Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
I like the variety of seasonal merchandise. I love their service of not allowing more than 3 customers stand in line, and always standing by that.
alexandrea b.
alexandrea b.
I go to Walgreens often for cosmetics hygiene products and ect. great customer service and products
Jena M.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens! I use the pharmacy for prescriptions, and it's my go-to store for vitamins and supplements, health and beauty products, greeting cards, snacks and drinks, and cleaning products and household items.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
You can find everything at Walgreens! I suggest looking at their weekly add before making your trip and also combine any coupons you may have! You can get some really great deals here!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is a great place to go to pick up little things, it's quick, easy, and not pricey! I always print my pictures from them!
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
Foodie Expert
I have a Walgreens right by my house, so it's really convenient for me. I love how they have everything whenever I need something quick. I like looking at their makeup selection because some of the brands, Target or Walmart, doesn't have. I also like their rewards program here.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Not gonna like Walgreens has some cute stuff sometimes and you can get it for a decent price lol
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is wonderful especially with prescriptions. had surgery last month and was in a lot of pain when i went to get meds filled and the pharmacist was super fast and understanding.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Cullman, AL
Foodie Expert
Walgreen's is okay. They do have a rewards program, but it's not as good as CVS in my opinion. I do find some makeup there that I can't find anywhere else.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
Foodie Expert
I worked as a B.A for this company for two years, and, it has it's pros & cons as many others do. Shopping here, however, is almost always a neutral experience, which I feel is positive considering todays world a lot of people do NOT provide good customer service, and either over do it to the point of annoyance, or treat you horribly. Walgreens is very good at balancing the two.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.