BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
Review for: Walgreens more...
Pharmacists are helpful in our local Walgreens and they don’t take too long to process a prescription. Medication prices are average, they can run a bit high or low. I’d shop here again.
Toni H.
Review for: Walgreen's more...
I absolutely love this store. I am on quite a few medications (some of which are over the counter). I use my flexible spending to pay for everything. However, in January a couple of years ago, the IRS said that in order to buy over the counter medications with your FSA you had to have a prescription. I went to Walmart to get my meds refilled and all of a sudden, they refused to honor the prescriptions that my doctor issued. I needed my medication and refused to pay cash. This was awful for me and I was really upset. I went to the Walgreens down the street from my house and they took care of me without blinking and eye. They have been doing a wonderful job every since.
Rebecca F.
Review for: Walgreen's more...
I love my local Walgreens. I am always greeted when I walk through the door. The shelves are always fully stocked and there is usually a nice selection to choose from. The cosmetic section is a must. Even if I don't need anything from that department, I still stop to take a peek because you can find great deals. You will often come across their buy one get one half off sale which is great. I use that for stock up time. The pharmacist happily answers my questions about over the counter medications, I use another pharmacy to fill prescriptions. I have used the photo department on a few occasions and have had no problems. They were quick and my photos turned out beautifully.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
I love just browsing this store while waiting for a prescription to be fillec. I can get my self in to alot of trouble in the beauty isles and the as seen on tv section.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Very helpful employees, caring pharmacy department and good prices. Their off brand products are good quality and they are very invested in the business they receive.
Katina S.
Midlothian, VA
I love my Walgreens! Not only do I get my prescriptions there, I also print photos, pick up snacks, and little extras for the house. The rewards program is amazing.
Stephanie K.
Their pharmacy is very good, their makeup selection isn't very good an is more expensive than other stores, but definitely have good sales on candy an other things!
Katie F.
Lyons, WI
Review for: Walgreens more...
Great thing to have if you shop at Walgreens. You can load coupons and deals on to your balance card, look at the current ad, and refill prescriptions with one app. I love looking though the coupons and seeing what deals i can get. Its also super convenient for prescriptions, all you have to do is scan the barcode at he bottom of the bottle and it will process the refill, It doesn't have to be just for the person that has the app (i scan my mothers and grandmothers.)
Sylvia H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens pharmacy always notifies me when my script is ready. I feel like I get the best price. I also love the drive-thru for days when I don’t want to people.
keren a.
crowley la
Walgreens is an ok store. I only shop there when i find really great deals there. Everything else is pretty overpriced. But i enjoy the deals when they have them.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.