BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Amber R.
I love Walgreens. You can go there and get so many multi purpose things. They really help prevent having to go to many different stores. I love their selection of makeup. This place is my go to store.
Becky P.
Refills by scanning your bottles is super easy and so convenient. Incorporates well with their rewards program, which I've found is pretty generous compared to other similar companies' offerings.
Dawn V.
Sulphur, LA
I love Walgreen's. I don't use any other pharmacy. I always enjoy the employees and deals they have. And there rewards program is good but does need more point earning products.
kelcy j.
North Hills, CA
So I can basically view what is here and what I want without spending countless hours at the mall , products are good quality and inexpensive , very reliable and easy to use
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This app is awesome especially for photos and prescriptions! You can scan your bottles to refill, and the photos go from your phone to be picked up. Highly recommended!!
Megan J.
I love this app! You can send in picture you want printed straight from your phone or you can check up on your rewards card balance. Regardless, this app is great.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Love this app! Has my card on it and I can download coupons to it. I can keep up with my prescriptions and get a notification when they are ready!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I could spend hours at Walgreens !Sometimes I do. So much good stuff, and such good prices. Add in the fab sales staff and that's all I need
Krysta M.
Walgreens is the best! They are always combine fly located and pretty fairly priced. This is my go to shop for quick beauty essentials.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I like Walgreens because they carry a lot of my favorite brands, but they can be so pricey compared to a lot of the other drug stores.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.