5 Spring Beauty Products Celeb Makeup Artists Are Using
2 varieties available
4.53 / 5 based on 425 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
This app is nice, however I can never get prescription scan to work with my phone. It doesn't seem to want to read the barcode.
We shop here frequently. Their well beginnings diapers work great on our toddler. Comfortable and cheap!
Love walgreens I used to be a CVS girl but walgreens has a much better selections and I love the pharmacy
Great prices and selection. I've always loved WalGreens, and I always shop here for my 'fake nail' splurges!
Love Walgreens! They always have the best deals. Always find what we are looking for
Walgreens is great! I like that I get coupons and can use balance rewards for points. Great store and app
I use this very often. I scan my bottles for refills for all of my family members it's so simple to use
I love Walgreens (and how most of them use tap to pay) and this app makes my visits there even better!
It's very helpful because they give you coupons and also late you know about some products you may be interested in
I have never had a bad experience when shopping here. Love it for a quick stop to get things you need.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos