BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
Walgreens is wonderful especially with prescriptions. had surgery last month and was in a lot of pain when i went to get meds filled and the pharmacist was super fast and understanding.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Walgreens is the best store in the entire universe. Everything is clean, organized, and they have a great As Seen on TV aisle. I love going there and I always want to spend an entire paycheck on random things they carry. So wonderful.
Tuyen B.
I have a Walgreens right by my house, so it's really convenient for me. I love how they have everything whenever I need something quick. I like looking at their makeup selection because some of the brands, Target or Walmart, doesn't have. I also like their rewards program here.
luisa v.
Chicago , IL
I love walgreens but its true they are understaffed at some locations but I'm glad they have an app i need to download it
LaDeidra L.
My local area just got a walgreens recently. at first glance i thought everything was extra expensive until i learned that they had a reward program similar to cvs.
On T.
Modesto, CA
Getting prescription filled at the Pharmacy is dreadful. The wait time is horrible especially when I have a sick toddler at home. The store it self is overpriced I was looking for the Maybelline stiletto mascara and they charged $10 for it. I put it back. Walgreens is good for couponers but I don't have time for that.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I like the variety of things that I can find at Walgreens. For the most part, they are well stocked and have helpful/friendly staff. My favorite place to shop deals. My first choice for a drugstore.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, TN
I absolutely love Walgreens and the Walgreens app!!! I live down the road from Walgreens, and all I have to do is submit my Photos from my app from my phone and then just go pick them up at my convenience from the store! Also, the same with my prescriptions. And they always have great deals and you get points to use on future purchases! Plus at my location that's down the road from me the employees are always super nice.
Rebecca C.
While I like that the app allows you to save coupons to your Walgreens card, I don't like that I have to constantly type my login info for points. I also don't like photo section of the app. It crashes a lot.

Gabrielle B.
Walgreens is a great place to go to pick up little things, it's quick, easy, and not pricey! I always print my pictures from them!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.