Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Foodie Expert
No offense to CVS & the big drug store chains. Walgreen's is the boss of this industry hands down. I can't wait to move back to the city so I can sign up for loyalty customer program. Walgreen's always has the new makeup way before Walmart or Target.
yuliya r.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Foodie Expert
It must be the lights or the name, I do not know but I have always loved Walgreens. But they do have great sales. Good selection, good return policy, at least I haven't had a problem before. Theit own store brands are good as well like "Nice" & "Delish"
Roseanne A.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Foodie Expert
I shop at Walgreens ONLY when I need something right away because it is right down the block from my home. I am not a fan of their prices and their rewards program is not beneficial, and I hardly ever get any Walgreens coupons or incentives. I love CVS and their care extra card program much better!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I like Walgreens more than any other drugstore. They always have items on sale, which is nice. They also have a rewards system you can take advantage of.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Evans, CO
I love Walgreens. It's nice to be able to run into a store and pick up prescriptions, grab a gallon of milk, and find a new lipstick all at the same store without going through the hassle of a big box store.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Awesome store I'm there all the time its very convenient for me to go there since its like two blocks away from my house love the prices to
Dena H.
Dena H.
I mainly shop at Walgreens for makeup, perfumes, razors. The cosmetics clerk always helps me if I have questions. They have good sales that I can use coupons. Sometimes she gives me samples that also come with coupons.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
This app is great!! I love being able to select a bunch of photos from my phone and be able to go and pick them up an hour later. It was a great lifesaver for when my husband was at boot camp, and I wanted to send him photos.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Muncie, IN
You pay for the convenience but sometimes you can get BETTER deals here and I love the point system because when you save 40,000 points, you can use that on a $50 purchase!! It's worth saving your points for.
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
It's really a good go to store for things you really need as opposed to traveling a bit further to other bigger stores, there's really something for every ocassion which is what I like most about walgreens and I can even get an icee there on hot days and my film developed at the same time. Plus they have great prices for the stuff you can buy there.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.