BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Walgreens more...
Esta farmacia es genial!!! Es súper chula ahí también voy la mayor parte del tiempo a comprar cosas necesarias y obviamente también a buscar maquillaje que solo lo venden en la farmacia!! Tienen muy buen servicio.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I love Walgreens! It is so convenient to me and usually has nice quality things, I love their seasonal section too. I always go to their pharmacy and I’ve even gotten photos printed there. The makeup section has gotten a lot better
Betty B.
San Diego, CA
Great place to find affordable things you may need when you not able to go to others store . They have wonderful sales and you can get points when you shop all time and some items help you gain about 10,000 points.
Valenis C.
Review for: Walgreens more...
It is a great store because it offers not just a pharmacy services but also you can get food bath products decorations items etc I like the makeup section they have a great selection to choose from and very effordable
Ny I.
I love Walgreens. I always get points towards money back on purchases. The prices are lower than CVS. The staff is helpful and there’s always sales. I won’t go to another big chain pharmacy, this one is perfect.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love Walgreens. I shop here for any beauty products (hair, makeup, skin). Their are always coupons to use and they never are out of anything. I have tried brand name products as well and they're just as great!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I shop at Walgreens when I am in a beauty rush or a snack rush. The convenience of this store is amazing and there truly is one on every corner. The prices aren't too bad and they have sales and deals all the time.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like Walgreens because it's usually pretty okay priced with a variety of selection. The only problem seems to be the kind of people it seems to attract. I do like their make up department and seasonal isles.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Walgreens is my favorite pharmacy since it is very close to my house, multiple locations and a drive thru!! With three small children the last thing I want to do is unload them just to pick up a prescription.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Walgreens more...
Good snacks when you’re on the go. You can run a lot of errands here, including getting photos printed. They’re everywhere where I live, which is convenient. Always fun to check out the beauty section, too!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.