Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.

BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
Walgreens is great! They have some awesome discount sections, and a large assortment of makeup. the only things I don't like are the sluggish pace the pharmacies work at, and sometimes the prices can be a bit much.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Foodie Expert
If i ever need to pick something up quick i stop by walgreens. I know exactly where the thing I'm looking for is located and can get in and out of the store in a matter of minutes. Also their reward program is bomb
Danielle P.
Love this app! it's great having the ad of the nearest walgreens at any moment, an easy way to clip coupons and create a list. sometimes it won't load or allow me to advance the ad or clip/add things to the card.
Mandy E.
Saint Charles, MO
I love Walgreens, it's walking distance from me.. so I go there alot.. the people that work there are so sweet.. and I enjoy a day walking to Walgreens..
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Walgreens is way too expensive for my personal taste! I don't have time to sit around and coupon to make my purchases a few cents cheaper so I just go elsewhere. I only go to Walgreens when absolutely necessary.
Shannon V.
Walgreens always has good deals on makeup every week; plus, you can use coupons. Yes, their prices are more expensive than Walmart/Target, but if you buy things when there is a deal, they can end up being cheaper!
Dee V.
Fresno, CA
My second favorite drugstore. its close enough i can walk to so its very convenient. also the rewards program is cool. I've been shopping here for more then 15 yrs. very friendly staff and pharmacy is great also.
Brandy T.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
You pay for the convenience but sometimes you can get BETTER deals here and I love the point system because when you save 40,000 points, you can use that on a $50 purchase!! It's worth saving your points for.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
I love Walgreens. I will not go to any other pharmacy. I normally shop there 2-3 times a week. Staff knows me by name and always strike up a conversation with me. Not to mention, they always give out coupons.
Kristin R.
Evans, CO
I love Walgreens. It's nice to be able to run into a store and pick up prescriptions, grab a gallon of milk, and find a new lipstick all at the same store without going through the hassle of a big box store.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.