Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Foodie Expert
Service can really vary amongst stores, but the reward car can give you some good deals.
eleiris Q.
eleiris Q.
Love this pharmacy! definitely will pick it over duane read ANYTIME. Walgreens have sales and can be found anywhere
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Walgreen's is my go to store. i love the rewards program and that they are closer to go to over walmart. there is never much of a wait in line and the staff is super friendly and helpful! they are a one stop shop!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Walgreens is way too expensive for my personal taste! I don't have time to sit around and coupon to make my purchases a few cents cheaper so I just go elsewhere. I only go to Walgreens when absolutely necessary.
Evonne T.
Evonne T.
I love that there is a Walgreens on almost every corner. This is convenient for the times I need to run to Target but want a small store feel because I'm in a hurry. They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Foodie Expert
I don't shop at Walgreen's often, but everyone I go there I always end up finding something I love that I haven't seen anywhere else. I love it!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
My quick stop near my house. I wish their photography center wasn't always so packed because printing pictures takes so long. I have tried printing from their app and so many of my pictures were distorted. I do love how the store is always clean. Prices can be a little lower on makeup considering Walmart and target sell items for $2-4 cheaper but I still over this place.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
Walgreens is probably (hands down) my favorite pharmacy to go to. They're very helpful, and they don't fail to explain things to me about my medication when I don't fully understand the adverse affects or dosage. I gave it a B mainly because the products that they have here are a tad bit more expensive than the other drugstores. But other than that, they do have a great pharmacy.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Great place to coupons. I have gotten some pretty good deals here I have a stockpile of 22 bottle of tide detergent where I couponed here. not a bad place at all some prices are high but if you factor in points and RR its worth it.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Walgreens always has good deals on makeup every week; plus, you can use coupons. Yes, their prices are more expensive than Walmart/Target, but if you buy things when there is a deal, they can end up being cheaper!
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.