Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
I love to coupon shop here!!! The associates are great at helping you get the bang for your buck! I also love the photo department. Great product for the price and ALWAYS get discounts and rewards!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
I love my local Walgreens. I am always greeted when I walk through the door. The shelves are always fully stocked and there is usually a nice selection to choose from. The cosmetic section is a must. Even if I don't need anything from that department, I still stop to take a peek because you can find great deals. You will often come across their buy one get one half off sale which is great. I use that for stock up time. The pharmacist happily answers my questions about over the counter medications, I use another pharmacy to fill prescriptions. I have used the photo department on a few occasions and have had no problems. They were quick and my photos turned out beautifully.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love my Walgreens! It is such a great company that truly cares for their customers to be happy & healthy. Every Walgreens is conveniently located on the corner of happy & healthy. ;) Walgreens started out as a drugstore, but they sell so much more than just prescriptions! I buy almost all of my beauty & skincare products from them & they have great deals every single week! They are the world's #1 pharmacy & I believe they're ranked #3 for beauty. That's just crazy. <3
Candice J.
Candice J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is my pharmacy of choice because I like their points system that goes along with getting your medications from there, it helps me save on the other items which I love. no matter how many times I tell myself I'm just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Owosso, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the knowledgeable store associates but the prices seem a tad bit higher than I am usually looking to pay. Great for a quick stop since they do have lots of different products available.
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
This store has one of the best rewards programs along with superb product. Their Nice brand is comparable with any name brand.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Walgreens can be pricey with there products but sometimes they do have good sales there to shop at. I like there make up section but pretty expensive to me.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I like Walgreens but I feel their reward system sucks unlike other drug stores. I go to Walgreens late at night usually when I runout if eggs or milk
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Crown Point, IN
Best convenient/drug store. I always find great deals. so helpful and i love the rewards program!!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Catawba, SC
I don't really shop at Walgreens. It's so expensive! I mean walmart has the SAME stuff for so so so much cheaper! I just don't understand why people want to spend more on a.product. pharmacy is awesome, but for groceries or beauty products, no thank you.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.