Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.

BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Where I live I could take or leave the walgreens location closest to me. I have driven out of my way to go to another location because I just don't care for the closest one. The customer service isn't great at my closest location.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens and their clearance section! I save so much money, and sometimes find THE BEST deals! I hope they never take away their clearance section like CVS did.
Jessie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Positives: Every store I can recall being in was clean and well-stocked, and the customer service people helpful. Negative: Are typically the most expensive option, whether we're talking about a lipstick or a prescription.
Jodi K.
This app is great!! I love being able to select a bunch of photos from my phone and be able to go and pick them up an hour later. It was a great lifesaver for when my husband was at boot camp, and I wanted to send him photos.
erica e.
Goshen, in
I love going into Walgreens to pick up a item real quick. I always use them for my basic printing and as my pharmacy. They always seem to have some great deals especially when mixing their in store coupons with manufactures.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
I love Walgreens! I get all my prescriptions filled there by there wonderful pharmacy department. They carry the newest and most up to date health and beauty care items. Don't even get me started on how awesome there app is!
Jennifer K.
Foodie Expert
I work at walgreens and i love it here. yes it can get crazy at times like at other places, but my store loves their customers and we go above and beyond and love to see out customers happy and healthy
Audrey K.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy shopping at Walgreens. My only complaint is that they don't accept TriCare insurance, and around our post this is the only 24 hour pharmacy but we can't utilize that unless we want to pay without insurance.
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
I love Walgreens. This store always has the must haves that I need. Whether its mascara, to warm empanadas, to napkins for the house! Its a great store that offers rewards and they always kick in when you need them :)
Dena H.
Walgreens pharmacy is the only pharmacy we get our scripts filled at. I love the app. It's so easy to request a refill. I also like the text messages. I'll drop rx off in the drive through and I'll get text to get it
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.