BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Lori V.
Edinburg, TX
It really is a great place to just run in and that one item you forgot or don't want to deal with all the hassle of the big store. The reward card is really not needed because the items they give me are never anything beneficial to me.
Angela M.
Gary, IN
I recently bought some Shea moisture products from Walgreens. They had a great sale. Buy one get one half off. I was able to get more than I actually needed for a nice price.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I really love walgreens! I go to them for just about anything that I may need to get on the way home. I like shopping their weekly deals and using my walgreens points card! I also love how clean their stores always are! Will keep returning!
Lexi A.
Painesville, OH
I have a sick obsession with Walgreens..I always find myself going there when I'm bored and that is when I find myself discovering new products. Walgreens is the best place ever
Alicia H.
Ocala, FL
Omg I love walgreens! Their prices are amazing on sales and their clearance..... Amazing prices. I love their mobile app & MOBILE coupons. Great for those couponers out there.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
I love Walgreens and walgreens.com they have great prices and nice sales. They have a great cosmetics selection. Ordering online is so easy and everything ships very quickly.
Stephanie V.
Every time I walk in Walgreens I'm always welcomed with a smile! I also have those ones who remember me and don't mind starting a conversation.
Justine A.
I use Walgreens a lot. I go there for prescriptions and health/beauty and medicine. I usually prefer them over CVS. They have a nice selection.
Justine B.
Manchester, NH
My favorite part about Walgreen's is that every time I shop for cosmetics or skincare products the staff always offers any available coupons and tells me about any sales. They have a great selection of products and good prices.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
What? I can select pictures from my iphone and pick up prints at walgreens an hour later. Where has this app been all my life? I love this!! Instant gratification...
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.