BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pharmacy always stocked. Very proficient. Efficient staff. Best prices. Improvement could be hiring more staff.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Love Walgreens! I get all my health and medicine there but also love to get beauty there as well! Great prices!
Nancy G.
Walgreens is great too, just like CVS. Their reward program is always giving back to you, you never lose.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I use Walgreens for pretty much all my medical needs because they always have what I'm looking for !
Brie L.
I love Walgreen's! I get a lot of my drugstore makeup here. They always have the newest makeup out.
Amanda  S.
Creve Coeur, MO
My apartment complex shares a parking lot with Walgreens. This is my go to for everything in life.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love this store amazing products value and the coupons omg you can get so many great products
Tuyen B.
I have a Walgreens right by my house, so it's really convenient for me. I love how they have everything whenever I need something quick. I like looking at their makeup selection because some of the brands, Target or Walmart, doesn't have. I also like their rewards program here.
Dena H.
I mainly shop at Walgreens for makeup, perfumes, razors. The cosmetics clerk always helps me if I have questions. They have good sales that I can use coupons. Sometimes she gives me samples that also come with coupons.
Amber W.
Walgreens is a great store to get in and out of in a jiffy. I wouldn't necessarily grocery shop here, but I could if i wanted to. They have a lot of things I would normally buy. This is a great place to shop for easter baskets or stocking stuffers. However, sometimes it can feel a little sketchy when going in.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.