Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Foodie Expert
I love how I can order just about anything on their website. And the delivery is so quick and nothing has ever came damaged. And they even have some stuff you can't find in store and free in store pickup if you don't want to pay the extra for delivery
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is a great store. You can get anything here no matter what you're looking for. They stay pretty cheap so you can get anything here for a low price. You can get medicine, toys, food, candy. Anything that your little heart desires.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is a great place to go when you need to get a variety of non-grocery items at one place. They have health and beauty items, toys for the kiddos, and even some food items as well. I love their selection of makeup brands!!
Danii F.
Danii F.
Austin, Tx
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is pretty expensive unless you know how to coupon or have a lot of coupons! It needs to be cheaper! They do have nice things and people are nice, but I don't shop here too often! I would recommend if you're a couponer!
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Brick, NJ
Foodie Expert
Always purchase my contacts from here. Great deals, free shipping. Always the lowest prices and they usually have a coupon code for more of a discount. Never a hassle with doctors. They contact them and take care of it all!
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is my # 1 pharmacy to go to. They have a good rewards program. I have never had a problem getting my prescriptions there. I also stop there is I need a small amount of grocery/food items. It's very convenient!
kimberly q.
kimberly q.
SAN Carlos, CA
Foodie Expert
5 plus stars!!! I love their beauty section! I go to the store 2 times a week. I never have enough time. Great prices, it's worth signing up to be a reward member
Betty B.
Betty B.
San Diego
Great place to find affordable things you may need when you not able to go to others store . They have wonderful sales and you can get points when you shop all time and some items help you gain about 10,000 points.
Steven S.
Steven S.
Foodie Expert
I like Walgreens. While it's not my favorite pharmacy/drug store, Walgreens is all over NYC and therefore super handy. I like the sales they have going on every week; plan ahead and you'll be able to save some good money!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Walgreens. I shop here for any beauty products (hair, makeup, skin). Their are always coupons to use and they never are out of anything. I have tried brand name products as well and they're just as great!
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.