BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Bria N.
I love shopping at Walgreens they have everything you need from medicine, beauty, snacks, movies, toys, clothes and they have doctors there to help you out so it's very convenient for everyone that's looking for a one stop shop.
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
Review for: Walgreens more...
Super user friendly and sends notifications when my prescriptions are ready! I can also order my photos straight from the App and make edits to make them look nice! I love my points I get for filling every script too!
Val C.
Review for: Walgreens more...
It is a great store because it offers not just a pharmacy services but also you can get food bath products decorations items etc I like the makeup section they have a great selection to choose from and very effordable
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Review for: Walgreens more...
I go back and forth between WALGREENS and CVS; I shop here quite frequently, the WALGREENS in our town is wonderful and carries high quality brands and even great wine (who would’ve thought) ; I’m not a huge fan of our local pharmacy in our town but I do like the fact that your Fitbit can give you “rewards points “ towards your WALGREENS rewards card just by “living healthy” ; their app is also really useful too!
Ny I.
I love Walgreens. I always get points towards money back on purchases. The prices are lower than CVS. The staff is helpful and there’s always sales. I won’t go to another big chain pharmacy, this one is perfect.
Taryn G.
Straight forward, no muss no fuss. The pharmacy has gone through some changes as they attempt to add the digital pharmacist but it hasn’t worked well. If you need makeup you’re good- bottled water, you’re good.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Walgreens is my favorite pharmacy since it is very close to my house, multiple locations and a drive thru!! With three small children the last thing I want to do is unload them just to pick up a prescription.
Katie F.
Leland, NC
I love Walgreens, they have a great selection and the layout of the remodeled stores is very open which is nice. I also very rarely have to wait in my prescriptions which is nice, especially if I’m in a rush
Jenn H.
Friendly staff and always well stocked. They have you covered from meds, cleaning supplies, make up to wine. They have even saved me when I was too lazy to drive to the grocery store yet was out of bacon. 😂
Bentley W.
Quail Valley, CA
I love Walgreens. Whenever I need something they always have it and the one I go to has a 24 hour pharmacy so if I need to go at any time I know they are open. Walgreens is way better then rite aid or cvs
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.