BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Evonne T.
I love that there is a Walgreens on almost every corner. This is convenient for the times I need to run to Target but want a small store feel because I'm in a hurry. They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!
Michelle H.
Plain City, UT
Walgreens always has the best coupons and I love the Balance rewards program. I'm big into couponing and they allow stacking of store coupons and regular which make it a prime stop once I see the ad come out on Sundays. A lot of times they even have an item you can get free. Definitely a fantastic local drugstore!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I hate Walgreens I bought two used deodorants the other day by accident. The pharmacy is crappy they mess up my medications all the time. The store isn't as organized as CVS. I will say the makeup sale is better than CVS.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I really like Walgreens. they have a great selection of make up and hair items. I use their rewards program and I'm almost to $20 in savings. I also get my prescriptions there as well to save money.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
Walgreen's is a great store! They have a great selection of products and I always find what I'm looking for. Their prices can change a lot based on the location that you're at, even within the same city. I live near one with lower prices, but it's annoying to have to always check if I walk into a new location.
Amanda E.
Walgreen's is my go to store. i love the rewards program and that they are closer to go to over walmart. there is never much of a wait in line and the staff is super friendly and helpful! they are a one stop shop!
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
I shop at Walgreens ONLY when I need something right away because it is right down the block from my home. I am not a fan of their prices and their rewards program is not beneficial, and I hardly ever get any Walgreens coupons or incentives. I love CVS and their care extra card program much better!
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
I've been using Walgreens for 10+ years and I really enjoy their respectful, kind staff. They have awesome sales every week . I like that you get reward bucks for buying certain items, it adds up. I would recommend them to everyone who is tired of rude Pharmacists and long waits for medicine.
David S.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE the Walgreens app for my iPhone. What CAN'T this app do? I can refill prescriptions, check prescription status, find stores, order products, and keep track of my rewards points. If I weren't already a Walgreens customer, I would consider switching to take advantage of this excellent app.
Kristine I.
I like Walgreens and all however their Pharmacy department needs work. I had many prescriptions that were called in to them that they never got. It was way too much and now use Target for my prescriptions.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.