Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE WALGREEN AND THE CONVIENANCE OF HAVING ONE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM WHERE I LIVE. I LOVE THE BALANCE REWARD PROGRAM AND THE GREAT STAFF THAT WILL HELP ME WITH ALL MY QUESTIONS!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I really love walgreens! I go to them for just about anything that I may need to get on the way home. I like shopping their weekly deals and using my walgreens points card! I also love how clean their stores always are! Will keep returning!
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I love Walgreens! Love the points! You can save money when you use them! There brand of products are just as awesome!
Catrina R.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love my local Walgreens. You can really get some great deals if you remember to download your digital coupons and shop when it's buy one get one half off. Customer service reps are very helpful. I would recommend giving this store a try. I purchased 2 Cerve face washes (BOGO1/2OFF) roughly $13.99 each , 2 Nature Bounty Hair Skin Gummies $9.49 BOGO (80 count each) and a Carmex Comfort care lip balm $1.99 all for $25.00.....use your coupons people!
Jaye D.
Jaye D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Walgreens can be a great store if you know how to shop there. I find most of their everyday products over priced. However, you can get great deals on paper items, and you can combine manufacturer coupons with the store coupons. Also, always use your rewards card. You get points for items purchased, and you can redeem those points for money off future purchases.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
My go to store for any medications or candy or drinks or cards. Walgreens is everywhere so you never have to look hard to find one!!!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
While I like that the app allows you to save coupons to your Walgreens card, I don't like that I have to constantly type my login info for points. I also don't like photo section of the app. It crashes a lot.

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, TN
I absolutely love Walgreens and the Walgreens app!!! I live down the road from Walgreens, and all I have to do is submit my Photos from my app from my phone and then just go pick them up at my convenience from the store! Also, the same with my prescriptions. And they always have great deals and you get points to use on future purchases! Plus at my location that's down the road from me the employees are always super nice.
luisa v.
luisa v.
chicago, IL
I love walgreens but its true they are understaffed at some locations but I'm glad they have an app i need to download it
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
I just downloaded this app on my phone because I needed a lot of pictures from my phone printed. It was a quick and simple process and the pictures turned out great
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.