Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
kayla b.
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
I love the app. Getting texts about filing my prescription. Scanning my prescription to refill it is also a great function.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is one of my favorite places to purchase beauty items and vitamins. They have great sales and their hours are very convenient. I also like how organized everything is at my local store.
Ana Paula K.
Ana Paula K.
I love to get my pictures printed by Walgreens. It always come fast and with a good quality.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Foodie Expert
There's a Walgreen's just a couple of minutes down the road from my house and they're lifesavers! So is this app. It tells me exactly how many "points" I have and what rewards I've gained so far. It's pretty great. I walked in the other day to grab a few things and my rewards knocked my total down from $8 to 11 cents! Can't beat that.
galina s.
galina s.
Very easy app. Everything is in one touch of a button. Love the rewards and discounts
David S.
David S.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE the Walgreens app for my iPhone. What CAN'T this app do? I can refill prescriptions, check prescription status, find stores, order products, and keep track of my rewards points. If I weren't already a Walgreens customer, I would consider switching to take advantage of this excellent app.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Whiting , IN
The walgreens app is very useful. Especially if this is somewhere you go a lot. I use it for my prescriptions and my photos. I love it.
courtney f.
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
I love how they text me about refilling my prescription. Its always a convenient stop to pick up makeup or something I may not want to go to a bigger store for.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
Walgreens is great! I like that I get coupons and can use balance rewards for points. Great store and app
Veda M.
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
Nice pharmacy great app. I use the app for fast prescription refills and photos.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.