Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
kim r.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
I find that the prices are higher then most and they tend to have out dated stuff on the shelves. Prescriptions seem to be priced the same as most other pharmacies.
Rachell N.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
I just love Walgreens, I feel like they are always helping out communities and people who need it. They're really making a huge difference in helping people live happy, healthier lives.
LaKetta W.
LaKetta W.
I love walgreens!!! And i love the deals that they always seem to have going on.
valerie b.
We shop here frequently. Their well beginnings diapers work great on our toddler. Comfortable and cheap!
Michele H.
Michele H.
Millsboro, DE
I love Walgreens! They have sales all the time and they're definitely the best and most competent pharmacy I've dealt with. Their brand of batteries are often on sale and are just as good as Duracell as far as longevity. We use a lot for our music equipment.
Ronda R.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Walgreen's are the mega pharmacy. A store is at every corner is nice especially when you're out of town. I also like the fact they have a little bit of everything pet care, frozen foods and makeup.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
You can fins anything you need at Walgreens! Unfortunately mine is not 24/7, but it's right around the corner and I can always find what I need :)
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Foodie Expert
Walgreen's is my absolute favorite drugstore and has been for forever. I love the prices, I love the discounts I get with the rewards card. All around good store and good shopping atmosphere.
DEMI Y.
DEMI Y.
I love Walgreen's. I have had the pleasure of living down the street from one for the last couple years, and I run there for just about everything. They also have great sales every week!
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
I really like this place. I get my revo lip balm from here because they are better than the EOS lip balm. The flavor that I have is the strawberry one and another plus about this place is that they have a lot of sales that are unbeatable.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.