Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Katy L.
Katy L.
I love this app. it is cool because you can clip coupons onto your card and use them just by scanning your card. I love the points system as well. I was on the CVS train but slowly climbed on to the Walgreens train lol and I love it
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I love love love this app! The pharmacy options through the app are amazing and I am able to easily find things that I'm looking for in the store nearest me with it.
Justin D.
Justin D.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Walgreens (and how most of them use tap to pay) and this app makes my visits there even better!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
It's very helpful because they give you coupons and also late you know about some products you may be interested in
Katie E.
Katie E.
Arlington Hts, IL
Walgreens is definitely the best pharmacy I've ever used. Wish there were more of them where I live!
Alexandra
Alexandra
cincinnati, OH
I love this app because all I have to do is reply to an email to get a prescription refill. It's so much more convenient than driving there and waiting for it.
valerie b.
We love walgreens. Now that I can scan my prescription instead of calling it in, it definitely makes life easier.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I love the place itself but the app is my favorite. I mostly use it for photos, because once I send it their ready in minutes.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I love Walgreens, they are conveniently located in my area and have the best prices. I love to stock up on shampoo and conditioner when they have sales.
kelly p.
kelly p.
Foodie Expert
I go to walgreens all the time! I usually buy my makeup from there! They've got great deals if you use coupons
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.