BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Alexandra
cincinnati, OH
I love this app because all I have to do is reply to an email to get a prescription refill. It's so much more convenient than driving there and waiting for it.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I like going to walgreens to buy snacks. Also because they are convenient for anything. I just don't like how the makeup there is much more expensive than a retail store. But they do have good customer service.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Walgreens can be pricey with there products but sometimes they do have good sales there to shop at. I like there make up section but pretty expensive to me.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreen's. They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items. They also have great sales and coupons.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
They are super convenient when I need something quick but their home products and baby products are both way over market price.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I love Walgreens, they are conveniently located in my area and have the best prices. I love to stock up on shampoo and conditioner when they have sales.
Hannah M.
I like Walgreens more than any other drugstore. They always have items on sale, which is nice. They also have a rewards system you can take advantage of.
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
Foodie Expert
The pharmacy here is great, and they have all your essentials. It's a great place to go if you don't want to go to the grocery store
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens. I use their pharmacy and they are always so helpful. They have a wide range of times and will sometimes order stuff for you if you ask.
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens not only i work there in the pharmacy but overall its a great store to shop and their clearance section is amazing
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.