Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Bloomington, IN
I love shopping at Walgreens they have everything. I'm mad now because I have move to a city where they do not have one. I always thought there was a Walgreens every where. I guess I was wrong and I hope they bring one here. i miss getting my pictures developed there. sending them from my phone through their app.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
I hate Walgreens I bought two used deodorants the other day by accident. The pharmacy is crappy they mess up my medications all the time. The store isn't as organized as CVS. I will say the makeup sale is better than CVS.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Foodie Expert
My favorite drug store. They always have everything I need and constantly have good sales. They also have in store coupons which really help. You can also clip them to your card from home which saves time. Their rewards program is good especially if you fill prescriptions there.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Love Walgreens, all of the workers that I have ever encountered have been extremely helpful and kind. Plus they're not overpriced and if you're part of their rewards system, saving money is so easy.
Kelly  T.
Kelly T.
amityville , ny
Walgreens never fails me when i need to find some makeup. I wanted the fit me foundation and i checked target and cvs numerous times and they didn't have it... i go to walgreens and not only do they have it but they have more than one and they had the powder and concealer
Landy D.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Love Walgreens!
I only really go for makeup, pads, or deodorant.
But every time I go I can't help but stop by the makeup section.
Drug store makeup has been improving year by year!
kendra b.
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
Let me tell you a thing. I love walgreens. Their customer service is wonderful. Their products are wonderful. Their pharmacy is wonderful. THEIR SALES ARE WONDERFUL. everything about walgreens is wonderful. I haven't had an issue with them ever.
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Don't usually go here a lot, but when I do I easily find everything I need. They are more expensive than just going to Walmart, but it's more convenient than going into a huge store with long check out lines.
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreens app was amazing for me when I used them for my prescriptions. It only took a few clicks and I was able to re order my medications and pick them up at my selected time.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Foodie Expert
I just went to ealgreens today and I found everything i want it. But the only thing I dont like is the couponing system
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.