BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
kennedy b.
this store is great. nothing else to say about it lolūü§∑ūüŹľ‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ always clean and the people who work there are nice and courteous towards everyone. makes it easy to get my medicine and everything else I need.
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
I like the store, but my only problems are sometimes the prices are WAY higher than other stores and my local one is so slow. They also don't keep track if whether I cancelled a prescription or not.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Walgreens more...
The store and the pop are amazing love finding coupons for things i need and when they have sales they are great! My location is in Arlington,Tx they re helpful and the store is clean. I do go often.
Nikki m.
Benton
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens. It's my go-to for quick in and out even for groceries. They always have the neat little items you don't see anywhere else too. I get all my little knick-knacks there as gifts
Brittney M.
Walgreens is one of my go to stores! I love there rewards program and if you have a fitbit you can earn money to spent at Walgreens. And they have digital and in store coupons. I'm a big coupon person. And this store really help me leave the store happy. They carry some really good make up brands and they have great sale on them
Maria R.
Angleton, TX
I only use this pharmacy. Price for my medication is the best compared to other pharmacy. Plus I get rewards for each prescription I fill. Also love to by my beauty products too.
Niki S.
Walgreens is my #2 store to go to for my everyday needs. From feminine products to junk food to my medication they have everything I need. Plus they have good sales all the time
Patty L.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to for quick stuff. Great selection of hygiene, first aid, and other random stuff. Wish they’d get a better selection of grocery items (especially basic bread and dairy).
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Walgreens has so many great deals every week and their rewards system is amazing. I would forget that I have points and sometimes have been able to cover my entire purchase with just points. Some of their items are a lot more pricey than other stores but for the most part I love the selection and deals that they have.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
This #squishmallow is found at Walgreens. It is the best stuff animal I have found. Soft, fluffy, and comes in different sizes and animals. Its great to sleep on and the little ones are great to rest your head. Great for babies and adults.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.