• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Walgreens more...
Good snacks when you’re on the go. You can run a lot of errands here, including getting photos printed. They’re everywhere where I live, which is convenient. Always fun to check out the beauty section, too!
kennedy b.
this store is great. nothing else to say about it lol🤷🏼‍♀️ always clean and the people who work there are nice and courteous towards everyone. makes it easy to get my medicine and everything else I need.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Walgreens more...
The store and the pop are amazing love finding coupons for things i need and when they have sales they are great! My location is in Arlington,Tx they re helpful and the store is clean. I do go often.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I work for Walgreens pharmacy so I like to use my employee discount :) they always have the different flavors of redbull so on my way to school I'll stop and get one. Walgreens always has amazing customer service :)
Nikki m.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens. It's my go-to for quick in and out even for groceries. They always have the neat little items you don't see anywhere else too. I get all my little knick-knacks there as gifts
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The process at Walgreens are not as high as they used to be on the specific prescriptions that I get there, which are controlled prescriptions, and I normally do not have to wait long to get it filled at the location I use which is in a small City, but in larger cities there is a longer wait and it is hit-or-miss as far as how friendly the pharmacy staff is.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
Walgreens has very nice pharmacy and the employees are generally very friendly. I haven’t had any bad experiences there. I get all of my prescriptions from Walgreens and will continue to do so. I highly recommend using Walgreen’s pharmacy.
N A.
Wheeling , IL
Favorite drug store. How ever the prices are high it is a great quality store. I love their Walgreens brand it’s just as good as the real thing without the big price. Love that I live 5 minutes away!
Brittney M.
Walgreens is one of my go to stores! I love there rewards program and if you have a fitbit you can earn money to spent at Walgreens. And they have digital and in store coupons. I'm a big coupon person. And this store really help me leave the store happy. They carry some really good make up brands and they have great sale on them
Niki S.
Walgreens is my #2 store to go to for my everyday needs. From feminine products to junk food to my medication they have everything I need. Plus they have good sales all the time
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.