2 varieties available
4.53 / 5 based on 557 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
My favorite drug store. They always have everything I need and constantly have good sales. They also have in store coupons which really help. You can also clip them to your card from home which saves time. Their rewards program is good especially if you fill prescriptions there.
One of my favorite stores! Now some of there prices are higher than stores like walmart but they have sales like buy 1 get 1 and you still can use your coupons if you have some for that product. Also their rewards card gets you cheaper prices or even money off your next purchase
I have a Walgreens right by my house, so it's really convenient for me. I love how they have everything whenever I need something quick. I like looking at their makeup selection because some of the brands, Target or Walmart, doesn't have. I also like their rewards program here.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos