BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
You can find everything at Walgreens! I suggest looking at their weekly add before making your trip and also combine any coupons you may have! You can get some really great deals here!
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
I love Walgreens! I use the pharmacy for prescriptions, and it's my go-to store for vitamins and supplements, health and beauty products, greeting cards, snacks and drinks, and cleaning products and household items.
alexandrea b.
I go to Walgreens often for cosmetics hygiene products and ect. great customer service and products
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
I like the variety of seasonal merchandise. I love their service of not allowing more than 3 customers stand in line, and always standing by that.
Joelle G.
I don't know why Walgreens is under "taste buds" when I go there for everything except food. It's my go to place for pharmacy, makeup, and any quick things I need to pick-up before going somewhere.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I love Walgreens! Love the points! You can save money when you use them! There brand of products are just as awesome!
Amber W.
Walgreens is a great store to get in and out of in a jiffy. I wouldn't necessarily grocery shop here, but I could if i wanted to. They have a lot of things I would normally buy. This is a great place to shop for easter baskets or stocking stuffers. However, sometimes it can feel a little sketchy when going in.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
This is my favorite pharmacy to go to. They are so much quicker and more efficient than the other pharmacies around me. I like that they text you when your prescription is ready, and you can reply with 'refill' when you need to get it refilled. Super convenient.
andrea s.
abilene, TX
Great for refilling prescriptions and you can look at clearance also uploading pictures . over all its easy to use and very convenient.
Kate E.
I like Walgreens I go often to this drugstore, I buy sometimes makeup , hair color, shampoo and dental paste.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.