Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Deann K.
Deann K.
As a coupon lover, I find it very important to have a store that offers great deals and coupons!! I earn so many items free or for mere pennies by shopping here regularly.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
I love Walgreens! Such a convenient little store. I love their rewards program, saves you money! They always have some sort of sales going on too.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
I like Walgreens and all however their Pharmacy department needs work. I had many prescriptions that were called in to them that they never got. It was way too much and now use Target for my prescriptions.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this store. I am on quite a few medications (some of which are over the counter). I use my flexible spending to pay for everything. However, in January a couple of years ago, the IRS said that in order to buy over the counter medications with your FSA you had to have a prescription. I went to Walmart to get my meds refilled and all of a sudden, they refused to honor the prescriptions that my doctor issued. I needed my medication and refused to pay cash. This was awful for me and I was really upset. I went to the Walgreens down the street from my house and they took care of me without blinking and eye. They have been doing a wonderful job every since.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Love Walgreens. They're open on holidays as well as 24/7. Great Rx prices and they have a lot of really great deals going on from time to time.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
Foodie Expert
I always enjoy shopping at Walgreens. They have a great selection at a great price. Not a bad liquor department either ;)
Teph W.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
Walgreen's is a great store! They have a great selection of products and I always find what I'm looking for. Their prices can change a lot based on the location that you're at, even within the same city. I live near one with lower prices, but it's annoying to have to always check if I walk into a new location.
Randilyn S.
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI
I positively hate Walgreens. Their coupon policy is ridiculous!!! I have never had so many issues trying to buy something in my entire life! I will never go back.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Muscatine, IA
One of the best stores to get bargains if you watch the sales and coupons closely. They have a great policy and usually have plenty on the shelf.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Puyallup, WA
Good drug stoe. Alway greeted by cashiers when you walk in. Friendly helpful staff . Pharmacist always willing to answer questions about product comparison. Prices a little high.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.