Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
A H.
A H.
Foodie Expert
I'm really disappointed that this Conant stopped taking tricare insurance (military). I love going there for everything and now I always have to make multiple stops. I'm giving it one star because I used to love it. I will not shop there anymore.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Medina, OH
I go into wal greens when necessary. It's more expensive by just a few dollars but they always have what I need. I am a member of their point program but it takes forever to get rewards. The store is very clean and always a helpful staff.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fort worth, Tx
Walgreens is the best! Always gets our meds ready at record time. No need to wait in line. Love that the doc or us can call the prescription in and that they call or text when ready! And now we can earn rewards points! Icing on the cake!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
Always get my prescriptions quickly, they have many products to choose from. Sales and coupons with their weekly ads showing the deals. This makes it easy to shop while waiting on prescriptions. I also really like the quality of photos.
G J.
G J.
I love Walgreen's but I'm a bit disappointed since Duane Reade has brought them because they became just as expensive as Duane Reade. The point system isn't that good either! So I have to keep up with sales every now and then :(.
Drew B.
Drew B.
Erwin, TN
Walgreens is probably my favorite store! Pretty much everyone at my local Walgreens knows who I am, they are always so nice. The have great deals especially if you get a Walgreens card and the point system they have is amazing!!!
Julie M.
Julie M.
I like that no matter where I am, there is a Walgreen's near by. Drive thru Pharmacy obviously wins. When they have products I like on sale I rack up, I also like the rewards program. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
Darcie R.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is the closest drug store to my house! They always have a good selection of products and the staff is always friendly. The rewards program is great and I love that I can pop in and out quickly when I am in a rush.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
This is Greta because you can see all the great Walgreens deals. You can also get notified if you put notifications on! I love having all drugstore apps on my phone so j can compare prices and which has better deals
Candace G.
Candace G.
Chillicothe, OH
Great store. Always has a good selection of makeup and other things to browse while waiting for prescriptions to be filled. They also have some very nice employees who are always ready to help in any way they can.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.