BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Rebekah C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Walgreens more...
I can walk to a Walgreens so it’s saved my life more times than I can count. You pay more for the convenience but sometimes you just really need a Red Bull and a stick of deodorant. Not to mention the whole ~pharmacy~ thing.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Walgreens more...
Love love love me my Walgreens. When I need something last minute I always come here. The best thing about it, is that everything you buy you get reward points. And eventually rack up enough to get money off a future purchase!
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Always purchase my contacts from here. Great deals, free shipping. Always the lowest prices and they usually have a coupon code for more of a discount. Never a hassle with doctors. They contact them and take care of it all!
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
Review for: Walgreens more...
This is always where I get my prescriptions from. The pharmacy is always busy, and can be kind of slow sometimes. I don’t go here much unless I need a prescription. I like that they have Nyx makeup and wet and wild Too.
Shalimar R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Walgreens more...
Siempre prefiero comprar en esta farmacia es como con mas variedad acumulas puntos y puedes salir hasta con cosas gratis. Y mi experiencia es que hasta los medicamentos me salen las económicos con ellos que con cvs.
kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
5 plus stars!!! I love their beauty section! I go to the store 2 times a week. I never have enough time. Great prices, it's worth signing up to be a reward member
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I love Walgreens! It is so convenient to me and usually has nice quality things, I love their seasonal section too. I always go to their pharmacy and I’ve even gotten photos printed there. The makeup section has gotten a lot better
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Walgreens more...
Esta farmacia es genial!!! Es súper chula ahí también voy la mayor parte del tiempo a comprar cosas necesarias y obviamente también a buscar maquillaje que solo lo venden en la farmacia!! Tienen muy buen servicio.
Betty B.
San Diego, CA
Great place to find affordable things you may need when you not able to go to others store . They have wonderful sales and you can get points when you shop all time and some items help you gain about 10,000 points.
Valenis C.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Walgreens more...
It is a great store because it offers not just a pharmacy services but also you can get food bath products decorations items etc I like the makeup section they have a great selection to choose from and very effordable
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.