2 varieties available
4.53 / 5 based on 558 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Review for: Walgreens more...
Walgreens is a great store to get in and out of in a jiffy. I wouldn't necessarily grocery shop here, but I could if i wanted to. They have a lot of things I would normally buy. This is a great place to shop for easter baskets or stocking stuffers. However, sometimes it can feel a little sketchy when going in.
Walgreen's is a great store! They have a great selection of products and I always find what I'm looking for. Their prices can change a lot based on the location that you're at, even within the same city. I live near one with lower prices, but it's annoying to have to always check if I walk into a new location.
I shop at Walgreens ONLY when I need something right away because it is right down the block from my home. I am not a fan of their prices and their rewards program is not beneficial, and I hardly ever get any Walgreens coupons or incentives. I love CVS and their care extra card program much better!
Review for: Walgreens more...
I LOVE the Walgreens app for my iPhone. What CAN'T this app do? I can refill prescriptions, check prescription status, find stores, order products, and keep track of my rewards points. If I weren't already a Walgreens customer, I would consider switching to take advantage of this excellent app.
I've been using Walgreens for 10+ years and I really enjoy their respectful, kind staff. They have awesome sales every week . I like that you get reward bucks for buying certain items, it adds up. I would recommend them to everyone who is tired of rude Pharmacists and long waits for medicine.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos