BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Expensive, but worth it. They usually have great deals, and I almost always get my photos developed there because they have really good coupons and I order a lot of prints at once. I follow their ads to watch for sales on OGX, my favorite shampoo/conditioner, so when they have 2 for deals, I stock up.
Sara G.
Merrill, WI
Absolutely love this drug store. Great money saver on cosmetic or vitamin for that glowing skin and lush hair every week something new that your gonna need. The app is supper easy with downloadable coupons and order prescriptions or photos with the app. Also the app has a ton of features.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
I work for the company as a cashier and I love it. Everyone always tell me that they go in for one thing, but see all the deals we have and eventually buy everything in sight. I always try my best to provide great customer service and opinions about products people aren't sure about.
Jade R.
Foodie Expert
I shop here every week. I love their rewards programs and they have the best savings deals with card only!

+ the return/exchange policy is bananas. You can exchange anything you buy from them with no receipt. Like whaaaat. How is that even ok. Anyways, I love this store. My go-to.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens for so many reasons. They have an amazing rewards program, so many items, good prices, and friendly employees. I always have great service there and it is always a convenient place to stop. They also have an amazing pharmacy. Just love love LOVE Walgreens!
Jolianna D.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite drug store for makeup they have a great selection of makeup they always have all the new styles of makeup and it just makes u feel good when u shop there it is sometimes pricey but I'm okay with it I will always shop there u guys should go try it out
Annyce B.
I love Walgreen's! In Chicago you will always find them! They're everywhere! I love how you have you produce and grocery section, home care, health care, personal care and even beauty care! The store is very attractive which is why it always draws me to come in!
A T.
Foodie Expert
I'm really disappointed that this Conant stopped taking tricare insurance (military). I love going there for everything and now I always have to make multiple stops. I'm giving it one star because I used to love it. I will not shop there anymore.
Jennifer M.
Fort worth, Tx
Walgreens is the best! Always gets our meds ready at record time. No need to wait in line. Love that the doc or us can call the prescription in and that they call or text when ready! And now we can earn rewards points! Icing on the cake!
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
Always get my prescriptions quickly, they have many products to choose from. Sales and coupons with their weekly ads showing the deals. This makes it easy to shop while waiting on prescriptions. I also really like the quality of photos.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.