BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Drew B.
Erwin, TN
Walgreens is probably my favorite store! Pretty much everyone at my local Walgreens knows who I am, they are always so nice. The have great deals especially if you get a Walgreens card and the point system they have is amazing!!!
Julie M.
I like that no matter where I am, there is a Walgreen's near by. Drive thru Pharmacy obviously wins. When they have products I like on sale I rack up, I also like the rewards program. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
Walgreens is the closest drug store to my house! They always have a good selection of products and the staff is always friendly. The rewards program is great and I love that I can pop in and out quickly when I am in a rush.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
This is Greta because you can see all the great Walgreens deals. You can also get notified if you put notifications on! I love having all drugstore apps on my phone so j can compare prices and which has better deals
Candace G.
Chillicothe, OH
Great store. Always has a good selection of makeup and other things to browse while waiting for prescriptions to be filled. They also have some very nice employees who are always ready to help in any way they can.
Kathia Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually really like Walgreens because of the things they sell. It's pros are that they mostly have everything. I usually shop there when I can't go to Walmart. I would recommend others to shop there as well.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I'm an avid Walgreens shopper. I have had great customer service every shopping trip there. I love there photo center. There rewards program is definitely worth becoming apart of and there coupons are great!
Larissa R.
I love love love walgreens. It is the best for coupons and I feel like I MAKE money when I shop there. It is convenient and reasonably priced and you don't have to walk a mile through it like big box stores.
Sierra M.
Maumelle, AR
I think I'm addicted to this place. I have the rewards card and the app, and it gives you so much savings. I find myself on there every week looking at new stuff and sales. And they have so many new brands!
Christina G.
I love this app. It helps me find deals at walgreens and know when things are going on sale. I can put in my prescriptions without leaving my house, and get a call when they are ready to be picked up.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.