5 Spring Beauty Products Celeb Makeup Artists Are Using
4.54 / 5 based on 417 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I really love walgreens! I go to them for just about anything that I may need to get on the way home. I like shopping their weekly deals and using my walgreens points card! I also love how clean their stores always are! Will keep returning!
I LOVE WALGREEN AND THE CONVIENANCE OF HAVING ONE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM WHERE I LIVE. I LOVE THE BALANCE REWARD PROGRAM AND THE GREAT STAFF THAT WILL HELP ME WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS!!
This app is great to send photos to the store to print. Its easy and fast to set up albums and select what photos to print.
It has cosmetic to toilet paper to aspirins to food!!! It's a quick one stop shop for basic needs.
I've been using Walgreens for 10+ years and I really enjoy their respectful, kind staff. They have awesome sales every week . I like that you get reward bucks for buying certain items, it adds up. I would recommend them to everyone who is tired of rude Pharmacists and long waits for medicine.
I don't really shop at Walgreens at all, I haven't been there in a while because I feel like a lot of stores have better prices.
I go to Walgreens to comparison shop with CVS. I decide what to get according to price. Walgreens tends t be more pricey compared to CVS.
I like the variety of things that I can find at Walgreens. For the most part, they are well stocked and have helpful/friendly staff. My favorite place to shop deals. My first choice for a drugstore.
Getting prescription filled at the Pharmacy is dreadful. The wait time is horrible especially when I have a sick toddler at home. The store it self is overpriced I was looking for the Maybelline stiletto mascara and they charged $10 for it. I put it back. Walgreens is good for couponers but I don't have time for that.
My local area just got a walgreens recently. at first glance i thought everything was extra expensive until i learned that they had a reward program similar to cvs.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos