5 Spring Beauty Products Celeb Makeup Artists Are Using
2 varieties available
4.53 / 5 based on 425 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Walgreens is great. I have gone there for years for makeup, photos, and other items. I have never been let down!
There is always a mix up with my prescription in the pharmacy. Other than that, the store is ok. Has pretty much everything.
I go to walgreens all the time! I usually buy my makeup from there! They've got great deals if you use coupons
I really love walgreens and shopping there because i get all the products i need/ want at a really great price
Love this pharmacy! definitely will pick it over duane read ANYTIME. Walgreens have sales and can be found anywhere
I love Walgreens i mostly get all my stuff from here from diapers too toilet paper etc..
I love keeping up with my walgreens app, I can input my steps for the day on the app and get points towards rewards for walgreens
They have a huge variety on everything you're looking for. Awesome sale and clearance prices on makeup too.
I love the app. Getting texts about filing my prescription. Scanning my prescription to refill it is also a great function.
I use this app all the time to check for sale adds. This is such a great tool for shopping on a budget too.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos