Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like Walgreens because it's usually pretty okay priced with a variety of selection. The only problem seems to be the kind of people it seems to attract. I do like their make up department and seasonal isles.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I shop at Walgreens when I am in a beauty rush or a snack rush. The convenience of this store is amazing and there truly is one on every corner. The prices aren't too bad and they have sales and deals all the time.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Foodie Expert
Really the best drugstore. I often go here for my vitamins and beauty supplies. I definitely prefer this to CVS. Sale prices make items more reasonably priced and it is close to my house for prescriptions.
Grecia O.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood, NY
A very busy mom like me needs a good place to get everything from groceries, clothing to beauty products and Walgreens gives you that comfort. You find everything in one place good price and high quality. Go check this place out
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Walgreens has a great selection and an excellent photo center. Products are a bit more expensive than you could get them at other larger stores, but that's to be expected from small stores like this!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Full disclosure I work for Walgreens. They are a great company but they have some issues. The changes to the rewards program are lame and I think it is stopping some people from using their cards.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I frequent Walgreens whenever we need our prescriptions filled, or need to get household supplies and don't feel like traveling far. The prices are fair, but not the best.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Foodie Expert
As far as drug stores go, Walgreens is the best of its kind. The stores are always clean, staff is friendly and helpful when I have dumb questions about drugs, and they have great deals.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
Great store, great selection, great makeup section! I think they have a great price point on everything and then when you use your points and coupons the prices get even better.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Foodie Expert
Very helpful employees, caring pharmacy department and good prices. Their off brand products are good quality and they are very invested in the business they receive.
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.