Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
I'm not the biggest fan of Walgreens, ATLEAST not the one on my town. I feel their prices on their items in the stores are double the price of any big box stores. The staff is very rude at my local Walgreens. However, I am giving 3 stars due to management hiring new staff that seem to be friendly. Definitely a plus!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Expensive, but worth it. They usually have great deals, and I almost always get my photos developed there because they have really good coupons and I order a lot of prints at once. I follow their ads to watch for sales on OGX, my favorite shampoo/conditioner, so when they have 2 for deals, I stock up.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Merrill, WI
Absolutely love this drug store. Great money saver on cosmetic or vitamin for that glowing skin and lush hair every week something new that your gonna need. The app is supper easy with downloadable coupons and order prescriptions or photos with the app. Also the app has a ton of features.
Mariel V.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
I work for the company as a cashier and I love it. Everyone always tell me that they go in for one thing, but see all the deals we have and eventually buy everything in sight. I always try my best to provide great customer service and opinions about products people aren't sure about.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Foodie Expert
I shop here every week. I love their rewards programs and they have the best savings deals with card only!

+ the return/exchange policy is bananas. You can exchange anything you buy from them with no receipt. Like whaaaat. How is that even ok. Anyways, I love this store. My go-to.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens for so many reasons. They have an amazing rewards program, so many items, good prices, and friendly employees. I always have great service there and it is always a convenient place to stop. They also have an amazing pharmacy. Just love love LOVE Walgreens!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite drug store for makeup they have a great selection of makeup they always have all the new styles of makeup and it just makes u feel good when u shop there it is sometimes pricey but I'm okay with it I will always shop there u guys should go try it out
Annyce B.
Annyce B.
I love Walgreen's! In Chicago you will always find them! They're everywhere! I love how you have you produce and grocery section, home care, health care, personal care and even beauty care! The store is very attractive which is why it always draws me to come in!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
It feels weird reviewing a store lol Walgreens is amazing. I can't leave the store without buying something. I use their app when I need photos printed or prescriptions to pick up. they send me coupons all the time and their skincare/makeup is usually on sale.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Mt Washington, KY
Huge fan of Walgreens and the fantastic rewards program. Since it started I have received aprox $400 in points off products. I purchase a majority of my "runaround" make up at Walgreens so points add up quickly...that I use to splurge on more makeup!!
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.