2 varieties available
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I like using Walgreens for my day to say items. I have all my prescriptions there. It’s very convenient. And they carry a good range of drugstore makeup which is good. They gave good deals on many products too and their point reward system is great!
Walgreens is my first choice when needing a drug store. I work here so get a lot of perks. Beginign with awesome discounts and points . I would highly recommend people getting the savings card and clip coupons . Not everyone know you can clip coupons online and they apply when u check out in store . Awesome discounts available
Love, love, love Walgreens!! My go to place for prescriptions, health, beauty, and more for the entire family! Their store brand of many items is as good or better than major brands. I have been shopping with them for years both online and in store and will continue to be a customer for many years to come. Highly recommend!
I find this a fun store to shop at . It is always neat and clean. The selection is very good for hair, bath, and body items. They also have great deals, and a program where you can earn cash to shop there. I think for a drugstore, they have a pretty good selection of toys and kids items. I enjoy shopping their makeup section, and they have a nice selection of nail products as well. This is a great store and I will continue to shop Walgreens.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos