Walgreens

Walgreens
1596 Reviews
5 / 5
I love Walgreens. Their stores always look neat. Their employees are always courteous and they usually carry a good selection of products I use.
5 / 5
I absolutely love Walgreens! Whether I need to pick up a prescription from the pharmacy, print some photos, or grab some snacks or drinks, Walgreens has it all! The convenience of having everything under one roof saves me significant time. Their staff is always friendly and helpful and their prices are fair. I highly recommend Walgreens to anyone looking for a one stop shop for all their essentials!
5 / 5
Walgreens is that store you run to when you’re urgently in need of something when you or your family is sick. They’re always stocked with medications for kids and adults. With a large variety of products for allergy season, flu and cold seasons as well! Recommend here when Walmarts or targets out of stock.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like Walgreens when they have good sale, you can stack coupons and sometimes the items price is so cheap that I dont think you can find the same price anywhere else. Customer service could be slow inside but their pick up service is good. I did both curbside pick up and instore and so far I prefer curbside. Sometimes when walking inside to pick up nobody there at the pick up counter. One way to avoid the wait is to use their online message to let them know you’re there to pick up
5 / 5
I could have taken the easy route and selected Band-Aids, but I’m of legal age for many things, so one stop shopping with zero judgment is where you will find me. Hung over? Condom broke? No Condom? Scrape your needs trying your do drunken _____? Hungover? Need a toothbrush before you show up to work in the same clothes? Caffeine? Multi vitamin? Concealer? An “I’m Sorry” or “thank you” card? Walgreens has it all under one roof. Still drunk and trying to get your ships together? If you are in the greenest of walls, you are officially adulting. I’m proud of you!!
5 / 5
Walgreens Ashwagandha is a reliable choice for managing stress and promoting relaxation. The buy one, get one offer makes it even more appealing. It offers a potent dose of this adaptogenic herb. It's convenient to take and I've noticed a subtle improvement in my overall well-being since incorporating it into my routine. Great value for the price.
5 / 5
I really like Walgreens. Is a place where I can find anything I need, from groceries, to drinks, snacks. And some Walgreens are pickup points for fedex and that makes things easier.
5 / 5
I love Walgreens I go multiple times a week. It has everything I need and the price is not overly expensive. It's a one stop shot for everything when the local grocery store ain't close.
5 / 5
Most Walgreens items are on the more inexpensive side while being good shoes for name brand items. The store is convenient and have a variety of products.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Walgreens is way overpriced, and good luck with their reward points system. I do love their customer service, though. The photo service product is great.