BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Walgreens more...
The app is ok if you want to scan items for a price, compare prices or see if your store carries certain items but I have one major issue that I've had since I downloaded the app. When I put items in my cart to see how much the total would be, I can never delete them without calling customer service to so it for me. Also, when you make purchases, they dont appear on the app until the next day. It's a good app it just isn't as convenient as it should be.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens. They always carry some of my favorite drug store beauty products and they have a great loyalty program. You can download their app for rewards and scan every time you shop. You can also order things from the app and sometimes get free shipping. You get all kinds of perks as a FREE member which add up every time you shop. Including a ‘Beauty Enthusiast’ perk which for every $50 on beauty products you spend, you get $5 off towards whatever you’d like. It’s awesome, always my go-to store.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
So I love shopping at Walgreens because if you are rewarded members after sunburn certain number of points you get money back which is always good who who doesn't like going to the register and hearing that oh you have $20 so you have to pay nothing so that's always cool the other thing I also love about shopping at Walgreens is buying makeup products because sometimes when there's a new product out I don't know if it's going to work well my skin or if it's going to be right for my skin tone so if it never fits I can always take it back and get my cash back or get something else in a different color range
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
Review for: Walgreens more...
I shop at this store weekly for things like hair care, personal items as well as prescriptions. I love that for the most part I am able to get in and out fast at any location. I don’t like how some of their items are pricey (reminder this is a convenience store). I also don’t like that I have purchased a lot of expired goods from this store, making me feel like I got played out of my hard earned money. Overall I would recommend thins establishment to the next person, but not for buying hair care products on sale.
Lisa M.
Review for: Walgreens more...
Love this store, they always have what I need and I can run in quickly! It’s the closest pharmacy to my house I could literally walk there so can’t get anymore convenient. Anytime I need a prescription it goes there and I purchase snacks, paper goods, and baking and cooking goods there in addition to eye care and beauty needs.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Ok I love Walgreens! From beauty supplies to hair care to prescriptions, they have so many products I use! Plus I live in the city so Walgreens are on most corners which makes it so convenient so just stop in for one or two items at a time. They’re always organized very well and have a similar layout so I know exactly where everything is.
Sharon W.
Lumberton, MS
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens! They have everything you need. The prices are comparable to others. I love that I can shop beauty products while waiting on my prescriptions. I love the app to order my prescriptions. They do need a better system for the drive thru. I absolutely give it a minus 4 stars for the drive thru!
Darla N.
Kilgore
We have used Walgreens for years. I honestly could not and would not recommend a different pharmacy. The pharmacy is amazing. Our orders are always filled in a timely manner. We are always called telling us when our order is ready. The staff is very courteous. This place is just amazing. I give them an A+.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Walgreens more...
I like Walgreens for those times I’m running short on time. I’m able to get in and out in a jiffy. Walgreens could definitely come down a little on prices. A few years ago they had these Disney Villanova makeup collections and I bought them all. It’s s great store to just walk in and see what they carry.
Melody B.
Marion
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love that Walgreens is now keeping up with the beauty community and having a Beauty rewards program. I haven't seen the stores near me have the newest beauty releases yet from popular drugstore brands. But I'm hoping they keep stepping up their game and start doing new releases of my favorite brands.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.