BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Jazmin A.
I love how I can order just about anything on their website. And the delivery is so quick and nothing has ever came damaged. And they even have some stuff you can't find in store and free in store pickup if you don't want to pay the extra for delivery
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Walgreens has Soap and Glory products right now! I love walgreens, it is my go-to drug star for products, prescriptions, you name it! I think walgreens has way better prices than Rite-Aid, for example. I will always shop at walgreens, and recommend it to others.
Linda M.
Really the best drugstore. I often go here for my vitamins and beauty supplies. I definitely prefer this to CVS. Sale prices make items more reasonably priced and it is close to my house for prescriptions.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Walgreens is my # 1 pharmacy to go to. They have a good rewards program. I have never had a problem getting my prescriptions there. I also stop there is I need a small amount of grocery/food items. It's very convenient!
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Walgreens is the best store in the entire universe. Everything is clean, organized, and they have a great As Seen on TV aisle. I love going there and I always want to spend an entire paycheck on random things they carry. So wonderful.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I'm an avid Walgreens shopper. I have had great customer service every shopping trip there. I love there photo center. There rewards program is definitely worth becoming apart of and there coupons are great!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love shopping at Walgreens.  They give great coupons and I can usually find my vitamins cheaper here than I can at Target.  I usually stop by at least once a month as there are many Walgreens stores around my neighborhood and town and it seems like you can always find one.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Rewards Programs, Great prices and tons of variety on items. I buy my makeup here, Candy and some food products, Office Supplies and hair products. I also order all my photos to Walgreens. When I order my photos I get money off because of my loyalty card usually around $2!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
My boyfriend and I frequent Walgreens whenever we need our prescriptions filled, or need to get household supplies and don't feel like traveling far. The prices are fair, but not the best.
Melanie D.
I love Walgreens. It's a great store with a wide variety of items. I always get my pictures developed here. I have stopped going to my local store because of the rude workers but I go to other nearby stores. I shop here at least once a week sometimes more.
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.