5 Spring Beauty Products Celeb Makeup Artists Are Using
4.53 / 5 based on 415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
- "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
- "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
- "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
- "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
My apartment complex shares a parking lot with Walgreens. This is my go to for everything in life.
The pharmacy here is great, and they have all your essentials. It's a great place to go if you don't want to go to the grocery store
I love this store amazing products value and the coupons omg you can get so many great products
I love Walgreens not only i work there in the pharmacy but overall its a great store to shop and their clearance section is amazing
I love this drugstore. wish there was one closer to me. they always have a good supply of stocks and for several items I compared, cheaper than Cvs
Walgreens has it all. they are a bit more expensive than CVS though. but when they have a sale it is great
I love keeping up with my walgreens app, I can input my steps for the day on the app and get points towards rewards for walgreens
Love Walgreens! They always have the best deals. Always find what we are looking for
Love this app! The most convenient way to refill prescriptions. Simply scan the bar code and pick it up at the pharmacy!
This store is so amazing ! they are always so sweet and nice! would recommend to go to this store.
Q & A
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos