BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jade L.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite stores! Now some of there prices are higher than stores like walmart but they have sales like buy 1 get 1 and you still can use your coupons if you have some for that product. Also their rewards card gets you cheaper prices or even money off your next purchase
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
I love to coupon shop here!!! The associates are great at helping you get the bang for your buck! I also love the photo department. Great product for the price and ALWAYS get discounts and rewards!
Sabrina C.
Love Walgreens, all of the workers that I have ever encountered have been extremely helpful and kind. Plus they're not overpriced and if you're part of their rewards system, saving money is so easy.
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
Walgreens never fails me when i need to find some makeup. I wanted the fit me foundation and i checked target and cvs numerous times and they didn't have it... i go to walgreens and not only do they have it but they have more than one and they had the powder and concealer
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL
For the most part I really like Walgreens, they are well organized, they have a great Balance rewards program which I make bank on filling prescriptions but the pharmacy is NEVER well staffed and it can take an insanely long amount of time to drop off or pick up a script.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia , Tx
This is my go to place for almost everything. the location by my house is really nice and organized. if u have a walgreens card u save big bucks! save up your points to get cash off purchases!
Michele H.
Millsboro, DE
I love Walgreens! They have sales all the time and they're definitely the best and most competent pharmacy I've dealt with. Their brand of batteries are often on sale and are just as good as Duracell as far as longevity. We use a lot for our music equipment.
Rebecca D.
One stop shop for everything! I love that I can pick up my prescriptions and get whatever I need at the same time. I'm usually in and out of this store quickly. Friendly staff and their (Nice) brand is affordable and generally has great stuff withing the line.
Erin C.
My drugstore of choice! I love that the one near my college is set up identically as the one in my hometown. Makes me feel comfortable just walking in! Great deals, great selection. A+++
Kourtney C.
New Castle, DE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love Walgreens, there are constant sales. the milk cost app. $3.50 and the eggs are reasonable too. Not to mention there is always sales on make up and hair products. They also have a clearance section that def. come in handy
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.