BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
kimberly q.
SAN Carlos, CA
Foodie Expert
5 plus stars!!! I love their beauty section! I go to the store 2 times a week. I never have enough time. Great prices, it's worth signing up to be a reward member
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I shop at Walgreens when I am in a beauty rush or a snack rush. The convenience of this store is amazing and there truly is one on every corner. The prices aren't too bad and they have sales and deals all the time.
Vivian G.
I recently picked up couponing and i am obsessed with using them at Walgreens! I've always picked up my Sunday newspaper at Walgreen but never actually used any coupons their until last week and was surprised that many of their items are on sale and on top of that they offer Register Rewards for certain products during the week that make it even better. (they tend to change on a weekly basis) So glad they appreciate their customers enought to give us money back to keep our business. They do tend to be overpriced compared to other stores where you could by all your products but when they have them on sale its totally worth stopping by and seeing what coupons you might be able to use.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
A very busy mom like me needs a good place to get everything from groceries, clothing to beauty products and Walgreens gives you that comfort. You find everything in one place good price and high quality. Go check this place out
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
A little on the pricey side but a pretty good place. And usually open 24hrs so when you can't sleep at night because that wretched cough...you have at least one option. Walgreens
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Full disclosure I work for Walgreens. They are a great company but they have some issues. The changes to the rewards program are lame and I think it is stopping some people from using their cards.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Foodie Expert
As far as drug stores go, Walgreens is the best of its kind. The stores are always clean, staff is friendly and helpful when I have dumb questions about drugs, and they have great deals.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
Great store, great selection, great makeup section! I think they have a great price point on everything and then when you use your points and coupons the prices get even better.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
I love my local Walgreens. I am always greeted when I walk through the door. The shelves are always fully stocked and there is usually a nice selection to choose from. The cosmetic section is a must. Even if I don't need anything from that department, I still stop to take a peek because you can find great deals. You will often come across their buy one get one half off sale which is great. I use that for stock up time. The pharmacist happily answers my questions about over the counter medications, I use another pharmacy to fill prescriptions. I have used the photo department on a few occasions and have had no problems. They were quick and my photos turned out beautifully.
Toni H.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this store. I am on quite a few medications (some of which are over the counter). I use my flexible spending to pay for everything. However, in January a couple of years ago, the IRS said that in order to buy over the counter medications with your FSA you had to have a prescription. I went to Walmart to get my meds refilled and all of a sudden, they refused to honor the prescriptions that my doctor issued. I needed my medication and refused to pay cash. This was awful for me and I was really upset. I went to the Walgreens down the street from my house and they took care of me without blinking and eye. They have been doing a wonderful job every since.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.