BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Catherine R.
Walgreen's is my go to pharmacy.  The location I use has a fantastic staff.  They are very helpful and knowledgeable of products and current sales and promotions.  I love that they have an auto refill program.  That is helpful being a busy mom.  The pharmacists are always willing to answer any questions I have about medications.  I also like that the Walgreen's store brand of medications is just as good as the name brand and at a significantly lower price.  I highly recommend Walgreen's.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Walgreens more...
I go to Walgreens a few times a week for my everyday needs. The price of most of their items is a bit much, but I can find great deals there from time to time, especially with their ads. The convenience, though, is certainly worth the extra cost at times.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Review for: Walgreens more...
I was very pleased with this store. I had to do infant passport photos and fast and they were able to help me. They had all the equipment. Rite Aid had nothing and couldn't do the photos for us. Will be doing business here for passport photos for now on.
Robyn P.
Review for: Walgreens more...
Meh. That's how I feel about Walgreens. Some days, they're great, quick, and friendly. Others? Not so much. I also dislike how not all of them are 24 hours and they have the strangest hours if they aren't. Makes it difficult for those of us who work very early mornings.
Ashley B.
I’ve been using Walgreens as my preferred pharmacy for years! Always has great customer service, FAST service and great prices! Also nice to be able to pick up anything else I may need around the house while I’m there for my prescriptions!
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
Walgreens has very nice pharmacy and the employees are generally very friendly. I haven’t had any bad experiences there. I get all of my prescriptions from Walgreens and will continue to do so. I highly recommend using Walgreen’s pharmacy.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love Walgreens!! My go to place for prescriptions, health, beauty, and more for the entire family! Their store brand of many items is as good or better than major brands. I have been shopping with them for years both online and in store and will continue to be a customer for many years to come. Highly recommend!
Kasey W.
Happy, TX
Review for: Walgreens more...
I really love shopping here. The rewards program is nice and the atmosphere is classier than Wal-Mart. I mostly buy makeup here since they have such a fantastic selection. Prices are alittle high, but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
I visit Walgreens weekly in my hometown store!! It always has what I'm looking for and I love shopping their deals!! I also shop online. I love getting rewarded for spending and save my rewards points for those exceptional deals!!
Bria N.
I love shopping at Walgreens they have everything you need from medicine, beauty, snacks, movies, toys, clothes and they have doctors there to help you out so it's very convenient for everyone that's looking for a one stop shop.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.