Walgreens uploaded by Catrina R.Walgreens uploaded by Angelica M.Walgreens uploaded by Misty J.
2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

• How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talk...11 Answers
  • What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?25 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?15 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Ventura J.
Ventura J.
Atlanta, GA
Is my favorite store always find many deals and they have everything I need
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My drug store of choice! Always a sale on soda, good snack selection, great little seasonal items, over-all an excellent selection of everything. I usually pop in for snacks and drinks, nail polishes, seasonal items, or pharmacy-type stuff (pain meds, bandages, rubbing alcohol, etc.) I just wish they accepted my health insurance so I could pick up my prescriptions there too! The points program is okay, I've only benefitted from it twice in a period of several years but it goes give you discounts and sales.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I can not begin to express my love of Walgreens!! I can't speak for all locations but my particular store I visit almost every day!! At Walgreens the staff,and pharmacy treat me like a V.I.P!!! I have never been treated so kindly by a retailer in my life. My store located here in Las Vegas NV, has the best team when I say this I mean this!!! They know me and my whole family by Name, always take the time to ask me how my health is and how I've been😙😙😄😄
I never have a problem with the pharmacy, walk up and they have my prescriptions ready and waiting. The pharmacist is one of the most genuinely kind person I've ever met. He is so patient and goes the extra mile to help his customers weather it's an OTC medication you need help with or even help with your blood glucose machine he is on it.👌👌👌
The rewards system or as they call it "Balance Reward" program is like no other point or loyality system period!!!!
The point bonus and earning level is insane!!!
The store is always organized and stocked, the brand selection for personal care is AMAZING!!!
Overall my local Walgreens is the BEST store period!!! The genuine care and concern for my family from its employees makes me feel so important😄😍😄😍😄 Walgreens In Las Vegas I love you!!!!!!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
I love the store part of Walgreens.  I love looking through all the new makeup and beauty products.  My kids also like looking through the toy, candy and seasonal isles.  They have competitive prices and I use them a lot when I cant get to town to the bigger stores.  I did give only 4 starts just for the Pharmacy part of Walgreens.  Our local Walgreens pharmacies are a pain in the rear.  From long waits to unfriendly employees it is all around a bad experience.  I used them for years when there were no other options of pharmacies in my town and was dissatisfied for years and swore I would never use their pharmacies again.
Devonne S.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
So I love shopping at Walgreens because if you are rewarded members after sunburn certain number of points you get money back which is always good who who doesn't like going to the register and hearing that oh you have $20 so you have to pay nothing so that's always cool the other thing I also love about shopping at Walgreens is buying makeup products because sometimes when there's a new product out I don't know if it's going to work well my skin or if it's going to be right for my skin tone so if it never fits I can always take it back and get my cash back or get something else in a different color range
Mary W.
Mary W.
Walgreen's is less than a block away, so I started going for the convenience.
I continue to go because of the values, like weekly sales and a Balance Rewards program, and the wonderful employees in the store.
The store is usually well-stocked and clean. Although the pharmacy no longer accepts my insurance (maybe next year!), the pharmacy employees go out of their way to be helpful - for instance, one of the techs tried 6 different discount codes for me to find an affordable way to buy a prescription not covered by insurance.
Walgreen's is my go-to for all my drug store needs.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
Walgreen's is my go to pharmacy.  The location I use has a fantastic staff.  They are very helpful and knowledgeable of products and current sales and promotions.  I love that they have an auto refill program.  That is helpful being a busy mom.  The pharmacists are always willing to answer any questions I have about medications.  I also like that the Walgreen's store brand of medications is just as good as the name brand and at a significantly lower price.  I highly recommend Walgreen's.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
Foodie Expert
Walgreen's is one of those wonderful drugstores that doesn't just focus on prescriptions. They also have really upped their makeup game as well. They are slightly expensive and they may not always have the best store selection, but they do have wonderful sales, and the store isn't all dark inside. They make it look so filled with light. It doesn't look depressed in there.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite stores. It used to be open all night, at least in my area, but not anymore. It's still open until at least midnight and maybe still 24/7 on weekends?. But besides that it has all the medicines and wellness stuff I need. Plus I use the pharmacy. I find a lot of my vitamins and stomach medicine there. It's also a great place for makeup and beauty needs. It's smaller than Walmart which I love, because I hate trekking around that store. I'm
In and out of Walgreens pretty quick!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Foodie Expert
I've been using Walgreens since I can remember. I've gone to stores all across the US as well. I love how easy it is to locate & refill prescriptions that were even made at a different Walgreens. Their pharmacists are very knowledgeable as well! The only reason why I knock down a star is because the store items are DEFINITELY overpriced and their rewards system isn't that great. I will still continue to use them! I also do like the new app they launched
valerie b.
valerie b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.