Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Diane S.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I used to use a small local drug store but it became a problem to get meds! They closed in the afternoon, was only opened half a day on Saturday, was closed on holidays and wouldn't open on time! So I switched to Walgreen's and I should have done it years ago! Mine is open 24 hours a day! It has everything if you need to pick up drinks or anything while you get your meds all in the same stop. They also get meds filled faster! Love Walgreen's and they have great prices! :)
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
I switched from another well known drugstore to back to Walgreen's, the staff are friendly and helpful, they also have a better selection of national and store brand items that fit my needs and budget.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Walgreens is the easiest to navigate. I can always go right in and find exactly what I am looking for.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Foodie Expert
I shop at Walgreens often and get all my pictures developed there. They have great coupons and offers with their rewards card. You can also use manufacturer coupons. Great place to save money!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
I love that there are Walgreens almost every where you go. What I don't love is that you have to join some special club to get generic prescriptions for a lower price and you don't have to do that any where else.
karen P.
karen P.
Walgreens... yes....one on every corner.. they have been around f-o-r-e-v-e-r... they are such a fun place to shop.. i get google eyed when i enter the makeup section.. they always have great sales and everything you would ever want.. the rest of Walgreens is of course great too but i LOVE their makeup dept..its always so bright and cheery..and i will always love shopping at walgreens!
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Walgreens is my favorite good to place for snacks. And everything else to dawn to tissue paper
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
I love Walgreens. This store always has the must haves that I need. Whether its mascara, to warm empanadas, to napkins for the house! Its a great store that offers rewards and they always kick in when you need them :)
An overall good company. I've had an occasion or two when my prescriptions were incorrect - but that could just be the staff that was on duty and not a problem with Walgreen's as a whole. The regular-size Walgreen's stores have a nice variety.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Portland, OR
I love walgreens. My walgreens has the best most amazing people. I wouldn't go to any other pharmacy.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.