Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Middletown, DE
Love this app! The most convenient way to refill prescriptions. Simply scan the bar code and pick it up at the pharmacy!
Meggie O.
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
Foodie Expert
This store is so amazing ! they are always so sweet and nice! would recommend to go to this store.
maria R.
maria R.
Love wallgreens love all the product that they have they have lot off special products
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Foodie Expert
I love shopping on Walgreens. They have great sales on makeup, medicine, decorations and household items.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I like the variety of things that I can find at Walgreens. For the most part, they are well stocked and have helpful/friendly staff. My favorite place to shop deals. My first choice for a drugstore.
Glamour G.
Glamour G.
Foodie Expert
I go to Walgreens to comparison shop with CVS. I decide what to get according to price. Walgreens tends t be more pricey compared to CVS.
Ali D.
Ali D.
I don't really shop at Walgreens at all, I haven't been there in a while because I feel like a lot of stores have better prices.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
I've been using Walgreens for 10+ years and I really enjoy their respectful, kind staff. They have awesome sales every week . I like that you get reward bucks for buying certain items, it adds up. I would recommend them to everyone who is tired of rude Pharmacists and long waits for medicine.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
It has cosmetic to toilet paper to aspirins to food!!! It's a quick one stop shop for basic needs.
Larayna C.
Larayna C.
I like Walgreens because it is always a fast trip. Convenient and easy to find. Their couponing policy is great and they always have great deals. Thing can be higher priced than some stores, but that's the price you pay for convenience.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.