BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Walgreen's is less than a block away, so I started going for the convenience.
I continue to go because of the values, like weekly sales and a Balance Rewards program, and the wonderful employees in the store.
The store is usually well-stocked and clean. Although the pharmacy no longer accepts my insurance (maybe next year!), the pharmacy employees go out of their way to be helpful - for instance, one of the techs tried 6 different discount codes for me to find an affordable way to buy a prescription not covered by insurance.
Walgreen's is my go-to for all my drug store needs.
Alix G.
I love this store because it has a lot of nice i teams you can buy and since there almost one in every corner you can always walk to one and get something small. Tho the only think I will complain about is how there prices are sometimes insane. But it is a really good hi end store that's not to expensive. I don't go a lot because of the prices but sometimes they gave some really cool deals!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Walgreen's is one of those wonderful drugstores that doesn't just focus on prescriptions. They also have really upped their makeup game as well. They are slightly expensive and they may not always have the best store selection, but they do have wonderful sales, and the store isn't all dark inside. They make it look so filled with light. It doesn't look depressed in there.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Review for: Walgreens more...
I’ve been using the Walgreens pharmacy now for the past year. At one point in time I was using the target pharmacy which I absolutely loved. When my insurance company switched over to Walgreens I did so rather hesitantly. While I love shopping at Walgreens I didn’t love the fact that the pharmacist regularly change and I don’t get to meet the same pharmacist every single time that I come in. Since that point in time, I’ve learned that Walgreens has a wonderful pharmacy and I am happy to of made the switch.
Nikki m.
Benton
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens. It's my go-to for quick in and out even for groceries. They always have the neat little items you don't see anywhere else too. I get all my little knick-knacks there as gifts
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
This store is good for quick trips out or if you need toilet paper or baby necessities late night or snacks! They seem to be a little more expensive on certain things like cosmetics than other stores but with their reward point system it almost makes up for that since you can redeem points in dollar increments if you have them available. Their name brand grocery items are always fresh and in stock when I go for them which is why I like this chain of stores.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
My favorite Drugstore to shop at! I love the selection and layout of Walgreen's stores, and always feel like they're clean and orderly- at least where I live, on the East Coast. Being a huge beauty addict, I know I can usually find the latest drugstore makeup selections at Walgreens, and always go in there every week or so to check the latest stock if I'm looking for a new product to try! I also love their rewards system, and feel like its pretty fair.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I've always gone to Walgreens if I need something pharmaceutical quick and cheap. They do a great job of providing a little bit of everything and I feel that it makes a great stop for anyone. I enjoy the products that come from the Walgreens brand as they are typically much cheaper than the regular brands but work just as well. In addition to pharmaceuticals, Walgreens always has the newest drugstore makeup in stock and I love that !
Felicia F.
Venice , FL
I recently switched back to Walgreens for my prescription and I’ve so happy I did. I don’t have great health insurance so now my (used to be free) medication, is $40 a month. The employee signed me up for their prescription savings membership and it went to $20 for a 90 day supply! I also earned cash back for buying Walgreens brand products. I also love their balance rewards program, I always earn points and get great rewards.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love Walgreens. They always carry some of my favorite drug store beauty products and they have a great loyalty program. You can download their app for rewards and scan every time you shop. You can also order things from the app and sometimes get free shipping. You get all kinds of perks as a FREE member which add up every time you shop. Including a ‘Beauty Enthusiast’ perk which for every $50 on beauty products you spend, you get $5 off towards whatever you’d like. It’s awesome, always my go-to store.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.