• What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?26 Answers
  • How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not ta...11 Answers
  • What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?16 Answers
  • "Their rewards program is just okay - only marked items earn points, but the points convert to money off your transaction." in 8 reviews
  • "They always have great deals and I love that you can combine manufacturers coupons with store coupons and get cash rewards all in one transaction." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great prices, always everything I need and if you sign up for their rewards card you earn points that in turn give you $5+ off your purchase!" in 6 reviews
  • "no matter how many times I tell myself im just getting my meds I usually buy something else also as their seems to always be a great sale going on. " in 5 reviews
  • "They have a great selection of health and beauty products as well as snacks and wellness items." in 5 reviews
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Walgreens more...
I wish that I was writing a better review. I’m not sure if this is EVERY Walgreens, but the ones closest to me are not very good. I will give them that they are clean and they have exclusive product lines that most places don’t have.. However, their customer service is about the absolute worst.

I went to Walgreens the other day and they had a sign that was dated December 3rd saying if you buy two products, you get x amount of points. I bought two products and went back the next day because I seen the sign. Although, it was past dated, they wouldn’t honor it even though the sign was still up. That was close to 3 weeks old and a problem on their end. The girl I talked to wouldn’t even dry a manager and simply told me that “it was a mistake.” Well what company won’t honor what they have posted - regardless of how long it’s been up, that is not the customers fault.

Secondly, their ship to store is about the most inconvenient thing that I have ever came across. I wanted to try it because I had decent luck with Walmart and I found it to be organized and nice. With Walgreens, that was not the case. It shipped to the store in two days. After a week of seeing that it was delivered to the store, I decided to just go in and get it. I went to the store and the girl couldn’t find my order in the computer! I was the only order there, so it’s not like she was swamped with orders. She didn’t check my ID or anything and honestly, it just wasn’t a good experience. Why would you keep your customers waiting on the packages for that long? I don’t understand.

I’m not sure if that is with all Walgreens, but these experiences definitely left a bad taste in my mouth and made me not ever want to shop there again. Disappointing.
Suzette G.
I love Walgreens; I think I'm here in here three times a week, minimum.  It doesn't help that I have one literally 2 minutes from my house.  They just have everything for quick stops or simple ingredients I need to refill for dinner!  Most of the time I spend way too much time browsing through the cosmetics department and they always have killer sales/coupons in their ad and coupon books.  However, I get my dog food/treats here, my son his Shea Moisture shampoo and bubble bath, and I always refill my prescriptions here.  Overall I've had excellent customer service every time I shop here.  Most of the associates know us because we are in there so frequently and they call me by name; very friendly, quick at the register, and always mention the latest cosmetic sales to me.  The aisles are always tidy and very filled, and if something is sold out they are always happy to check the back for me.  Remember this is a drugstore, they will not have nearly as many products as the regular grocery store or cosmetics store but they often times have random brands that I can't find at those stores too.  It's a perfect mix.  Another great thing about Walgreens is they refill our prescriptions relatively quickly.  If I drop off it typically takes 20 minutes so I can just shop around the store or let my son browse the toy section while we wait.  I love so much that they can give me my flu shot right in store as well.  The biggest thing about Walgreens is they have one of the best rewards cards out there.  You get a point for every $1 but only certain products count; after so much money spent you can get up to $50 off your purchase which is what I typically try to save for.  I love my Balance Rewards card and I love Walgreens! 5 out of 5!
Tikara L.
Review for: Walgreens more...
You will only shop here for little odds and ends. The prices are ridiculous! Some items are 3x the price compared to other convenient stores. I like the makeup isle for drugstore products but they could be a little more affordable. The pharmacy is so slow sometimes. You could come from across town from the doctors and the prescription will be sent over before you leave and the Walgreens pharmacy will still not have your medicine done. You could wait an extra 10-20 minutes for your medicine which is horrible if you’re not feeling well. The constant calls to pick up prescriptions can be really annoying especially when you get to Walgreens and their not ready. I do like the rewards points you earn for shopping in store.
Stephanie L.
Review for: Walgreens more...
The Walgreens app is so good. I use the photo section to upload and print photos from my phone. And I get alerts when they are ready. I always refill my prescriptions this way and get alerts not only when they are ready but when I’m due for a refill which is so amazing! It’s easy to forget to call in a refill and this makes it so easy. I can also use it at the doctors to know what my doseages are at the time and if I need any refills soon. I look at the weekly ads, clip coupons, shop for makeup. It’s everything app!
LaShae b.
Galesburg, IL
This store is good for quick trips out or if you need toilet paper or baby necessities late night or snacks! They seem to be a little more expensive on certain things like cosmetics than other stores but with their reward point system it almost makes up for that since you can redeem points in dollar increments if you have them available. Their name brand grocery items are always fresh and in stock when I go for them which is why I like this chain of stores.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Walgreens more...
The app is ok if you want to scan items for a price, compare prices or see if your store carries certain items but I have one major issue that I've had since I downloaded the app. When I put items in my cart to see how much the total would be, I can never delete them without calling customer service to so it for me. Also, when you make purchases, they dont appear on the app until the next day. It's a good app it just isn't as convenient as it should be.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I find this a fun store to shop at . It is always neat and clean. The selection is very good for hair, bath, and body items. They also have great deals, and a program where you can earn cash to shop there. I think for a drugstore, they have a pretty good selection of toys and kids items. I enjoy shopping their makeup section, and they have a nice selection of nail products as well. This is a great store and I will continue to shop Walgreens.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
So I love shopping at Walgreens because if you are rewarded members after sunburn certain number of points you get money back which is always good who who doesn't like going to the register and hearing that oh you have $20 so you have to pay nothing so that's always cool the other thing I also love about shopping at Walgreens is buying makeup products because sometimes when there's a new product out I don't know if it's going to work well my skin or if it's going to be right for my skin tone so if it never fits I can always take it back and get my cash back or get something else in a different color range
Amy S.
Review for: Walgreens more...
I like Walgreens. Not as much as Target, but much better than Walmart. The only thing is that in the beauty department they ladies watch you like a hawk! Like they think you’re going to steal something!! I don’t appreciate that. The Walgreens in my city is usually behind in the latest makeup unfortunately so I usually shop on Walgreens.com. But I would recommend Walgreens to anyone.
Taleemah T.
I absolutely positively love Walgreens especially since they so stay now stay open 24 hours a day 7 days a week it makes me so happy cuz when I'm in the late night shopping mood I go there and I can also get my medicine and everything I need from there especially my last minute stuff so if you haven't been to Walgreens and you haven't tried them out they're pretty good
Phoebe b.
What item do you buy at Walgreens the most?
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I never come to this store! I look at ads on Sunday but there isn't anything that special for me to go there. I like to go to store where I can get everything, and although it seems like it has a lot, it doesn't have everything. Not for me but I know a lot of people that shop there!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I love to go to Walgreens. In my town it's Walmart, Walgreens and cvs. Out of all 3 I prefer Walgreens. Walmart is just too crowded and lines all the time. Walgreens is easy in and out.