5 Spring Beauty Products Celeb Makeup Artists Are Using
4.53 / 5 based on 422 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Love Walgreens ! Always go there when I'm in a hurry or don't really want to get off ! The customer service is always very friendly and nice :)
i lpve walgreens it's like a smaller more convenient Target. can grab whatever i need quickly and also love all the sales they always run.
This is definitely in my top 5 drugstore because it is so cheap and there are so many deals that are going on. You always end up saving
I use Walgreens for Prescriptions and other over the counter medications. I have also bought household items and food from Walgreens.
I just went to ealgreens today and I found everything i want it. But the only thing I dont like is the couponing system
They carry just about everything you need if you get sick. Their staff is always nice and helpful if you need some help
I like Walgreens because they have a beautiful display of their products but they tend to be a little more pricier.
Love Walgreens! I get all my health and medicine there but also love to get beauty there as well! Great prices!
Pharmacy always stocked. Very proficient. Efficient staff. Best prices. Improvement could be hiring more staff.
Walgreens is great too, just like CVS. Their reward program is always giving back to you, you never lose.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos