Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is the best store in the entire universe. Everything is clean, organized, and they have a great As Seen on TV aisle. I love going there and I always want to spend an entire paycheck on random things they carry. So wonderful.
Lana a.
Lana a.
I love to stop by here even if I don't need anything. Always fun to search through their clearance isle and their sales of an orange ticket are just enormous! They even have a reward program !
Amber W.
Amber W.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is a great store to get in and out of in a jiffy. I wouldn't necessarily grocery shop here, but I could if i wanted to. They have a lot of things I would normally buy. This is a great place to shop for easter baskets or stocking stuffers. However, sometimes it can feel a little sketchy when going in.
Larayna C.
Larayna C.
I like Walgreens because it is always a fast trip. Convenient and easy to find. Their couponing policy is great and they always have great deals. Thing can be higher priced than some stores, but that's the price you pay for convenience.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Walgreens has Soap and Glory products right now! I love walgreens, it is my go-to drug star for products, prescriptions, you name it! I think walgreens has way better prices than Rite-Aid, for example. I will always shop at walgreens, and recommend it to others.
Kate E.
Kate E.
I like Walgreens I go often to this drugstore, I buy sometimes makeup , hair color, shampoo and dental paste.
andrea s.
andrea s.
abilene, TX
Great for refilling prescriptions and you can look at clearance also uploading pictures . over all its easy to use and very convenient.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens. It is such a good pharmacy. I am comparing it to CVS. Walgreen's has cheaper products and they will give you a discount card, which if used right can get you free things!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
My go to store for any medications or candy or drinks or cards. Walgreens is everywhere so you never have to look hard to find one!!!
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens. I love that I receive emails for when it is time for my prescriptions to be filled. I love that when I go to the doctors I also have a list of all the current meds that I take. The people are always friendly,helpful and always ask if I have found everything that I needed. I love shopping at walgreens. You can find some really great deals. Keep up the good work
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.