2 varieties available
4.53 / 5 based on 557 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I have Walgreens store across the street and honestly I don't know what I would do without it. Whenever I needed something, I could find it there, specially for pharmacy section, and often times just a snack. I know Walgreens gets pretty pricey on stuff, but sometimes it's more convenient to just buy it, so you don't have to sit in car and drive somewhere else.
This is the best drugstore because it has really great deals on different products that you need for Bath and body for your hands cleansing product and pretty much anything that you need and it's just really great and awesome so I would definitely shop there again and again every single day because that's where I go for my every day items
I typically use Walgreens. The hours are great and the selection is nice as well. The pharmacy is easy to access. The website isn't always user friendly though.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos