Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Cody C.
Cody C.
Wilmington, NC
Great Employer. THe benifets are wonderful and we are like a family sometimes i just have to let people know where i work
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Ocala, FL
Omg I love walgreens! Their prices are amazing on sales and their clearance..... Amazing prices. I love their mobile app & MOBILE coupons. Great for those couponers out there.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I love going to Walgreens they always have stuff that I am looking for and I love their cosmetic section, they always have the best brands of makeup!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
I love walgreens! I love getting my prescriptions filled here, love getting photos developed here. You can also get some snacks, last minute school supplies, makeup, magazines to read while you're home sick. You can get Halloween costumes, candy, shampoo, cards, etc! So many different things in one place and so many are open 24 hours. Love me some walgreens.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is a great store. Has everything you need in it. Milk prices are always cheap and has a large range of meds for you to choose from.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
My favorite drugstore. Lot of choice and a good reward program ! Prefer Walgreens to CVS.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Bronx, NY
I love Walgreens! they have amazing rewards and you get to get product for free after their points...
Juli W.
Juli W.
Miramar, Fl
I have never had a bad experience when shopping here. Love it for a quick stop to get things you need.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
Love walgreens I always get coupons in the mail for baby products like saline or tylenol etc
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I love Walgreen they help e get through this life and its ups and downs like when u are sick or have a bad burn,or a cut they will always be there(of course only f u got movey and are pretty close to them hahahahah)
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.