Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
juliette S.
juliette S.
HOMESTEAD, FL
Best place to shop! They have everything you need from baby care to holiday decorations.
Lori V.
Lori V.
Edinburg, TX
It really is a great place to just run in and that one item you forgot or don't want to deal with all the hassle of the big store. The reward card is really not needed because the items they give me are never anything beneficial to me.
Janie L.
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
Walgreens is the perfect convenience store. I can easily pick up any prescriptions, snacks, cards, candy, and more all in one stop. They are also very conveniently located at almost every corner :)
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Positives: Every store I can recall being in was clean and well-stocked, and the customer service people helpful. Negative: Are typically the most expensive option, whether we're talking about a lipstick or a prescription.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Milwaukee, WI
Great selection....sales often....rewards program....stacking coupons....easy return policy.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
For me Walgreens isn't that great. I've gone to buy makeup on sale, the item has a sale tag on it and it doesn't ring up. I'm not talking about oops a once in a blue moon time thing but almost every time. It sucks to have to be that on top of what things are ringing up for. I do like their selection and they do have some great prices so I do keep going back.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I really like Walgreens. They have just about anything you need to make a quick stop without getting sidetracked like big stores like WalMart.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
I like walgreens because it has everything a girl wants or needs. I go for their huge cosmetic section and the snacks lol
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens and their clearance section! I save so much money, and sometimes find THE BEST deals! I hope they never take away their clearance section like CVS did.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is great because they have everything a drugstore should have. I love everything from their supplement isle to their makeup isle.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.