Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
My favorite pharmacy... they just have all the basics plus more. However, more recently I feel like their customer service has kind of... been more hands-on. Like, at my store they always greet you when you walk in the door. I don't know about you guys but when I go to the pharmacy or grocery store I probably look and feel like crap - I do not want to be acknowledged or have to answer to greetings. Maybe that's lame but I would suggest for them to cut back on that.
Ronda J.
Ronda J.
Walgreens has finally arrived in our town! Love the walgreens app and ease of refilling Rx's.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
I love Walgreens and walgreens.com they have great prices and nice sales. They have a great cosmetics selection. Ordering online is so easy and everything ships very quickly.
Ann U.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
Walgreens is a great drug store. They have they widest array of different items anywhere. If you cant find it anywhere, check Walgreens.
There is always a mix up with my prescription in the pharmacy. Other than that, the store is ok. Has pretty much everything.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the Walgreens by me. They are always clean and well stocked, and many of the brands I find there are hard to find elsewhere.
Sherrie G.
Sherrie G.
I love walgreens. they tend to have amazing deals. the staff is friendly and well informed. if they aren't sure they aren't afraid to call around and get you the answers that you need.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens. I use their pharmacy and they are always so helpful. They have a wide range of times and will sometimes order stuff for you if you ask.
Dee V.
Dee V.
Fresno, Ca
My second favorite drugstore. its close enough i can walk to so its very convenient. also the rewards program is cool. I've been shopping here for more then 15 yrs. very friendly staff and pharmacy is great also.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Foodie Expert
I like that there are two locations in this town and one that I can walk to. Also that they are open later than other stores.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.