Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Christie P.
Christie P.
Killeen, TX
I like to use walgreens to print pictures. The quality is pretty decent. I also like to purchase makeup here as well. They have many products that I enjoy and use regularly. Sometimes I feel that their prices are higher than other retail stores.
isabel s.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
Got to love walgreens! Their deals are amazing they have coupons for many many things. And there reward card is amazing ......
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
I recently picked up couponing and i am obsessed with using them at Walgreens! I've always picked up my Sunday newspaper at Walgreen but never actually used any coupons their until last week and was surprised that many of their items are on sale and on top of that they offer Register Rewards for certain products during the week that make it even better. (they tend to change on a weekly basis) So glad they appreciate their customers enought to give us money back to keep our business. They do tend to be overpriced compared to other stores where you could by all your products but when they have them on sale its totally worth stopping by and seeing what coupons you might be able to use.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love Walgreens!! And I love leaving right across the street from one. They always have great sales and coupons. The Cosmetics aisle is my favorite! I always find everything I need.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love that you can find a walgreens everywhere but the ones in my town are open until 10 or 11, i hoped they had a 24 hour one. otherwise, i can spend hours here love this store
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
San Marcos, TX
Walgreens is one of those drugstores that I found that I'm able to buy almost everything I need there. Aside from a few things, I'm able to get my prescriptions, food items, and makeup (the most important lol!) all in one place. Of course you can argue that this is available at any other store, however, as someone who is yet to open up a credit card, the walgreens store rewards card is really awesome for me because it allows me the opportunity to get more coupons and it can provide me with money rewards after I hit a certain amount of points. Not only is that awesome, anything with saving money is pretty sweet, but since I also get my medicine there from the pharmacy, that adds up to points pretty quickly as well. My only concern with Walgreens is that if your insurance is changing or has changed recently, make sure you are adamant and clear when giving them your new insurance information, otherwise you might end up paying quite a lot of money for a prescription that should have been free. Other than that, Walgreens is hands down my favorite drugstore.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreen's. They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items. They also have great sales and coupons.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Best pharmacy and they always have new cosmetic displays. It's very convenientent too since there's so many. You can fill a prescription anywhere.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
Walgreens is great! They have some awesome discount sections, and a large assortment of makeup. the only things I don't like are the sluggish pace the pharmacies work at, and sometimes the prices can be a bit much.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
I love Walgreens. I will not go to any other pharmacy. I normally shop there 2-3 times a week. Staff knows me by name and always strike up a conversation with me. Not to mention, they always give out coupons.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.