BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I love Walgreen's. You can develop film, print out pictures, shop for food, beauty supplies, hair supplies, and candy plus pick up your subscription at the same time.
Lakisha B.
Little Rock, AR
I love Walgreens! Other than Walgreens my other favorite store is cvs, those two are my favorite drug stores to go in. Great products, makeup, coupons, etc
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
I just downloaded this app on my phone because I needed a lot of pictures from my phone printed. It was a quick and simple process and the pictures turned out great
Stephanie R.
I love Walgreen they help e get through this life and its ups and downs like when u are sick or have a bad burn,or a cut they will always be there(of course only f u got movey and are pretty close to them hahahahah)
Savannah B.
Foodie Expert
I love Wallgreens, kids more than walmart! I love always going in an seeing all of there amazing deals and products although sometimes they are little high priced!
Teresa B.
I love that there are Walgreens almost every where you go. What I don't love is that you have to join some special club to get generic prescriptions for a lower price and you don't have to do that any where else.
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
Foodie Expert
I love how they text me about refilling my prescription. Its always a convenient stop to pick up makeup or something I may not want to go to a bigger store for.
Alexandra
cincinnati, OH
I love this app because all I have to do is reply to an email to get a prescription refill. It's so much more convenient than driving there and waiting for it.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love the Walgreens...I have always had my prescriptions filled by their friendly and informed staff for many years plus I shop for health/beauty products as well!
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I like going to walgreens to buy snacks. Also because they are convenient for anything. I just don't like how the makeup there is much more expensive than a retail store. But they do have good customer service.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.