2 varieties available
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I am a very focused shopper tending to buy specifically what I go into a store for. For this reason Walgreens is great for me. I don't get products there only because it is convenient. I also keep an eye on their sales flyers. I have always had excellent service from pleasant staff.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos