5 Spring Beauty Products Celeb Makeup Artists Are Using
4.53 / 5 based on 415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I love Walgreens, they always have what I need and they have points when you apply to their card and get promotions, they always have the makeup I need
It makes refilling a rx so simple! I can do it anywhere since my phone is always on me. Great when I'm out and forget that I needed something filled I can do it wherever I'm at
Although I prefer CVS, Walgreens is a great health and wellness store. They also have a lot of cheap beauty products! I always buy nail polish remover and makeup sponges/applicators there.
This app is nice, however I can never get prescription scan to work with my phone. It doesn't seem to want to read the barcode.
I use the Walgreens app, I love the coupons & I can't recall ever having bad customer service there. Overall good pharmacy & store.
Where I live I could take or leave the walgreens location closest to me. I have driven out of my way to go to another location because I just don't care for the closest one. The customer service isn't great at my closest location.
I use this very often. I scan my bottles for refills for all of my family members it's so simple to use
So easy and fast to get what you want. Simple and always has discounts, specials, and/or coupons
I love Walgreens! I get all my prescriptions filled there by there wonderful pharmacy department. They carry the newest and most up to date health and beauty care items. Don't even get me started on how awesome there app is!
I love Walgreen. They have everything i need. I used walgreens mostly for buying makeup. I love how easy it is to find things. its better than Walmart
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos