Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
Foodie Expert
I love love love walgreens. It is the best for coupons and I feel like I MAKE money when I shop there. It is convenient and reasonably priced and you don't have to walk a mile through it like big box stores.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm an avid Walgreens shopper. I have had great customer service every shopping trip there. I love there photo center. There rewards program is definitely worth becoming apart of and there coupons are great!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
I think I'm addicted to this place. I have the rewards card and the app, and it gives you so much savings. I find myself on there every week looking at new stuff and sales. And they have so many new brands!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
Love getting new makeup here always great sales. The pharmacy is always helpful with the over the counter medication. Never had any issues with any of the departments. The photo area is always helpful.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Foodie Expert
I love this app. It helps me find deals at walgreens and know when things are going on sale. I can put in my prescriptions without leaving my house, and get a call when they are ready to be picked up.
Amber R.
Amber R.
I love Walgreens. You can go there and get so many multi purpose things. They really help prevent having to go to many different stores. I love their selection of makeup. This place is my go to store.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Foodie Expert
I really like Walgreens. they have a great selection of make up and hair items. I use their rewards program and I'm almost to $20 in savings. I also get my prescriptions there as well to save money.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Refills by scanning your bottles is super easy and so convenient. Incorporates well with their rewards program, which I've found is pretty generous compared to other similar companies' offerings.
Jonelle E.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia , Tx
This is my go to place for almost everything. the location by my house is really nice and organized. if u have a walgreens card u save big bucks! save up your points to get cash off purchases!
Erin C.
Erin C.
My drugstore of choice! I love that the one near my college is set up identically as the one in my hometown. Makes me feel comfortable just walking in! Great deals, great selection. A+++
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.