BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
It feels weird reviewing a store lol Walgreens is amazing. I can't leave the store without buying something. I use their app when I need photos printed or prescriptions to pick up. they send me coupons all the time and their skincare/makeup is usually on sale.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
For me Walgreens isn't that great. I've gone to buy makeup on sale, the item has a sale tag on it and it doesn't ring up. I'm not talking about oops a once in a blue moon time thing but almost every time. It sucks to have to be that on top of what things are ringing up for. I do like their selection and they do have some great prices so I do keep going back.
Kathy H.
Mt Washington, KY
Huge fan of Walgreens and the fantastic rewards program. Since it started I have received aprox $400 in points off products. I purchase a majority of my "runaround" make up at Walgreens so points add up quickly...that I use to splurge on more makeup!!
Vicki  .
Pioneer, CA
Walgreens is our pharmacy. I love that our doctor can email in a prescription and its there quick. If you run out and need an emergency supply of your meds they will give you a few day's worth until your prescription comes through. There is always one close by where ever we have moved to. I woujld never have my prescriptions filled anywhere else
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
It's really a good go to store for things you really need as opposed to traveling a bit further to other bigger stores, there's really something for every ocassion which is what I like most about walgreens and I can even get an icee there on hot days and my film developed at the same time. Plus they have great prices for the stuff you can buy there.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
Is it crazy that I love going to Walgreens? They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction. It's their sneaky way of pulling you back in! ;)
Candice J.
Glen Burnie , MD
Walgreens is my pharmacy of choice because I like their points system that goes along with getting your medications from there, it helps me save on the other items which I love. no matter how many times I tell myself I'm just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on.
Amy C.
Walgreens photo is probably one of the best photo shops for your box stores. They have great prices and run a lot of specials. Remember to check your location before printing a lot to make sure your location has a good machine. I love their app also. Easy to use and it has everything Walgreens you could possibly need.
Shawn S.
Bloomington, IN
I love shopping at Walgreens they have everything. I'm mad now because I have move to a city where they do not have one. I always thought there was a Walgreens every where. I guess I was wrong and I hope they bring one here. i miss getting my pictures developed there. sending them from my phone through their app.
Kevin B.
Lutz, FL
A lot of them are open 24 hours and they have a great selection of products. The prices are higher than Walmart or Target but the items on sale can be good values. Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction. And they take Apple Pay unlike CVS!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.