BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I find myself drawn to my local Walgreens because they tend to have wonderful sales to match with coupons. I love that many are open late and are never as busy as WalMart. Their downfall is not having enough stock of high-want items. I can not even count the number of times I went to get something I was out of and had to go to a different store because they were out.

I have always had good service, I love when they tell me Be Well. They are overall I wonderful company.
Caitlin L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love my Walgreens! It is such a great company that truly cares for their customers to be happy & healthy. Every Walgreens is conveniently located on the corner of happy & healthy. ;) Walgreens started out as a drugstore, but they sell so much more than just prescriptions! I buy almost all of my beauty & skincare products from them & they have great deals every single week! They are the world's #1 pharmacy & I believe they're ranked #3 for beauty. That's just crazy. <3
Jessie B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Walgreens has some awesome items but the stores in my area are so badly organized I can never find what I am looking for with having gone through six levels of frustration. Example: It's a hassle if you're looking for bandages because rather than putting them near the anticeptic and putting blister bandages near the shoe inserts all the bandages are by the foot stuff.
The deals they have are the reason I go because darn am I a cheap bitty.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love the Walgreens app. It is so convenient to not have to clip coupons for walgreens anymore (store coupons) because they are available to be added directly to your store card. I also love that I do not have to carry my store card anymore. I will add the coupons with my ipad and pay with my iphone in the store! I really like how they update the weekly ad so that you can see the deals through the app!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
I live right around the corner from a Walgreens and I'm seriously in there all the time. They are so much better than CVS. Great for quick little stops instead of dragging yourself through Walmart for one item. They offer store brands of a lot of things for a fraction of the price and it's great!
karen P.
Walgreens... yes....one on every corner.. they have been around f-o-r-e-v-e-r... they are such a fun place to shop.. i get google eyed when i enter the makeup section.. they always have great sales and everything you would ever want.. the rest of Walgreens is of course great too but i LOVE their makeup dept..its always so bright and cheery..and i will always love shopping at walgreens!
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I love Walgreens. I love that I receive emails for when it is time for my prescriptions to be filled. I love that when I go to the doctors I also have a list of all the current meds that I take. The people are always friendly,helpful and always ask if I have found everything that I needed. I love shopping at walgreens. You can find some really great deals. Keep up the good work
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
My quick stop near my house. I wish their photography center wasn't always so packed because printing pictures takes so long. I have tried printing from their app and so many of my pictures were distorted. I do love how the store is always clean. Prices can be a little lower on makeup considering Walmart and target sell items for $2-4 cheaper but I still over this place.
Michelinne C.
Walgreens is probably (hands down) my favorite pharmacy to go to. They're very helpful, and they don't fail to explain things to me about my medication when I don't fully understand the adverse affects or dosage. I gave it a B mainly because the products that they have here are a tad bit more expensive than the other drugstores. But other than that, they do have a great pharmacy.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
I love walgreens! I love getting my prescriptions filled here, love getting photos developed here. You can also get some snacks, last minute school supplies, makeup, magazines to read while you're home sick. You can get Halloween costumes, candy, shampoo, cards, etc! So many different things in one place and so many are open 24 hours. Love me some walgreens.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.