BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Brittney S.
Searcy, AR
Review for: Walgreens more...
I do like Walgreens because they are open 24/7 and so is their pharmacy, however, a lot of their products are over priced. They do have reward points you can earn which is a plus
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
Nice place for quick little items. If I need a quick snack or pick up a small item, I grab my item then pay and leave. It is super easy and simple. Deals are nice too!
Melanie M.
Orlando
Good store, great customer service. I do think they overcharge for their products but if you are a rewards member, you often spend much less than the full amount.
Sylvia H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens pharmacy always notifies me when my script is ready. I feel like I get the best price. I also love the drive-thru for days when I don’t want to people.
Patty L.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to for quick stuff. Great selection of hygiene, first aid, and other random stuff. Wish they’d get a better selection of grocery items (especially basic bread and dairy).
Gabby S.
Kentwood, MI
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love walgreens! This is where I get all of my prescriptions and most of my makeup. Although sometimes it can be slightly pricey, I still love the store and they always have what I want!
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
I love my local Walgreens. You can really get some great deals if you remember to download your digital coupons and shop when it's buy one get one half off. Customer service reps are very helpful. I would recommend giving this store a try. I purchased 2 Cerve face washes (BOGO1/2OFF) roughly $13.99 each , 2 Nature Bounty Hair Skin Gummies $9.49 BOGO (80 count each) and a Carmex Comfort care lip balm $1.99 all for $25.00.....use your coupons people!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I have a few Walgreen's stores super close to my house so of course I visit often. I love that you can load deals and coupons to your card. You can also use store coupons so you can combine and save money. They have some nice deals! The cashiers are always very friendly. It's a nice place to shop.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love the store part of Walgreens.  I love looking through all the new makeup and beauty products.  My kids also like looking through the toy, candy and seasonal isles.  They have competitive prices and I use them a lot when I cant get to town to the bigger stores.  I did give only 4 starts just for the Pharmacy part of Walgreens.  Our local Walgreens pharmacies are a pain in the rear.  From long waits to unfriendly employees it is all around a bad experience.  I used them for years when there were no other options of pharmacies in my town and was dissatisfied for years and swore I would never use their pharmacies again.
Mary W.
Walgreen's is less than a block away, so I started going for the convenience.
I continue to go because of the values, like weekly sales and a Balance Rewards program, and the wonderful employees in the store.
The store is usually well-stocked and clean. Although the pharmacy no longer accepts my insurance (maybe next year!), the pharmacy employees go out of their way to be helpful - for instance, one of the techs tried 6 different discount codes for me to find an affordable way to buy a prescription not covered by insurance.
Walgreen's is my go-to for all my drug store needs.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.