BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
This is the only place I go for my family's prescriptions. Staff is always friendly and helpful. And it's a great place to pick up that gallon of milk, bread, or even birthday present you forgot to buy.
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
Review for: Walgreens more...
I really want to love Walgreens. I just can’t get over how drastically overpriced items are. I get that they are modeled for convenience as opposed to affordability, but it just feels like a gimmick much of the time. I like the layout of the store and everyone is friendly!
Gloriana S.
Waterford, WI
Review for: Walgreens more...
My pharmacy! I received a excellent service. Attention and they call me and remember my meds, my services got vaccines. I loved the coupons and the rewards card.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite pharmacy!
Where iv been getting mine and my kids meds for years now...... But not just a pharmacy you can get anything elss you may need
here as well!
Amanda L.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I prefer Walgreens to other drugstores. They have really good deals and many in-store coupons. Their stores are a lot more open and the staff is always friendly.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
We shop at Walgreens for our Prescriptions. I like the point system the have that helps you save money! They keep a list of medicine you have got from them & will let you know if there is a recall or any possible side effect you might have from another Medicine you take.
Kashmir G.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Walgreens more...
I absolutely hate going to Walgreens whether it’s for the pharmacy or something else that you need for your home. They usually have it but they’re always packed so you’re always in there for an hour when all you need us to pick up one prescription or a gallon of milk.
Nicki Z.
Vernal, UT
Always nice stores, wherever you go. They usually have the best selection of medicine and skin car products of any drug store for a decent price. The pharmacy is the important part for me; helpful staff, great hours, easy communication, and usually a drive thru!
Regine R.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I love going on a Walgreen run. They always have a good sales. Their always hidden gems for makeup and new items. Customer service is good. Love building my points
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Walgreens more...
I go to Walgreens a few times a week for my everyday needs. The price of most of their items is a bit much, but I can find great deals there from time to time, especially with their ads. The convenience, though, is certainly worth the extra cost at times.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.