Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.

BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
Foodie Expert
Their pharmacy is very good, their makeup selection isn't very good an is more expensive than other stores, but definitely have good sales on candy an other things!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is an ok store. I only shop there when i find really great deals there. Everything else is pretty overpriced. But i enjoy the deals when they have them.
Erin K.
Palatine, IL
I get my prescriptions filled at Walgreens for the sake of convenience, and nothing else. I have several Walgreens stores on my way home from work and have tried every one of them to find that they are all understaffed and incredibly slow. I wait anywhere from 10-30 minutes every time I am in any of their locations. The stores by me also tend to be poorly stocked and dirty.

Don't get me wrong, I've been in some very nice and well-kept Wallgreens stores, however none of them in my area meet these standards and it is incredibly disappointing.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I love Walgreens. There is a particular one I like to visit in Andover mn because the associates are just the best! They actually help you! They find the best deals for you and they have manufacture and store coupons. Seriously the last time I went there my total was almost $100 and after all the coupons they found I walked out spending less than $70!
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
Oh how I wish there was a Walgreens closer to home!! I like walgreens the Nice! Products are very nice and of good quality the stores are always so nice and clean and bright and well stocked!! If I can't find something if I ask its in my hands quick as a wink!!
The pharmacy staff is always more than helpful the photo service are fantastic!! I just took advantage of the 75 prints for 9.99! I love it!! Pick off the ones I want printed from my phone while comfy in my chair a little later go pic them up!
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I used to use a small local drug store but it became a problem to get meds! They closed in the afternoon, was only opened half a day on Saturday, was closed on holidays and wouldn't open on time! So I switched to Walgreen's and I should have done it years ago! Mine is open 24 hours a day! It has everything if you need to pick up drinks or anything while you get your meds all in the same stop. They also get meds filled faster! Love Walgreen's and they have great prices! :)
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Foodie Expert
I find myself drawn to my local Walgreens because they tend to have wonderful sales to match with coupons. I love that many are open late and are never as busy as WalMart. Their downfall is not having enough stock of high-want items. I can not even count the number of times I went to get something I was out of and had to go to a different store because they were out.

I have always had good service, I love when they tell me Be Well. They are overall I wonderful company.
Caitlin L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I love my Walgreens! It is such a great company that truly cares for their customers to be happy & healthy. Every Walgreens is conveniently located on the corner of happy & healthy. ;) Walgreens started out as a drugstore, but they sell so much more than just prescriptions! I buy almost all of my beauty & skincare products from them & they have great deals every single week! They are the world's #1 pharmacy & I believe they're ranked #3 for beauty. That's just crazy. <3
Ashlee E.
Foodie Expert
There's a Walgreen's just a couple of minutes down the road from my house and they're lifesavers! So is this app. It tells me exactly how many "points" I have and what rewards I've gained so far. It's pretty great. I walked in the other day to grab a few things and my rewards knocked my total down from $8 to 11 cents! Can't beat that.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
My favorite pharmacy... they just have all the basics plus more. However, more recently I feel like their customer service has kind of... been more hands-on. Like, at my store they always greet you when you walk in the door. I don't know about you guys but when I go to the pharmacy or grocery store I probably look and feel like crap - I do not want to be acknowledged or have to answer to greetings. Maybe that's lame but I would suggest for them to cut back on that.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.