BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Milly G.
My go to spot for drugstore makeup! Can use points to get money off! Usual great offers on beauty items. Never had a bad shopping experience, & I shop there frequently. Also get my prescriptions from there!
Ashley S.
Walgreens has a great selection and an excellent photo center. Products are a bit more expensive than you could get them at other larger stores, but that's to be expected from small stores like this!
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Very helpful employees, caring pharmacy department and good prices. Their off brand products are good quality and they are very invested in the business they receive.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I love the store part of Walgreens.  I love looking through all the new makeup and beauty products.  My kids also like looking through the toy, candy and seasonal isles.  They have competitive prices and I use them a lot when I cant get to town to the bigger stores.  I did give only 4 starts just for the Pharmacy part of Walgreens.  Our local Walgreens pharmacies are a pain in the rear.  From long waits to unfriendly employees it is all around a bad experience.  I used them for years when there were no other options of pharmacies in my town and was dissatisfied for years and swore I would never use their pharmacies again.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Walgreen's is one of those wonderful drugstores that doesn't just focus on prescriptions. They also have really upped their makeup game as well. They are slightly expensive and they may not always have the best store selection, but they do have wonderful sales, and the store isn't all dark inside. They make it look so filled with light. It doesn't look depressed in there.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is one of my favorite stores. It used to be open all night, at least in my area, but not anymore. It's still open until at least midnight and maybe still 24/7 on weekends?. But besides that it has all the medicines and wellness stuff I need. Plus I use the pharmacy. I find a lot of my vitamins and stomach medicine there. It's also a great place for makeup and beauty needs. It's smaller than Walmart which I love, because I hate trekking around that store. I'm
In and out of Walgreens pretty quick!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Walgreens is sort of a step up from CVS I think.  Walgreens always feel a bit fuller, nicer, and pricier for the same items.  there are a few less Walgreens stores in my area than CVS stores.  If you have their rewards card, you can get pretty good deals.
Faith P.
Walgreen's is reallllly a hit or miss depending on the location. I've been to stores that have medications filled within 30 minutes and I've been to locations that have taken over 24 hours to fill the same prescription. The deals aren't that great, but they have some once in a while.
Jaye D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Walgreens can be a great store if you know how to shop there. I find most of their everyday products over priced. However, you can get great deals on paper items, and you can combine manufacturer coupons with the store coupons. Also, always use your rewards card. You get points for items purchased, and you can redeem those points for money off future purchases.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Walgreens has Soap and Glory products right now! I love walgreens, it is my go-to drug star for products, prescriptions, you name it! I think walgreens has way better prices than Rite-Aid, for example. I will always shop at walgreens, and recommend it to others.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.