and nails in my local Walgreens is usually past it's date and they don't take it off the aisles. The nail polishes are sometimes dry ish and bubbly. Yet in its good side, I always go there for medicine and eggs if I need it.
Sylmarie B.
Sylmarie B.
Second place to go on my list if I need something. I think they are a really good place to go for instant stuff.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Walgreen's is a good place for grab 'n go since they usually have the snacks and most items that you need. I also like how you can use different brand coupons and combine them to save some money. Their rewards card is also a bonus!
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.