Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
Great store, great selection, great makeup section! I think they have a great price point on everything and then when you use your points and coupons the prices get even better.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Foodie Expert
Very helpful employees, caring pharmacy department and good prices. Their off brand products are good quality and they are very invested in the business they receive.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
Foodie Expert
Their pharmacy is very good, their makeup selection isn't very good an is more expensive than other stores, but definitely have good sales on candy an other things!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is an ok store. I only shop there when i find really great deals there. Everything else is pretty overpriced. But i enjoy the deals when they have them.
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
A little on the pricey side but a pretty good place. And usually open 24hrs so when you can't sleep at night because that wretched cough...you have at least one option. Walgreens
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Foodie Expert
I buy my nail polish here a lot. I purchase the sinful nail polish here because they seem to have it on sale all the time and for a great price.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
Love Walgreens ! Always go there when I'm in a hurry or don't really want to get off ! The customer service is always very friendly and nice :)
Grace l.
Grace l.
Bonaire, GA
Foodie Expert
They carry just about everything you need if you get sick. Their staff is always nice and helpful if you need some help
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
I live right around the corner from a Walgreens and I'm seriously in there all the time. They are so much better than CVS. Great for quick little stops instead of dragging yourself through Walmart for one item. They offer store brands of a lot of things for a fraction of the price and it's great!
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Foodie Expert
i lpve walgreens it's like a smaller more convenient Target. can grab whatever i need quickly and also love all the sales they always run.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.