2 varieties available
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Always purchase my contacts from here. Great deals, free shipping. Always the lowest prices and they usually have a coupon code for more of a discount. Never a hassle with doctors. They contact them and take care of it all!
5 plus stars!!! I love their beauty section! I go to the store 2 times a week. I never have enough time. Great prices, it's worth signing up to be a reward member
I love Walgreens! It is so convenient to me and usually has nice quality things, I love their seasonal section too. I always go to their pharmacy and I’ve even gotten photos printed there. The makeup section has gotten a lot better
Great place to find affordable things you may need when you not able to go to others store . They have wonderful sales and you can get points when you shop all time and some items help you gain about 10,000 points.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos