Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I've always gone to Walgreens if I need something pharmaceutical quick and cheap. They do a great job of providing a little bit of everything and I feel that it makes a great stop for anyone. I enjoy the products that come from the Walgreens brand as they are typically much cheaper than the regular brands but work just as well. In addition to pharmaceuticals, Walgreens always has the newest drugstore makeup in stock and I love that !
Alix G.
Alix G.
Foodie Expert
I love this store because it has a lot of nice i teams you can buy and since there almost one in every corner you can always walk to one and get something small. Tho the only think I will complain about is how there prices are sometimes insane. But it is a really good hi end store that's not to expensive. I don't go a lot because of the prices but sometimes they gave some really cool deals!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is one of my go to stores! I love there rewards program and if you have a fitbit you can earn money to spent at Walgreens. And they have digital and in store coupons. I'm a big coupon person. And this store really help me leave the store happy. They carry some really good make up brands and they have great sale on them
Linda B.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Foodie Expert
Love, love, love Walgreens!! My go to place for prescriptions, health, beauty, and more for the entire family! Their store brand of many items is as good or better than major brands. I have been shopping with them for years both online and in store and will continue to be a customer for many years to come. Highly recommend!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Foodie Expert
I have a few Walgreen's stores super close to my house so of course I visit often. I love that you can load deals and coupons to your card. You can also use store coupons so you can combine and save money. They have some nice deals! The cashiers are always very friendly. It's a nice place to shop.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Foodie Expert
I love shopping at Walgreens.  They give great coupons and I can usually find my vitamins cheaper here than I can at Target.  I usually stop by at least once a month as there are many Walgreens stores around my neighborhood and town and it seems like you can always find one.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Rewards Programs, Great prices and tons of variety on items. I buy my makeup here, Candy and some food products, Office Supplies and hair products. I also order all my photos to Walgreens. When I order my photos I get money off because of my loyalty card usually around $2!
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Walgreens is sort of a step up from CVS I think.  Walgreens always feel a bit fuller, nicer, and pricier for the same items.  there are a few less Walgreens stores in my area than CVS stores.  If you have their rewards card, you can get pretty good deals.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I love Walgreens. It's a great store with a wide variety of items. I always get my pictures developed here. I have stopped going to my local store because of the rude workers but I go to other nearby stores. I shop here at least once a week sometimes more.
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Foodie Expert
I love how I can order just about anything on their website. And the delivery is so quick and nothing has ever came damaged. And they even have some stuff you can't find in store and free in store pickup if you don't want to pay the extra for delivery
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.