Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
They have a huge variety on everything you're looking for. Awesome sale and clearance prices on makeup too.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Walgreens is great for photo development. I use their rewards card and have even synced it with my FitBit to get extra points. Not many other stores offer that boost! Prices are always great, too
jamie h.
jamie h.
I love this store to death. It's one of my favorite places to shop. They are overpriced here, but that's what you pay for convenience, i suppose
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I love Walgreen's. You can develop film, print out pictures, shop for food, beauty supplies, hair supplies, and candy plus pick up your subscription at the same time.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens photo is probably one of the best photo shops for your box stores. They have great prices and run a lot of specials. Remember to check your location before printing a lot to make sure your location has a good machine. I love their app also. Easy to use and it has everything Walgreens you could possibly need.
Ronni M.
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
Foodie Expert
Great prices and selection. I've always loved WalGreens, and I always shop here for my 'fake nail' splurges!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Walgreens has some awesome items but the stores in my area are so badly organized I can never find what I am looking for with having gone through six levels of frustration. Example: It's a hassle if you're looking for bandages because rather than putting them near the anticeptic and putting blister bandages near the shoe inserts all the bandages are by the foot stuff.
The deals they have are the reason I go because darn am I a cheap bitty.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Kind of an expensive store. Have some neat things from time to time. Don't shop here much. Photo center is usually always crowded.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Yes, some prices are high but that's why you gotta know when to hit up sales! You can get good items here for cheap! In addition, to the sale price on an item, their rewards program can make it even sweeter!
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Is it crazy that I love going to Walgreens? They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction. It's their sneaky way of pulling you back in! ;)
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.