Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.

BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Walgreens has really come along way since they first opened. Their stores are well cared for and their pharmacy people are very professional. Also, the workers seem to be very happy to be working there. I have had great experiences with Walgreens
Cherie S.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I am a couponer. I find that the stores near me are not very coupon friendly. I prefer to get my deals at another drug store that always has great customer service and great deals.
Kayla G.
Fayetteville , TN
Walgreens is a great store to shop at...it's kind of like a mini walmart. Example you run in for diapers and you want ice cream or fingernail polish it's there! Love shopping here.
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreen's. live near a 24 hour one and always end up going to look through all their makeup. always stock up when stuff clearances out too!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
First, I have my prescriptions with Walgreens. That is the main reason I use their app. I can request my prescriptions be refilled in a quick amount of time...just by a few clicks!
Carina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Use this app all the time to renew prescriptions and check prices before I head to the store. This app is great to pre-plan my visits and Walgreens is always a fantastic experience.
An overall good company. I've had an occasion or two when my prescriptions were incorrect - but that could just be the staff that was on duty and not a problem with Walgreen's as a whole. The regular-size Walgreen's stores have a nice variety.
Jacqueline M.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreen app is the worst when it comes to looking up products. Other functions such as balance rewards and in store coupons are fine to pull up but not when you are searching for a particular item. It is always freezing or the app shuts down.
Lexi A.
Painesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I have a sick obsession with Walgreens..I always find myself going there when I'm bored and that is when I find myself discovering new products. Walgreens is the best place ever
Lori V.
Edinburg, TX
It really is a great place to just run in and that one item you forgot or don't want to deal with all the hassle of the big store. The reward card is really not needed because the items they give me are never anything beneficial to me.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.