Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Tiana V.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens and the app is great. It is very useful as I am able to see the products and compare them to other products.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Foodie Expert
I love Wallgreens, kids more than walmart! I love always going in an seeing all of there amazing deals and products although sometimes they are little high priced!
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Walgreens has really come along way since they first opened. Their stores are well cared for and their pharmacy people are very professional. Also, the workers seem to be very happy to be working there. I have had great experiences with Walgreens
lisa R.
lisa R.
Sadieville, KY
This app is ok but sometimes it loses your photo orders, other than that it's fine.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Foodie Expert
It's literally down the street from my house! I go all the time because it has a little bit of everything, all the daily basics. It's so convenient to run in here & grab what I need. They have a rewards card & it's mostly for stuff that is branded by them but for stuff like diapers, wipes, bathroom essentials it's worth it! I can't help but look at their beauty selection when I walk in. Our local Walmart doesn't carry Milani products but they have carry some of the collection!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
I live in Panama, Panama City. We have drugstore makeup on my country but sooo few things to choose from. Every time I travel to the US this place is my first stop shopping place! Drugstore makeup brands are soo affordable compared to my country I just want to take it all home! ūüėā I love the fact that they always have like discount on makeup like Buy one get one half the price. It's like a Disneyland to me.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
The only pharmacy I use. Love it for so many reasons. Not only is it a good place to get your rx filled, but they have everything you need, like a convenient mini grocery store. Also I love going there to shop for makeup products to try out. There points program is a nice little way to earn some cash back too!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Love this store!! Amazing quantity of products! Wonderful customer service. The website is amazing. Their pharmacy is fantastic! I shop here all the time!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Foodie Expert
I really like all of the products that you have, they're very affordable cheap even and there's a walgreens in every corner.
Iesha T.
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Great place to shop for all your beauty and self care needs. Great prices and weekly deals are always going on.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.