BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Lana a.
I love to stop by here even if I don't need anything. Always fun to search through their clearance isle and their sales of an orange ticket are just enormous! They even have a reward program !
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Walgreens is so freaking expensive it's not even funny...I don't shop there all the time but we I do I just go in and grad a snack
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I love going to Walgreens they always have stuff that I am looking for and I love their cosmetic section, they always have the best brands of makeup!
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
I like Walgreens but I feel their reward system sucks unlike other drug stores. I go to Walgreens late at night usually when I runout if eggs or milk
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this drugstore. wish there was one closer to me. they always have a good supply of stocks and for several items I compared, cheaper than Cvs
Christy S.
I love walking through Walgreens when I have the time. There is usually something I need and a whole bunch I don't, but I still enjoy my time there.
Jessica A.
I love that you can find a walgreens everywhere but the ones in my town are open until 10 or 11, i hoped they had a 24 hour one. otherwise, i can spend hours here love this store
Valerie E.
Puyallup, WA
Good drug stoe. Alway greeted by cashiers when you walk in. Friendly helpful staff . Pharmacist always willing to answer questions about product comparison. Prices a little high.
Monika S.
I have Walgreens store across the street and honestly I don't know what I would do without it. Whenever I needed something, I could find it there, specially for pharmacy section, and often times just a snack. I know Walgreens gets pretty pricey on stuff, but sometimes it's more convenient to just buy it, so you don't have to sit in car and drive somewhere else.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
You can fins anything you need at Walgreens! Unfortunately mine is not 24/7, but it's right around the corner and I can always find what I need :)
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.