BY WALGREENS

• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
Walgreens
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
Suzette G.
I love Walgreens; I think I'm here in here three times a week, minimum.  It doesn't help that I have one literally 2 minutes from my house.  They just have everything for quick stops or simple ingredients I need to refill for dinner!  Most of the time I spend way too much time browsing through the cosmetics department and they always have killer sales/coupons in their ad and coupon books.  However, I get my dog food/treats here, my son his Shea Moisture shampoo and bubble bath, and I always refill my prescriptions here.  Overall I've had excellent customer service every time I shop here.  Most of the associates know us because we are in there so frequently and they call me by name; very friendly, quick at the register, and always mention the latest cosmetic sales to me.  The aisles are always tidy and very filled, and if something is sold out they are always happy to check the back for me.  Remember this is a drugstore, they will not have nearly as many products as the regular grocery store or cosmetics store but they often times have random brands that I can't find at those stores too.  It's a perfect mix.  Another great thing about Walgreens is they refill our prescriptions relatively quickly.  If I drop off it typically takes 20 minutes so I can just shop around the store or let my son browse the toy section while we wait.  I love so much that they can give me my flu shot right in store as well.  The biggest thing about Walgreens is they have one of the best rewards cards out there.  You get a point for every $1 but only certain products count; after so much money spent you can get up to $50 off your purchase which is what I typically try to save for.  I love my Balance Rewards card and I love Walgreens! 5 out of 5!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Walgreens
The app is ok if you want to scan items for a price, compare prices or see if your store carries certain items but I have one major issue that I've had since I downloaded the app. When I put items in my cart to see how much the total would be, I can never delete them without calling customer service to so it for me. Also, when you make purchases, they dont appear on the app until the next day. It's a good app it just isn't as convenient as it should be.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
So I love shopping at Walgreens because if you are rewarded members after sunburn certain number of points you get money back which is always good who who doesn't like going to the register and hearing that oh you have $20 so you have to pay nothing so that's always cool the other thing I also love about shopping at Walgreens is buying makeup products because sometimes when there's a new product out I don't know if it's going to work well my skin or if it's going to be right for my skin tone so if it never fits I can always take it back and get my cash back or get something else in a different color range
Taleemah T.
I absolutely positively love Walgreens especially since they so stay now stay open 24 hours a day 7 days a week it makes me so happy cuz when I'm in the late night shopping mood I go there and I can also get my medicine and everything I need from there especially my last minute stuff so if you haven't been to Walgreens and you haven't tried them out they're pretty good
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The process at Walgreens are not as high as they used to be on the specific prescriptions that I get there, which are controlled prescriptions, and I normally do not have to wait long to get it filled at the location I use which is in a small City, but in larger cities there is a longer wait and it is hit-or-miss as far as how friendly the pharmacy staff is.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Walgreens has so many great deals every week and their rewards system is amazing. I would forget that I have points and sometimes have been able to cover my entire purchase with just points. Some of their items are a lot more pricey than other stores but for the most part I love the selection and deals that they have.
Jennifer S.
Sarasota
Foodie Expert
I actually use to be a beauty advisor at walgreens and I would advise customers on what to by for beauty products I have nothing bad to say about walgreens love that store and when you buy certain items you get register rewards where they give you coupons at the register for money off your next purchase.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden , UT
Foodie Expert
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I felt i needed to give them a total of 10 stars! I seriously go to Walgreens 2-3 times a week. I live right next (500 FT) to our neighborhood Walgreens and go here so much that the cashiers and myself know each other by names!! Amazing Store, Great Employees. There’s something for everyone!!
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Foodie Expert
We shop at Walgreens for our Prescriptions. I like the point system the have that helps you save money! They keep a list of medicine you have got from them & will let you know if there is a recall or any possible side effect you might have from another Medicine you take.
Nicki Z.
Vernal, UT
Always nice stores, wherever you go. They usually have the best selection of medicine and skin car products of any drug store for a decent price. The pharmacy is the important part for me; helpful staff, great hours, easy communication, and usually a drive thru!
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.