BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Alexandra
cincinnati, OH
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love this app because all I have to do is reply to an email to get a prescription refill. It's so much more convenient than driving there and waiting for it.
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love how they text me about refilling my prescription. Its always a convenient stop to pick up makeup or something I may not want to go to a bigger store for.
Kathryn K.
I typically use Walgreens. The hours are great and the selection is nice as well. The pharmacy is easy to access. The website isn't always user friendly though.
Micaela H.
Sedalia, MO
The pharmacy at Walgreens is great. Always quick, kind, and easy to work with. The app is perfect for keeping up with prescription refills and status updates.
Tiffani R.
Mahomet, IL
My favorite "drug store" type shop. I always get my prescriptions here and also do other shopping. Store is always clean and the employees are very friendly.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Review for: Walgreen's more...
Walgreens can be pricey with there products but sometimes they do have good sales there to shop at. I like there make up section but pretty expensive to me.
Breanna T.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I like the Walgreens app because it’s easy to manage my prescriptions and look at this weeks add to see what’s being put on sale at the time very convenient
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
The drive thru makes every thing so much easier. They even have an app which allows you to refill your prescription and tells you when it's ready to pick up!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Walgreens always has great deals and is one of my pharmacies that i use it is good when they have good deals but bad when they dont have my medicine in stock
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
We always go to Walgreens because we have 2 in our neighborhood. They’re open 24 hours so when we need meds in the middle of the night, that’s where we go
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.