BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Winnie M.
Although most items are more expensive than regular drugstores, Walgreens provides the best customer service. I've worked for Walgreens and we do truly care about our customers.
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreens app was amazing for me when I used them for my prescriptions. It only took a few clicks and I was able to re order my medications and pick them up at my selected time.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
We shop at Walgreens at least once or twice a week. It's the perfect place to pick up those odds and ends that you forget at the store. Plus, the pharmacy is always helpful!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I am literally in this store like every other day. They always have everything I need. food, beauty product, pads, toothpaste whatever. I love walgreens. all my money goes to walgreens, get a walgreens cards you'll love it. better than cvs
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
I really like this place. I get my revo lip balm from here because they are better than the EOS lip balm. The flavor that I have is the strawberry one and another plus about this place is that they have a lot of sales that are unbeatable.
Sidney P.
Charlotte, NC
Great pharmacy. They have anything that you would need including groceries, toys, and even some clothing items. Great prices and they even have a red box at most locations.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow , OK
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens!! Lowest copay for prescriptions, all the health and beauty items I need, my go to for cards and photo! Walgreens has more of my paychecks than Walmart lol
Katy L.
I love this app. it is cool because you can clip coupons onto your card and use them just by scanning your card. I love the points system as well. I was on the CVS train but slowly climbed on to the Walgreens train lol and I love it
G J.
I love Walgreen's but I'm a bit disappointed since Duane Reade has brought them because they became just as expensive as Duane Reade. The point system isn't that good either! So I have to keep up with sales every now and then :(.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
Great place to coupons. I have gotten some pretty good deals here I have a stockpile of 22 bottle of tide detergent where I couponed here. not a bad place at all some prices are high but if you factor in points and RR its worth it.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.