BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jennifer B.
Walgreens is one of my favorite places to purchase beauty items and vitamins. They have great sales and their hours are very convenient. I also like how organized everything is at my local store.
Lauren O.
I shop at Walgreens often and get all my pictures developed there. They have great coupons and offers with their rewards card. You can also use manufacturer coupons. Great place to save money!
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love the drive thru pharmacy and great deals on cosmetics. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of hours. They open late and close early.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Walgreen's is my absolute favorite drugstore and has been for forever. I love the prices, I love the discounts I get with the rewards card. All around good store and good shopping atmosphere.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE WALGREEN AND THE CONVIENANCE OF HAVING ONE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM WHERE I LIVE. I LOVE THE BALANCE REWARD PROGRAM AND THE GREAT STAFF THAT WILL HELP ME WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS!!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Although I prefer CVS, Walgreens is a great health and wellness store. They also have a lot of cheap beauty products! I always buy nail polish remover and makeup sponges/applicators there.
marlena s.
I have a walgreen right across the street of my house. I get all my house products from there I really like that store they have all the stuff I need.
Sherrie G.
I love walgreens. they tend to have amazing deals. the staff is friendly and well informed. if they aren't sure they aren't afraid to call around and get you the answers that you need.
Eva C.
I love Walgreens. It is such a good pharmacy. I am comparing it to CVS. Walgreen's has cheaper products and they will give you a discount card, which if used right can get you free things!
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
I just love Walgreens, I feel like they are always helping out communities and people who need it. They're really making a huge difference in helping people live happy, healthier lives.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.