BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Rebecca D.
One stop shop for everything! I love that I can pick up my prescriptions and get whatever I need at the same time. I'm usually in and out of this store quickly. Friendly staff and their (Nice) brand is affordable and generally has great stuff withing the line.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
I don't really shop at Walgreens. It's so expensive! I mean walmart has the SAME stuff for so so so much cheaper! I just don't understand why people want to spend more on a.product. pharmacy is awesome, but for groceries or beauty products, no thank you.
Kourtney C.
New Castle, DE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love Walgreens, there are constant sales. the milk cost app. $3.50 and the eggs are reasonable too. Not to mention there is always sales on make up and hair products. They also have a clearance section that def. come in handy
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
It must be the lights or the name, I do not know but I have always loved Walgreens. But they do have great sales. Good selection, good return policy, at least I haven't had a problem before. Theit own store brands are good as well like "Nice" & "Delish"
Nicole M.
Mobile, AL
I love Walgreens. The store always looks good and organized, the employees are nice and friendly, and I feel welcomed every time I come in there. I love the balance reward program, I think it is a great idea to reward customers that shop in your store.
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
Let me tell you a thing. I love walgreens. Their customer service is wonderful. Their products are wonderful. Their pharmacy is wonderful. THEIR SALES ARE WONDERFUL. everything about walgreens is wonderful. I haven't had an issue with them ever.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Love Walgreens!
I only really go for makeup, pads, or deodorant.
But every time I go I can't help but stop by the makeup section.
Drug store makeup has been improving year by year!
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Don't usually go here a lot, but when I do I easily find everything I need. They are more expensive than just going to Walmart, but it's more convenient than going into a huge store with long check out lines.
Christie P.
Killeen, TX
I like to use walgreens to print pictures. The quality is pretty decent. I also like to purchase makeup here as well. They have many products that I enjoy and use regularly. Sometimes I feel that their prices are higher than other retail stores.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I use this app several times every month. My favorite use is to print pictures directly from my smartphone. I can send them from the app and pick them up an hour later at my nearest Walgreens. It's also a great app for refilling prescriptions.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.