Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.

BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Mora N.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
I am a very focused shopper tending to buy specifically what I go into a store for. For this reason Walgreens is great for me. I don't get products there only because it is convenient. I also keep an eye on their sales flyers. I have always had excellent service from pleasant staff.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Yes, some prices are high but that's why you gotta know when to hit up sales! You can get good items here for cheap! In addition, to the sale price on an item, their rewards program can make it even sweeter!
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
Walgreens is the perfect convenience store. I can easily pick up any prescriptions, snacks, cards, candy, and more all in one stop. They are also very conveniently located at almost every corner :)
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love walgreen's! sometime I just go there to look at make up that is on sale and I end up spending over $20 on thing I don't need, but that I want. I love that the customer service is always helpful.
Cassandra W.
I switched from another well known drugstore to back to Walgreen's, the staff are friendly and helpful, they also have a better selection of national and store brand items that fit my needs and budget.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Walgreen's are the mega pharmacy. A store is at every corner is nice especially when you're out of town. I also like the fact they have a little bit of everything pet care, frozen foods and makeup.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Walgreens is great for photo development. I use their rewards card and have even synced it with my FitBit to get extra points. Not many other stores offer that boost! Prices are always great, too
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is one of my favorite places to purchase beauty items and vitamins. They have great sales and their hours are very convenient. I also like how organized everything is at my local store.
Stacy L.
Owosso, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the knowledgeable store associates but the prices seem a tad bit higher than I am usually looking to pay. Great for a quick stop since they do have lots of different products available.
Lauren O.
Foodie Expert
I shop at Walgreens often and get all my pictures developed there. They have great coupons and offers with their rewards card. You can also use manufacturer coupons. Great place to save money!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.