BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Walgreens more...
I loving shopping st Walgreens’s! It’s easy convenient and for the most part they have a little of everything in such a small location. They are so conveniently places and sometimes it can be overwhelming to go into a huge superstore when I only need like tampons! Walgreens’s makes shopping easy for me!
Madison P.
Charlottesville
Review for: Walgreens more...
My family used to go to CVS when I was younger and all they did was mess up our prescriptions and anything and everything we did. When we switch the Walgreens we have never looked back! I highly recommend shopping here this service is very nice and the products prices and varieties are very awesome
Kim H.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens is definitely my go-to pharmacy. They are conveniently located and carry a wide variety of items that I can pick up easily without any hassle. Plus their Balance Rewards program gives me cash toward purchases on a regularly basis. I feel like it is definitely worth shopping there.
Taylor B.
I get my prescription from Walgreens and it is very easy to refill a prescription. When I call the automated system identifies my number and is able to fill my prescription with just my phone number. Very easy to do and the inside store is great as well when I need other things.
Kyla N.
Tallahassee
COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup
It is a decent foundation for the price but it is not enough by itself. I always have to follow up with a pressed powder foundation otherwise it leaves my skin with an oily shine. Not to mention its such a heavy facial base makeup
Jasmine K.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Walgreens more...
I absolutely LOVE Walgreens. They customer service is always nice , the employees keep the store spotless and they always have a nice sale going on . The pharmacy makes sure you don’t have a long wait while your waiting for prescriptions to be filled and I love that !
Stine I.
Westmont, IL
Review for: Walgreens more...
I use the Walgreens because it’s right by my house and it’s one of my insurance provider’s preferred pharmacies. Their products are fine, my only complaint is that the pharmacy at this location is always so busy (not a problem I see elsewhere) and the drive-thru tends to be ignored altogether. Once the staff does attend to customers they’re friendly and helpful.
Catherine R.
Walgreen's is my go to pharmacy.  The location I use has a fantastic staff.  They are very helpful and knowledgeable of products and current sales and promotions.  I love that they have an auto refill program.  That is helpful being a busy mom.  The pharmacists are always willing to answer any questions I have about medications.  I also like that the Walgreen's store brand of medications is just as good as the name brand and at a significantly lower price.  I highly recommend Walgreen's.
Stephanie L.
Milford
Review for: Walgreens more...
The Walgreens app is so good. I use the photo section to upload and print photos from my phone. And I get alerts when they are ready. I always refill my prescriptions this way and get alerts not only when they are ready but when I’m due for a refill which is so amazing! It’s easy to forget to call in a refill and this makes it so easy. I can also use it at the doctors to know what my doseages are at the time and if I need any refills soon. I look at the weekly ads, clip coupons, shop for makeup. It’s everything app!
Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love that they have a drive thru for the pharmacy. Everyone is always extremely helpful and timely. Some are also open 24 hours which is super convenient. They’re also easy to get it and out quick and have all the little things right there you might need.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.